vi

Broken Minds

chapter // vi. 

Jimin couldn't contain his messy giggling. He had no idea where he was or what was happening. The last thing he remembered he was being pushed outside by someone with Jungkook at his side. Someone was speaking, angrily. Jimin looked in front of him and realized he was in the backseat of a moving car. When he focused on the voice yelling at him from the front seat he slowly started to recognize it. It belonged to Namjoon. It sounded like he was scolding the younger, but Jimin could hardly understand a word he was saying. He looked to his left and saw Jungkook sunken into his seat, quietly giggling with Jimin. They had both sobered up a little, but were still not in their right minds.

"--can't believe you two. I never would've expected this from you. Especially not you, Jungkook. The hell were you thinking?" Namjoon scolded. He was so outraged at them it was a little difficult to focus on the road. Jimin, trying to conceal his laughter, grabbed Jungkook and pulled him down so that they were both laying down on the backseats, "hiding" from Namjoon. Jimin put a finger over his lips to hush Jungkook. Following Jimin's gesture, Jungkook covered his mouth to muffle his chuckling. Jimin figured if Namjoon couldn't see them anymore then he'd think they were gone and he'd stop yelling. It was a brilliant plan.

"What are you two doing now?" Namjoon demanded. He glanced at the mirror hanging from the top of his windshield and saw the two doing a poor job at trying to hide behind the front seat. Jimin kept hushing Jungkook but they were both cracking up. "I can still see you," the elder said. No response. They were still trying not to get caught. Namjoon let out a heavy, frustrated breath.

"Did you take any drugs?" he asked. He was met with the sound of Jimin's annoying giggling. Namjoon shook his head. "Do your parents know where you were?" he questioned both of them. Finally Jimin sat up and leaned forward.

"I told them I was staying at Jungkookie's house," he said through cracks of laugher, "but Jungkookie said he was staying at my house." Namjoon raised a brow. 

"Where the hell were you planning on spending the night then?"

"We were gonna party all night until you ruined it," Jimin slurred.

"Yeah you ruined it," Jungkook mocked. 

Namjoon just shook his head again. Clearly they weren't listening to him, and they were too out of their minds to understand why he was so angry at them. He decided to just let them act like fools for the rest of the night. He'd talk to them again later when they were sober. It was a little past four in the morning and he was tired, so he didn't feel like arguing anyway.

When he finally stopped the car they arrived at the parking lot of Namjoon's apartment complex. He stepped out of the car, then opened the back door to see Jimin and Jungkook messing around with each other. "Come on," he waved his hand to motion them out of the car. Jimin stumbled out first, nearly tripping and falling to the floor. When Jungkook attempted to get out as well he couldn't see straight. He felt like he couldn't control his body properly and would fall if he took a step out. Namjoon took notice and carried him on his back as they walked to his apartment. 

Jungkook was half asleep and his body weighed Namjoon down. He struggled to keep him on his back. He lived on the fourth floor of his apartment building, so they took the elevator up. The whole time they were making their way to his place Jimin was still acting like a complete mess. It was like he thought he was still at the party, and he couldn't keep still. At this point Namjoon was exhausted and hoped they'd go to sleep right away.

When they finally got to the outside of his apartment he struggled to reach for his keys in his pocket to unlock the door. When he opened the door he pushed Jimin inside, causing him to fall over. He quickly made his way in as well and hurried to the small extra room had, which he used for guests. He turned the knob and kicked the door open. He then released Jungkook into the bed inside. His arms felt like he had just lifted weights for an hour. He had never felt so physically drained in his life. Jungkook rolled over on the bed groaning and trying--and failing--to form sentences.

He went back to the entrance of his apartment and saw Jimin still on the ground where he fell, struggling to stand up. Namjoon grabbed his arm and pulled him up. 

"Are you mad?" Jimin asked with a silly smile. Namjoon didn't say anything. He helped him to the guest room as well. Jungkook was already sleeping. Namjoon directed Jimin to the bed as well and pushed him next to Jungkook. 

"Goodnight," Namjoon said as he exited the room. 

