The big wedding 3, last.

Two brothers kingdom

Yugyeom sat in the dark and lonley dungen room, The only people around were the gaurds. "You know there is no reason for me to be in here." Yugyeom tried his best to convince the gaurds. "Maybe you shouldn't have broken into the castle, then kissed the Royal prince's personal gaurd." One of the gaurds laughed. "How many times do I have to tell you MY KITE FLEW IN and all I was doing was trying to recive it, and plus that gaurd was kind of cute." Yugyeom laid on the hard wooden bed and laughed  when he remembered the look on Jea-bum's face when Yogyeom kissed him. Suddenlly the loud sound of wood scratching across concrete snapped Yugyeon out of his thoughts, Yugyeom quickly sat up when one of the gaurds from across the dungen shouted, "All hail the King." And in front of his stood the older King, his head held way up high and to Yugyeom's suprise behind him stood Jea-bum.

"My majesty, have you come to see me ?" Yugyeom said getting up, "Oh yes I have actually. The Queen and the Royal family from Zaar have talked to your father, We have come to a decision that you may stay in the castle, but on one condition ! You must be the second Royal gaurd and must protect all the princes."  Yugyeom's mouth dropped open, he didn't really ever plan on being a Royal gaurd, in fact Yugyeom had planned to be a highly wanted theif, despite the fact that his family high name in the Country, and his father also had a high position in the castle. Yugyeom had  no actual reason to except the offering from the Royal familys intall........ Yugyeom glanced at Jea-bum, who gave him the look of 'Don't even think about it' . And Just for that Yugyem said. "Thank you my lord for letting me have such a high position, even after I've caused you so much trouble. I do except the position thak you." Yugyeom bowed and smirked at Jea- bum. "Gaurds, get this young man washed up and hand him his Royal uniform." Yugyeom walked out the dungen door, and making sure not to forget tostick his tunge out at Jea-bum before the maids took him to bathe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mark stood infront of the long beautifully designed Mirror.

This was it, today was the big wedding. Mark played with the skin on his pointy finger. "Don't do that Mark, a prince must upper class and righteous not like some peasant." His mother cited as she fix the bottom of his robe . "I'm nervous." Mark finally managed to say, His mother looked up, "That's the first thing you said all morning, but I'm nervous as well." 

"All done, my lord." the maid said proudly, Jr smiled as he looked himself in the Mirror, he was nevous yet excited "My lord, may I ask a question ?" The young maid asked keeping her down. "Sure, anything."Jr turned to the girl, "My lord, what are looking foward to at the wedding ?" Jr smirked at the question than turned to see Kumpimooks reaction to the question, "Well, honestlly,the gifts." The maid seemed suprised at the answer, "But aren't you looking forward to seeing the Prince Mark ?" Jr nobbed. "It's time sir." The door pened and Jr walked out with his head up high.

Mark sat next to Jr, his throut was dry and the big hall was to hot.

"We now would like to marry Lord Mark and Lord Jr, And in order to interjoin the two  bueatiful Kingdoms, Zaar and Shai, we now declare Lord Mark the husband of Lord Jr, and if so to break this bond, Both kingdoms shall fall in despair. Please be the best of Kings as did your mothers and fathers and ancesters. And now we the people of Shai declare you two married." Jr stood up with his hand placed above his heart and turned to his parents, he walked up a few stairs and quickly grabbed his mother's hand and kissed it. His mother kissed the top of his forhead as he left to his father who also kissed him on top his forhead, Than lastly Kumpimook looked at his brother and kissed his forhead, then whispered, "Good luck Hyung." . Jr smiled and continued to walk towards Marks parents,They did the same as his parents and so did Jackson. Mark stood up and repeated the pattern that Jr did.

Jr watched the dancers as they twirled around on the stage. This was only the first day of the wedding and threr wer two more days to come, then he and Mark could finally have their alone time together. Jr turned to Mark who kept his eyes on the dancers. Even though Mark had become close with Jr over the week, though it didn't seem like it since he was always smiling, Jr was pretty nervous about being married.This was the first time in Jr's life that he drunk wine,  Jr sighed and grabbed another cup full of rice wine, He was sure that he very drunk but he was sure no one could tell because he kept his head hanging down low.

