THE END

Two brothers kingdom

Kumpimmook opened his eyes to see that he was in a dark room, the younger boy tried to get up but he was to weak. Kumpimook coughed. "Hyung ?" Kumpimook looked around the room, it seemed that he was the only in the room. The last thing Kumpimook remembered was that he had powers. Kumpimook started to get worried.  Suddenlly the door opened, The queen walked into the room with some gaurds, "Mother !" Kumpimook shouted through the glass box. "Don't call me that!" She hissed, "I will never be a mother of a devil like you." She glared at the young boy. A gaurd placed a seat behind the queen and she sat down. "Do you know why I kept you for all these years ?" she looked Kumpimook diractly in his eyes. Kumpimook wanted to cry, he didn't know what was going on and he just wanted someone to comfort him. "It's because of your brother, I love him more than anything in  the world and I would do anything for him, So I kept you but you were nothing to me." She shook her head in diguste , "But  now that you have taken my husband away I shall take your life just as you did his." Kumpimook bit his lip, "What did I do to make you hate me so much ?" Kumpimook started to tear up. The queen scoffed and just walked out the room. 

Kumpimok curled into a ball and started to cry. He had never felt so hurt in his life. Kumpimook groaned he started to feel pain in his back, Kumpimook started shouting in pain as black wings started to pop out of his back, he gasped when he saw them. Kumpimook started to feel weak , his eyes slowly started to close. 

Jackson wiggled, the ropes that ere holding down were supper tight, The queen had ordered for Jackson to bee locked in his room. Jackson sighed. "I have to tell someone."He wiggled once again, remembering that Mark had taught him how to get out of a rope. Jackson groaned when he remembered how much it actully hurt to untie himself. Jackson reminded himself of Kumpimook and how much he was depending on Jackson to save him. Jackson untied himself and grabbed his sword. The young boy jumped out the window and ran into the horse ranch. Jackson looked for his horse, The younger spotted it easly since it was the only horse that was colored golden and white. Jackson grabbed his saddle and rode his horse out of the royal gates. 

It had taken Jackson days to  get to the city of Zaar. Jackson looked around for where the war could be happing. Jackson heard hores, A messenger had been running with the Zaar and Chai flag. "The Kingdom of Zaar hear won the war !" Jackson smiled and rode towards the messeanger, "Oh, Prince Jackson. Have you heard we have won the war." Jackson nobbed. "Where is Prince J.r ?" Jackson asked, he had to get to J.r before the Queen tried to kill Kumpiook. 

"His majesty will be coming back with lord Mark tomorrow morning." Jackson gulped. The messenger rode off. Jackson ruffeled his hair and started tearing. Was Kumpimook really going to get killed. Jackson wiped his tears and rode the oppisite way of the messanger. 

 

J.r grunted as he attemted to sit up. He had been hurt in war but that didn't stop him from fighting and winning the war. "Just sit still." Mark came back with a bowl of soup, J.r smiled at his husband. "Shouldn't I get a reward for being so brave." Mark kissed J.r's forwhead. "When we get home, I'll reward you greatly." 

Yugyoem busted in the tent. "Sir Prince Jackson has arrived. " Mark stood up. "Bring him n" He had been worried for his brother forthe last couple days. "Hyung." Jackson stumpled over his own feet, he had been very weak. Mark caught his brother. "What happened." Jr sat up quickly. "The...........Kumpimook. The King is  dead." Jackson said out of breath. "What!" Jr jumped out of the bed. "Who killed my father ?" Jr put on armor. "Kumpimook did, it was like he turned into a monster." Everyone got te, a monster? "Yugyoem we are going to deputre, you and Jea-bum lead everyone else home." Yugyeom was confused but he listened to order.

"Jackson you stay here." Mark layed his younger brother on the bed. The two boys got on their horse and rode all the way back to the Kingdom of Zaar. Twodays later the two boys had arrived at the front gates. 

"Prince Mark and Prince Jr have arrived, your majesty." The queen raised her eyebrows. "Mother !" Jr busted into the room with Mark following after him. "My son, I heard you succedded in war. I'm very proud of you.And you too Mark." The Queen tried to calm her son, she had figured that Jr had already heard of what happened by the way he was acting. "Where is Kumpimook ?" Jr askee in a upsetting tone. The queen forrowed her eyebrows and sunk down in her chair. "Jr my son, I'm sure you heard what happened to your dear father." She said with a stirn tone. Jr scoffed and rolled his eyes. "And I'm sure you heard mother , what father did to your youngest son Kumpimook." The queen glared at her son. "Mother where is Kumpimook?" Jr asked in a more serious tone.

