The big wedding, part 1

Two brothers kingdom

Jackson stuck his head out the carriage window before his father popped him upside his head, Jackson pouted as he rubbbed the back of his head. "Mommy where are we going?" Jackson's younger sister Rose asked, Jackson rolled his eyes at her. "You already know Rose, mom told you at least ten times." Rose smiled at him then turned her attention back to her mother. "We are going to the kingdom of Shai, to marry into their kingdom so we may join forces against evil people forever." Rose turned to her oldest brother who was facing the window.

Mark was really upset about the whole marriage thing, even if it was to stop the wars this wasn't fair at all, and to add on he had no say about it. "It will be O.k son, one day You'll understand."His father placed an arm around his shouders, This wasn't really helping it just made him want to cry, but before he could break out one tear drop, a loud shout startles everyone in the carriage, Everyone stuck their heads out the window to see at least twenty soilders on thier horses on top of a small dune ten feet away. "My majesty we are almost at the kingdom." The driver says with a smile, Mark's breath hitched, they were almost there, sundenlly  Mark felt warmth in his hands, Mark looked up to see Jackson smiling , "It's O.k I love you." Mark manged to break out a smile at the warm words. 

Knock, Knock. The king opened the window and looks at the young soilder with a firm face, " We have arrived, your majesty. The Royal family are waiting outside and would like to meet you."  Rose jumps out of her seat and twirled in circles in the middle of the carriage, " This is going to be so fun." Marked blew his breath then stepped out. 

On a gray horse sat a bueatiful person, the most bueatiful person Mark had ever seen, Mark felt like his heart had stopped and started beating again, so fast that he was sure that the Royal family could hear it. "Nice to meet you again Mark." The voice broke him out of his thoughts,it was the King he didn't really look much diffrent then the last time Mark had seen him, Mark bowed and shook the King's hands. Suddenlly the prince on the Gray horse had come off and started to walk towards Mark, Mark started to get hot, his throat started getting dry. "Hello nice to meet you Mark, Remember me. Jr ?" Mark thought for a while than nobbed, so this was Jr ? He grew older and now he was hot. Mark started to rethink about this marriage thing, maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought. Jr walked away to greet Mark's parents. "Isn't he cute ?" Jackson whispers in Mark's ear, " Who ?" Jackson points to another boy who looked a year or two younger than Jackson. "That's Kumpimook, the youngest prince." Mark stares at Kumpimook and shurged. "I guess, why don't you go talk to him."

Jackson smirks and nobbed. "O.k" Mark stood and stared at his brother, Jackson walked up to Kumpimook and interduces himself as the second son of the king of Zaar, Jackson place his hand out for Kumpimook to shake, Kumpimook stared at Jackson's hands than finally shook it. Jackson saw thought he could hear a small voice, "Excuse me, what did you say." Jackson asked, confused. 

Kumpimook stepped back in embarrassment, and shook his head and walked away. 

"So turns out he's shy." Jackson commented to Mark who was staring in Jr's direction. "Hyung who are staring at ? " Jackson looked in the direction that his brother  was staring, " Oh, is this what we call love ?" Mark rolled his eyes, " We are going to get married anyway so I can stare all I wa-" Jackson cut his bother off, "He is looking at us!" Mark turned rather quickly when his brother said that. " What was that you said about staring ?" Mark popped his brother upside his head."

Jr. couldn't help but smirk when he realized that Mark wa staring at him from afar, he heard Mark somethingto Jackson about marrige so Jr. turned around to look only for Mark and his brother to turn quickly away. 

"Well lets go inside for soe warm drinks." The queen of Shia welcomed the Royal family inside the large castle. "Wow this so pretty !" Rose shouted she was holding Kumpimook's finger seeing that her own hands were only big enough to fit around his finger and not his whloe hand. "Welcome my Excellency I will tell the chefs to perpare something warm for you to drink immediately." The young woman left quickly out the room and into the Kitchen where she encountered Aaron, he was baking somthing in the Oven. 

( Pretend that they exsited back then, Pretty please.)

"Aaron the Royal family from the Kingdom of Zaar have arrived and the Queen would like you and Youngjea to perpare somthing warm and delicious for them to drink." Aaron nobbed and started taking large pot out. Yougjea came in the Kitchen and washed his hands, " What are you boiling ?"He asked while rollling up his sleaves. " Tea for both Royal familys to enjoy, the Queen ordered it." Youngjea nobbed and went inside the white cabin and took out some Passion flowers to boil.

" They will get married in a weeks time, and the wedding will be celebrated for three whole wonderful days." The king of Shai spoke, he looked as he looked directly in Kumpimook's direction. "Oh that's sounds like wonderful idea , Your majesty. So that will get to know eachother while quickly joining our two Kingdoms." The Queen of Zaar said smiling wide. Aaron walked in the room with a tray carrying eight small tea cups and a large tea pot. Following close behind him was Youngjea who was carrying two trays One full of candies and chcolates and the other holding little cakes and pastries. "Mommy look, they have candy and cake!" Rose said with excitment as Youngjea placed the two trays down on the wooden coffee table. "Oh please meet our two most talented Chefs, Aaron and Youngjea." The queen of Shai said reaching for a cake. It's finally nice to meet you again, my lords." Young said shaking Mark's and Jackson's hands. "You too my majesties and princess Rose." Rose smiled and showed them her doll.  

"Why don't the two of you sit side by side, so we could see how wonderful you two look together ?" Mark's mother asked placing her hand on her lap, Mark sighed but not to disappoint his parents he did as told.

Jr smiled when Mark sat next to him, he ddn't hate it as much as Mark did, he thought Mark was a pretty cute guy. To Jr everhing thismarrige Idea wasn't bad after all it was to save Mark's Kingdom and people out of war, And I guess Jr had what you call a little crush on Mark anyway. The only thing that was disappointing to Jr was the fact they only had a week to know eachother formally, he wished that he could have known Mark a little more.

Everything was quite forKumpimook, he really didn't have anything to say, Jackson was cute though he kept smiling at him from across the table and his father kept looking at him. Kumpimook was happy for his brother but also disappionted, because Jr was the only that protected him when his parents got angry. After what seemed like forever, Kumpimook finally saw everyone gettiup and leaving. 

"So............... It's finally nice to speak to you after all these years." Jr started after realizing how uncomfortable Mark was. Mark snapped back to realality when Jr started speaking to him, "This garden is bueatiful by the way." He said trying to think of things to say to his soon to be Husband. "I guess it is."Jr giggled, "My I ask what catches your humor Jr?" Jr continued laughing, "You." he answered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys want to read part two of the big wedding ? Please Upvote, comment and subcribe for more chapters.

You knowI think I might of made Jr sound like a big jerk at the end of this capter, please tell me if I should make Mark get pregnet 

Peace, love you guys.