Mark tapped on Jr's shoulder, Mark was a bit worried about Jr because he kept his head down, Jr turned around and looked Mark, His face was red and Mark could tell that he was drunk, "Why are you drinking?" Mark asked snatching the cup of wine out his Finace' hand. Jr just kept smiling than layed his back down on the red clothed table, Mark turned his head back to the dancers , The dancers finished their dance and took a bow. 

Mark got up and clapped, Mark felt lkike someone was staring at him. Mark turned to look at Jr but to his displeasure Jr turned around as if he wasn't staring at him. Mark rolled his eyes and sat back down, Mark wondered why Jr was avoiding contact with him, Mark had been nice to him over the week and he liked Jr now. Jr was smiling the whole time so Mark guessed that everything was alright with him. 

Kumpimook was sitting next to Jackson, Kumpimook sipped his hot tea when Jackson layed his head own on his shoulder. Kumpimook froze at the sudden movment, "They are probally are going to make us get married to eachother soon." Jackson commented getting his head back up, "You know, you are really stiff Kumpimook." Jackson ordered another cup of tea seeing that Kumpimook wasn't going to answer him. "Why are you so quite anyway, I mean you aren't mute right?" Jackson looked at Kumpimook at that moment, it wasn't like he was really excepting an answer out of him anyway. Since the first time Jackson had spotted Kumpimook he was sure that it was love, but on the other hand he kind of knew that Kumpimook didn't share the same feeling for him. 

Jackson had a lively personality and he also had lots of freinds, sure Jackson wasn't perfect but he still was happy. While on the other hand  Kumpimook was quite and liked to keep to himself, he had no freinds and had not that much to smile about. Most people would say that they wern't fit for each other, Jackson thought they were perfect for each other maybe if he could just break Kumpimook out of his shell than everything would work out. Jackson looked at Kumpimook with curiosity, he really wondered what he was thinking. "Are you thinking about me, or something else?" Jackson poked at Kumpimook's cheeks. "Wow your cheeks are so chubby !" Jackson said smiling. Kumpimook blushed and turned his face away so that Jackson wouldn't see his red face, Jackson gasped, "Oh are you blushing ?" he whispered in Kumpimook's ear. Kumpimook nudged at Jackson's rib cage. "You know you used to talk alot when we were little, what's wrong now?" Jackson asked sternly, Kumpimook of course didn't answer but Jackson could tell that the question caught him off gaurd. "It's O.k because I know that you tell me one day." Kumpimook finally turnen to give him a long an intensifying look, Jackson ignored him and got up to clap for the dancers. "You know Kumpimook, you don't have to be so mad that I am a happy person." Jackson giggled as he sat backdown.

Yugyeom sighed, he had never been so bored in his life, he had been to many weddings before but never as boring as this one. Yugyeom thought since this was wedding party for the two princes it would be much more exciting, Now taht he was the Royal gaurd Yugyeom thought things would change intensily, but it was quite a boring job. Yugyeom turned to Jea-bum who kept his head foward. Yugyeom smirked and thought of somthing to say to Catch his attention, "Hey Jea- bum did you like the kiss ?" Yugyeom laughed, Jea-bum turned around and glared at him then sighed and looked forward once again. Yugyeom grunted and rolled his eyes then thought about the night he had came in the castle.

 "Stupid kite, come back here." Yugyeom climbed the top of the tree, than he spotted him, Jea-bum was standing there quitly behind the prince Mark, Yugyeom came up with a brillent plan, he ran pass the gaurds he knew how to do that after all his dad did come to the castle everyday. Yugyeom climbed the tree closest to the window and threw his kite in the window and simply climbed in, Jea- bum heard him and came with his sword drawn . Yugyeom smiled and came to the boy and Kissed him.

Yugyeom ruffled hi hair at the funny memory, suddenlly everyone had started clapping, Yugyeom looked to see the dancers bowing, Yugyeom turned to Jea-bum and he was slightly smiling and for the first time Yugyeom felt happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the end chapter of the Wedding. Hope guys enjoyed I spent all night on this one.

Please Upvote, Subcribe and Comment