Taiwanese Santa to Junsu

A Noona for Christmas

[CONTENTID2]Taiwanese Santa to Junsu[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]

Dear Junsu,

There is no need for unnecessary apologizes, my dear boy. If it was not for you, my reindeer would still be suffering from Hover Syndrome. I cannot thank you enough. The letter you sent me proves to be an effective remedy indeed. My Prancer has made an exceptionally sweet recovery and is now prancing around in my backyard without hovering (hovering out of control). I will be having my rehabilitated elves feed letters to the other troubled reindeer soon (after reading them, of course).

In regards to your new noona, I have no reason to suspect her a mistake. What I have here in front of me is a request from one Kim Junsu of JYJ. Is that not you, my boy? A rather interesting request, it is, asking for specifics. Shall I list a few for you? The request asks that she speaks Korean, English, Mandarin, Hakka, and a little Vietnamese with a heavy French accent. Besides being multilingual, she needs to be familiar with naughty games such as House, Kitchen Cooks, Wet Willy Warships, y Salon Saturdays, and the likes. As you can imagine, the request is a challenge. But, with the help of the naughty missus, Korean Santa and I collaborated and made it happen. We are quite satisfied with the results, as are the lil' elves... before they went wild (wild out of control).

Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with your current problem. Lack of information, you understand. Can you, perhaps, elaborate? A solution might reveal itself if you attach a few pictures of the situation at hand in the next email.

Your friendly, but slightly judgmental, neighborhood delivery boy,

Taiwanese Santa

 

[/CONTENTID1]