Kumpimook gasped for air, his chest hurt and he could hardly breath in that glass box. The young prince hadn't had anything to eat or drink for days. "Kumpimook !" A firmliar person had burst open the door. Kumpimook could hardly see anything but he could just make out the body shape of his older brother. "Hyung..........." Kumpimook mumbled. Kumpimook smiled as a tear fell down his face, because he knew what was coming. "Ilove you." Kumpimook mumbled before slowly closing his eyes. Kumpimook slowly felt the pain over come him, he started to feel cold as if it was the middle of winter.

Jr gasped when he saw the black wings sticking out of his brother's back. Mark had no words. "What is that ?" The question had no answer. "Kum...............Kumpimook." Jr whispered. Jr looked at the body that lay inside the glass box. "Guard open the door." Mark shouted. The gaurd did as he was told and opened the door, Jr ran in and grabbed his brother's body. "Kumpimook wake up, come on." Kumpimook didn't answer him. Jr swept his brother's body upa nd carried him out the dark room and into the hallways of the big golden castle

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

The Queen had put Kumpimook to bed. It had been two months since the witch had given her the baby as a gift. But she had noticed somthing about the King. She remembered her husbands face when he had seen the witch walk in. The Queen went to the libary, her husband always went in there to think. "Honey, Can I speak to you ?" She grabbed a  chair and sat it across from herr husband. "What may I pleas my bueatiful wife with tonight." The King smiled. The Queen cleared for the question she was a bout to ask her husband. " Please forgive me for asking this but ................. did you ever cheat on me ?" Her husband looked at her as if she was an alein from another planet. "What, no . why  would you ask such an abosred question." The King glared at his wife. "You did, didn't you. With that witch !" The queen started to cry. The King looked down on the floor.

"An.......And that baby is hers !" The Queen scoffed and started to cry. "That thing, that baby is hers, you bastard !" She started to hit her husband. "Please don't do anything, if they find out that I had baby with a witch, they would kill me." The King begged.  "I'm going to kill that Child. " The Queen tried to walk out the room but she was stopped by the king. "Don't hurt the baby, if the people find out that we killed the baby they would start wondering." The Queen scoffed. "Fine I will not kill himbut that Doesn't mean I have to love him. " She stormed out the libary and into Kumpimook's room.

But she stopped and gasped when she saw wings growing out of his back, Kumpimook was cryinng out of pain. "Monster !" The queen screamed. 

________________________________________________________________________

Jr  ran through the halls while carring his brother's body. "Please I need a doctor !" Mark shouted to a gaurd. Jr placed his brother's body on his bed. "The Queen has commited suicide!!!" A maid screamed. Jr felt as everything was falling apart, but he had to get Kumpimook help before it was to late. "Please doctor !" Jr started to cry. After a few seconds, Mark ran back into the room with a doctor. "Excuse me, my lord." The doctor slightly pushed Jr away. Jr ran towards his mother's room. "Mother, Mother !" Jr pass through everybody that stood at the door. "Please my lord, you mustn't." A gaurd tried to stop the young prince. But Jr ignored him and stepped into his moother's bedrrom. 

The young prince froze when he saw his mother's cold body laying across her carpet. An empty bowl layed next to her hands. "MOTHER, MOTHER WAKE UP !" Jr shook his mother's body. Everybody got quite. Jr continued to cry over his mother. Jr stopped after a few minutes and quickly ran to Kumpimook's room. 

A blanket covered Kumpimook's body. Jr dropped to his knees and covered his mouth. Was this really happening. "No, No. Kumpimook!" Jr snatched the blanket off of his brother. "Kumpimook, come on. We have to play." Jr whimpered in his brother's ear. Jr picked up Kumpimook and held in his hands. "Please, Please Kumpimook." Jr whispered. The tears kept falling. "I'm sorry,so sorry. So just wake up, bambam." Kumpimook didn't wake up. Mark sat against the door and whimpered. Jr knew no promises would bring his younger brother back. "I'm so sorry, please just wake up for hyung. I......I promise to protect you." Jr kissed his brother's forhead.

 

THE END

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this story. This is the last chapter. I had so much fun writing this story. I was also sad when Kumpimook died but there was nothing I could do to stop myself.  I'm glad that I got to finish this story. I hope I didn't upset anyone, but instead made everybody who read it satisfied.

I will be writing an extra chapter in request of my sucriber april10252. Anyone can read it. And no it's not a diffrent ending.

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more Stories.

And thank you all for Subscribing, Upvoting, commenting and staying patien with me the whole time.

I love you guys.