Kingdom of love

Two brothers kingdom

Aaron drizzeled the chocolate on the cake and anylized his peice of art, "All done." Aaron carried the plate carfully up the stairs. Aaron knocked on the Familair door, "Who is it?" Youngjea opened the door and smiled at Aaron, "I have a suprise for you Younie." Thats the name that Aaron gave Youngjea when he was trying to be romantic and cute,"What is it?" Aaron slowly took the plate from behind him and showed it to Youngjea, "Tada, I made it for you!" Youngjea could see the excitment in Aaron's eyes when he was introducing the cake. Youngjea stopped Aaron from his speach, he gently placed a kiss on  Aaron's lips, "Thank you Aaron." Aaron blushed and smiled, "Here you are." Aaron gave the plate to Youngjea. 

"Smells nice, are we going to share it or is it for me?" Aaron pointed to the plate, "Its just for you." Youngjea pouted "I can't eat all this by myself,can you help me eat it. Pretty please."  Aaron sighed, "Are you sure you want me to eat your cake with you?" He gave Youngjea a questioning look, Youngjea smiled again and nobbed quickly, "And after that, you can eat me " Youngjea whispered in Aaron's ear,  Aaron smiled and bit hisa lower lip, "Are you sure you want me to do that?" Youngjea smirked.

"Ew seriously guys." A voice broke out, Aaron and Youngjea turned to see Yugyeom and Jr standing there. "My lord, I'm sorry." Aaron bowed in embaressment. " It's quite alright, we are sorry that we disturbed you two." Jr giggled. "Hey don't laugh Jr" Youngjea rolled his eyes. "Hey you're supposed to speak to Prince Jr formally." Yugyeom said, "It's quite alright Yeugyeom, we are life long freinds, he doesn't recpect me." Jr smiled and snob nosed Yugyeom. "Oh so can I call you just Jr?" Yugyeom asked, "No you may call me, Prince Jr." Yugyeom pouted. 

"Hey Jr, what happened with you and Mark last night?" Youngjea asked, crossing his arms. Jr blushed and smirked, "It was intresting and also intensifying, but I really enjoyed it." Yugyeom looked suprised, "Woah, I thought that princes and kings have concubines." Jr turned to Yugyeom , "No not prines only Kings are allowed to have concubines Yugyeom. And even if that was allowed I would never get one. Thats disgusting!" Jr quickly walked away. 

"Hey Jea-bum, whats up?" Yugyeom shouted to Jea-bum who was across the hallway, Jea-bum signed for him to be quiet. Yugyeom sighed and walked quietly behind Jr. A few minutes passed as the two boys walked in quietness. 

"Whats the matter Yugyeom, why are you being so quiet. You are never this quiet." Jr turned around and stopped walking, "Oh, It's just that..... Jea- bum never even talks to me, Do you think he hates me?" Jr sighed, "He doesn't speak to you because....... he can't." Yugyeom gasped. "How come?" 

"It's because, . A country wanted to join forces with us, but the thing is, That country was just at war with us. So the people had gone bazork and had a giant protest  They went as far as killing whoever worked in the castle. Both of his parents were shot. When Jea-bum had found out he cried for days none stop, he also staye in his room afterword for at least a week. When he finally had come out........ he couldn't really speak anymore. The doctor said that he may be mute for the rest of his life. " Yugyeom felt bad for the younger, He had been a jerk and  towards Jea-bum. "Uh... Prince Jr can I go and talk to Jea-bum for a few minutes?" Yugyeom asked, Jr nobbed and walked away. 

Jea-bum stood inthe middle of the hall, Mark was sleeping in his room and Jea-bum had nothing really to do. "Hey Jea-bum!" A loud firmilar voice called out, Jea-bum turned to see Yugyeom running towards him, Jea-bum rolled his eyes. "Hey,sorry for being a jerk towards you." Yugyeom sad almost out of breath, "But have a quiestion." Jea-bum turned Yugyeoms diraction. "Will you forgive me?" Yugyeom signed. Jeaa-bum gasped, he hadn't known that Yugyeom could speak sign language. "You know how to speak sign,When did you learn?" Jea-bum's face lit up in excitment,  "My grandfather was mute." Jea-bum quickly hugged Yugyeom. "Waoh, you are really happy." Yugyeom pulled Jea-bum's cheeks, Jea-bum popped the older boy's hands off. "Don't do that, that's embarresing." Jea-bum walked away. Yugyeom smirked and followed closly behind Jea-bum

"Aw thats soo romantic, right Kupimook ? Jasckson clapped his hands at Jea-bum and Yugyeom as they walked quietly behind eachother.Kumpimook crossed his arms, Jackson forced him to walk around the castle to show him the romance that goes around. Kumpimook rolled his eyes and played with the sand under his feet. "To bad we can't be tat Romantic." Jackson sighed. Kumpimook pulled the tip of Jackson's shirt. " Jackson smiled. "Yes Kumpimook?" The younger pointed to the floor, Jackson looked athe ground and saw words that spelled out. 'L-E-T-'-S G-O N-O-W.' Jackson laughed than ruffled Kumpimook's hair. "O.k lets go then." Jackson grabbed Kumpimook's hand and led him from behind the bush.Kumpimook blushed and kept his head down, Jackson was holding his hand !

Kumpimook didn't know either to take his hand away from Jackson or to just let him hold it. At the end Kumpimook went with the second choice, Maybe Jackson wasn't that bad after all, "Kumpimook, your hands are really warm." Jackson looked at the younger boy and smiled, Kumpimook looked at Jackson and bit his lower lip, "Whats the matter Kumpimook, are you feeling O.k? " Kumpimook didn't want to worry Jackson at all so he quickly shook his head. "Are you sure?" Jackson felt Kumpimook's forhead, Kumpimook's face turned cherry red, This was the third time that Jackson had made Kumpimook blush. "If you don't feel alright, you can tell me."  Kumpimook looked at Jackson with big eyes, he wanted to tell him somthing but he couldn't.

"Your excellence , the King would like to see you, Immedently."

Jr opened his room door, He froze when he spotted Mark laying there under the blanket. "Oh You're back, Good morning." Jr nobbed, "And to you but you know It's the afternoon now." Mark sat up and covered his chest with the blanket. "I am sorry if I hurt you last night." Jr fixed his clothes than sat down next to his husband. "It's alright, it didn't hurt that bad. It was just my first time." Jr placed his hand over Marks. "Are you hungry?" Mark nobbed. "Maids, bring prince Mark some lunch. And if you may, Please get his shower ready." Mark fidgeted with the blanket, "Um..... Jr, Can we do that again tonight ?" Jr blushed at the requst, "Um ....... Sure if thats what you want to do." 

"That was delicious, but not as good as Aaron and Youngjea's food." Jr smiled and patted Mark's hair. "My lord, the tub is ready."

Jr sat in the empty room, He couldn't help but laugh at the thought that Mark had was blushing when Jr had come back.

 Kumpimook opened the door of his father, the King and ruler of the country, " Yes,My lord. You wanted to see me?" Kumpimook was actually suprised to know that his father wanted to see him. "Close the door." The King waved the gaurds away. Kumpimook could smell the beer coming from his fathers breath, Only then did Kumpimook understood that there was something wrong !

–––––––—————–—–—–—–—————————–––—––—–—–

Finally, I am done with chapter five. I am so sorry that I made you guys wait for such along time to write, I had upcoming test.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO Excited for chapter six, I have so much stuff coming. It is mostly going to be about bambam and Jr though.

Please subscribe,upvote and comment for more chapters.

Love you guys, Enjoy! 👋d(-_^)