Junsu to Taiwanese Santa

A Noona for Christmas

[CONTENTID2]Junsu to Taiwanese Santa[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]

Dear Taiwanese Santa,

Before addressing the main purpose of this email, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience my previous letter might have caused you and your reindeer. Believe me when I say... it was unintentional. I could not have foreseen such an unfortunate event. How could a reindeer eat Santa's letters? Nevertheless, I wish for Taiwanese Prancer's quick recovery.

Moving on to the main attraction of this email, I would like to inform you that there has been a minor Christmas gift mix up. Right before my birthday, I received a noona. Yes, I did ask for a noona, but I earnestly believe you have made a mistake, giving me the wrong noona. It is very likely that someone else has also received the wrong noona. Worry not, I do not seek an exchange or compensation of any kind. What I wish to ask is... is there any way to have her, my new noona, dress properly... without forceful means? She has refused every attempt at properly clothing herself.

If you wish for more details on the matter, I will happily send you a follow up email with some 'details.'

Anticipating your response, Santa, 

Kim Junsu

 

[/CONTENTID1]