WARNING: You WILL be blocked if you...
👉Post any rude comments on my wall or stories that goes against the AFF terms/guidelines
👉"Can you read/check out my fanfic?" or "Come check this fanfic!" or of similar interest
👉Post any role-playing advertisements [I am NOT a roleplayer.]
👉Post any on my stories or on my page
👉Post any kind of advertisements
👉Any other kind of spam.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Friends [ Taishi Nakagawa+Marie Iitoyo ]
Friends [ Sehun Oh+Irene Bae ]
✔️Completed (in order of publication/completion):
✔️Dance With Me [ Minho+Yuri ]
✔️Mirai [ Ryosuke Yamada+Mirai Shida ]
✔️OkiKagu: Sadistic Love
✔️Yuna Inspired: Our Virtual Family [ Ryosuke Yamada+Mirai Shida ]
✔️Yuna Inspired: Our Virtual Family [ Luhan+OC ]
✔️My Sister [ OC ]
*IF ANOTHER USERNAME OR WEBSITE HAS ANY OF THESE STORIES, PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY.
*THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
You don't have to like me, my writing, or my works, but I ask you to be respectful since we are fellow readers, writers, and/or authors. I would also like for you to respect my readers who take their time reading my lame work by not plagiarizing in any way or bashing their comments or responding rudely.
Please abide by all the common sense you have regarding plagiarism.
That is if you have any.
About Mstyper’s Writing and Stories
- Prefers to write in Third-Person, Omniscient POV (I do want to write in Third-Person, Limited but always fail)
- All stories are original, especially the YIS series
- Writes mostly slow-burn stories
- Writing woes:
- Grammar (I’d get so involved in typing the chapter, I wouldn’t catch my mistakes)
- Tenses (I can never stick to writing the entire story in present or past tense)
- And when to use simple or perfect tenses
- Chapter length! I love and prefer to write lengthy chapters (or at least up to 8K).
- Won’t publish a story until I’ve written enough solid chapters to avoid putting the work on hold (which had happened once) or worse—never finishing it (so far, I’ve finished all published, written works)
- It’s why on AFF, the stats shows that my story was written/published years ago but is recently published/updated (hopefully that makes sense)
- Has been writing (more specifically, typing) since fall of 2011
- Loves, loves, loves writing and I can’t stress that enough even though I
- Hates plagiarism. Please don’t copy off others. It’s a disgusting and horrible and degrading act, especially since you’re a fellow author or reader in the creative writing community regardless of what you write.
- Writes mainly rom-coms (or attempts to), drama, slice-of-life, and slowburn.
- Watches Asian dramas and anime and reads manga, manhwa, manhua (# 1 anime and manga is Naruto. Please watch it if you haven’t, or please give it a try.)
- Hates math. With a passion.
- Loves dogs but due to a traumatic experience as a kid, I am terribly fearful of them. T_T
- A homebody. Any free time I get, I use it to write.
- Favorite season is summer because I can bask in the sun (even though I’m almost always home).
- First love and heartbreak was with former KAT-TUN member, Jin Akanishi. We were "together" for 4 years. I’m on good terms with him and his beautiful family now, lol.
- Can’t watch or read horror, thriller, or gore because I think of them obsessively until I somehow forget about them. It’s also why I can’t write about them either because in my mind, it’d get very visual (and scary), and I usually write in my faintly-lit (literally) room at night….so, yeah.
Thanks for stopping by!