The room became dark after he shut the door. Jimin got up from the bed and fumbled around until he found the light switch and the light. He then made his way back to the bed where he saw Jungkook passed out. 

"Jungkookie," he shook him, "are you already asleep?" Jungkook rolled around and muttered something he couldn't understand. He didn't want to admit it, but Jimin was tired too. He had come down from his high and the effects the alcohol had on him were almost completely gone. However, despite his tired eyes and heavy body, he was still in the party mood. He shook Jungkook again, trying to wake him. He almost felt bad since he looked so adorable sleeping.

Jungkook rolled over again to Jimin. He opened eyes a little. "Wha-" he sheepishly said.

"Why are you already falling asleep?" Jimin asked.

"I'm tired," Jungkook mumbled. 

"I thought you wanted to party. Parties don't end until the sun rises," Jimin said as he jumped from the bed and to his feet. Before Jungkook could respond, Jimin started jumping around. "Come on!" he said as he suddenly took off his shirt and waved it around. This sent Jungkook into a giggling fit. Jimin was acting like an idiot.

"Why are you so weird?" the younger slurred. Jimin continued to dance to non-existant music. When he noticed Jungkook was still lying in the bed, he grabbed both of his arms, pulled him up, and placed his hands on Jimin's hips so he would dance along. Jungkook was sitting on the bed sheepishly laughing as he watch Jimin bounce around. 

Jimin then dropped to his knees so he was eye-level with him. He placed Jungkook's hands on his shoulders and was still trying to dance with him. Jungkook kept laughing, but as he kept his eyes on Jimin, his laughing reduced to just a smile as he focused on him. It was the first time in a while that night where he really looked at him. Jimin looked completely stupid, sure, but even in this wacked-out state he was still cute. Jungkook's heart started beating faster and his body tingled a little as he watched Jimin's body move. He didn't have set of six-pack abs or any defined muscules, but Jungkook still enjoyed looking at his body. It was do damn attractive. Just staring at him made Jungkook's stomach flip. And his stomach was actually feeling very flipped.

When Jimin noticed Jungkook's face he stopped dancing. "What?" he said, a little confused as to why he was being stared down. Jungkook didn't say anything. His cheeks and ears were starting to feel hot as he studied Jimin's features. It only took a few seconds for Jimin to realize why Jungkook was staring at him. His eyes gave away everything. Jungkook slightly tightened his grip on Jimin's shoulders. This sent small shivers down Jimin's bare skin. His heart started beating fast as well, and his breath became uneven.

Jungkook didn't know where this sudden bravary came from, but he started pulling Jimin closer to him. Jimin tilted his head to the side a little and slowly leaned into him. His body started feeling very warm. Jungkook was nervous in the moment and stomach felt queezy. 

When their faces were inches apart Jimin noticed a sudden change in Jungkook's facial expression. Something was wrong. Before he could question it, Jungkook pushed Jimin to the side and threw up all of the night's contents he had consumed onto the wooden floor. It had almost splattered onto Jimin. He would have been grossed out, but he had been there plenty of times. Getting ed up and vomitting it all up wasn't something unfamiliar to Jimin. 

He pursed his lips and got to his feet. He lightly pushed Jungkook back down on the bed as he stumbled out of the room. He'd been over to Namjoon's place so often he knew where to find everything, so he immediately headed to the kitched to grab a bottle of water out of the fridge. He hurried back to the room and gave it to Jungkook.

"Here, this should help you feel better," he said in a tired voice. Jungkook took the bottle and downed nearly half of it. "Just go to sleep, okay?" he said as he took the bottle and put it on the small night stand next to the bed. Jungkook almost immediately slipped back into slumber without problem. Jimin put his hands on his hips and sighed as he looked at the pool of bile in front of him. "Dammit Jungkook," he said as he went to get paper towels to clean up the puddle.


Ayy sorry this chapter is kinda short. Next chapter should be kinda long though. And sorry for anyone who got grossed out reading the last part. The after effects drugs/alcohol has on your body isn't pretty lol.