The big wedding part 2

Two brothers kingdom

All the marrige talk gave Kumpimook a huge headache and when he wanted to think, Kumpimook would walk to his favriote garden. The walk was quite and nice as usal when...... Somthing slammed on top of his body, Kumpimook fell on to the thin brick floor. Kumpimook turned to see a familiar tall body standing there , Jackson was smiling and placing his hands out to help Kumpimook up, since he was kind of the one who knocked him down anyway.

"Sorry about that." Jackson said shurgging. Kumpimook rolled and quickly attempted to get up himself and failed, "That's alright, I'v got you." Jackson snatched Kumpimook up and bowed. Kumpimook rolleed his eyes and continued his walk, hoping not to get disturbed again. Jackson on the other hand was not busy thinking about anything beside Kumpimook, So being the the lively person he is he caught up with Kumpimook, hoping to gain the likes of Kumpimook, Jackson decided to strike up a conversation, "So the wedding is in a week, huh ?" Jackson wasn't getting anywhere at this, seeing thatKUmpimook had ignored him and continued to walk in silence. 

"You know we are going to be brother in laws very soon o you willl have to talk to me one day." Kumpimook pretented that comment wasn't said, because he was sure nothing in life could possibly break him out of his shell. Jackson placed his arms around Kumpimook's shoulders and smiled at bueaitful flowers and roes that surrounded the two boys. Kumpimook noticed and glared at Jackson who immedently noticed and took his arm off. "Maybe we can go arrow shooting." Jackson decided. Kumpimook did realy look forward to arrow shooting since he was ten, but he sadly never had the chance to learn. So wasn't really going to miss out on doing somthing he wanted to do. "So do you want to go ?" Jackson aske almost noticing the excitment in Kumpimook's eyes, Kumpimook nobbed but kept his head down as he walked inside the castle.

Kumpimook had to addmit that Jackson was a pretty good shooter. Though Kumpimook tried his best to hide it, Jackson could see everytime Kumpimook's face light up Jackson shot an arrow. "O.k Your turn." Jackson said petting his horse, Kumpimook grabbed the bow and tried to remember everything that Jackson had done when he shot an arrow. But to his dismay he didn't really remember, Kumpimook took a shot and missed, Jackson smiled and placed his hands around Kumpimook waist turning him the right Direction.

Kumpimook turned beet red when Jackson laced his hand's around his waist, "Now shoot." Kupimook coundn't focus since Jackson kept his hands around his waist, so he missed again, "Hey did you even listen to what I said ?" Jackson asked turning Kumpimook around, (Still holding him by his waist.) Kumpimook kept his face down, so not everyone knew he was blushing. Jackson lifted Kumpimook face and placed his hand on his Kumpimook's cheek ! Kumpimook froze in his place and stared at Jackson. "Oh well, I think we did enough for today anyway. "Jackson let go of Kumpimook and climbed on top his horse, "Aren't coming ?" Jackson asked. Kumpimook snapped out of his thoughts and quickly climbed his horse Behind Jackson, Who was smiling the whole entire time.

 

Kumpimook sat in his room thinking about the events that had hapened earlier, he touhed his cheek where Jackson had placed his hand, "You're blushing." The voice broke him out of thought, Kumpimook turned to see Jr standing there in the door way, his hands were crossed as he smiled at his younger brother. "You know this the first time I had seen you blush." Kumpimook nobbed and layed his head acroos his brother's chest. "My day went fine too, Mark was a little uncomfortable in the beginning, but once I got under his skin he was really nice."Jr said laying down on his back.

"Is That Jackson prince cute ?" Jr asked and rested on his elbows, Kumpimook Got up and nobbed quickly. Making Jr for the fist time in his life happy for his brother. 

"He was blushing when I touched his face." Jackson explained to his older brother. "Yeah.......... Jackson that's what people do when someone they like touchs their face."Mark shook his head, "So You think he likes me?" Jackson sounded really excited. Mark just shrugged and gave his brother the "maybe" look.  "But remember Jackson, You only knew him for one day." Mark cited. Jackson sighed and placed his head on his pillow.

"Sir dinner wil be sered in two minutes, please come down." Aaron said before walking away. Jackson ran down the stairs and spotted Kumpimook sitting further away from everybody. Jackson waved but no more than a sigh from the younger man. Aaron and Youngjea came inside the eating room , The maids followed closly ehing with trays and trays of food, "Look mommy Food." Rose yelled out pointing to the maid who was carrying the curried chicken. 

"We hope you enjoy Your first dinner together as a new family." Aaron and Youngjea said at the same time. The food was delicious as usal and the table was quite. 

"Would you like to go hunting or any other activtice tomorrow ?" Jackson asked staring at the stars

Suddennly thee was loud bang and a small "Ouch" in the castle.Jea- bum grabbed his sword and looked at the window, a  very handsome monster stood up, smirked and stared him right in the eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END

I hope you guys are excited as I am for chapter three, I wrote this chapter for an hour. Hope you enjoy.

Please, please tell me if Mark should get pregnet.

I AM SO SORRY THAT THISCHAPTER IS SMALL, IAD NO TIME TO WRITEIT. I WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER.

Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER

Love you guys.