A Knight In Shining Armor

Two brothers kingdom

Kumpimook looked at the blood covering his hands. Kumpimook streamed shouted. He didn't really know why there was blood on his body. 

Just then Kumpimook remembered what had happened,  Why he was bloody and sticky. Kumpimook could still feel the older man's touch on him. Kumpimook tried to clean his thighs, but no matter what, the feeling wouldn't stop. 

Then Kumpimook remembered it, he remembered being forced to lay there tied up, the man slamming into him, Kumpimook remembered seeingt the sheets turning red from all the blood. 

Kumpimook held his stomach and threw up in the bathtub. His head hurt badly, and then everything went black.

Jr woke up. there was something wrong, he could feel it. " What's the matter Jr? " Mark sat up next to his husband. "Something feels wrong." Mark smiled and kissed Jr. "I'm just going to check on Kumpimook and Jackson." Jr walked out the room. Jr opened Jackson's room door, Jackson was sleeping. After that Jr walked inside of his brother's room, it appeared to be empty. Jr started to worry, his brother wasn't sleeping in his room this late at night. 

"Kumpimook, Kumpimook. Where are you ?"Jr quickly walked around the castle halls, The bathroom was slightly open and Jr could see someone laying in the bathtub, "Kumpimook?" Jr walked inside the bathroom. He gasped when he saw it was his younger brother laying there . 

"Kumpimook !" Jr dragged his younger brother out the tub. "Hyung!" Kumpimook woke up and he graoned. "What happened ?" Jr sighed, "That's what I was going to  ask you ." Kumpimook then remembered what happened before he fainted, he thought of excuses to tell his older brother. "Uh, I remember . I didn't take a shower this morning, so I decided to take now..... I guess I fell asleep." Jr wasn't convinced, but he knew if he didn't force his brother to tell then Kumpimook would eventully tell him.

Kumpimook tried his best to sleep that night but he could only manage to close his eyes for a few seconds. He sat up and thought of options for himself on how to fall asleep, then it hit him. Kumpimook walked through the quiet halls of the castle and to Jackson's room. Kumpimook thought if he should retreat but he gained up his courage and knocked on the door. "Kumpimook, what are you doing here ?" Jackson opened the door. Kumpimook fidgeted with his shirt. "Can't sleep ?" Jackson smiled and let the younger boy in. Kumpimook stood in the middle of the room, While Jackson fixed his blankets. "There ! all done." Jackson smiled. Kumpimook rocked back and fourth. "It's alright, I'll protect you." Jackson patted the empty space on the bed . Kumpimook hesitated to come, Then decided that laying next to Jackson was the best Idea. Kumpimook layed on the empty space on the bed, Jackson layed next to the younger and hugged him, Kumpimook curled up in a ball, he could feel Jackson's breath on the nape of his neck. 

Weeks and months had passed since the incident and Kumpimook just seemed to get weaker. He would stay in his room and not come out for hours. "Bambam, open the door I have somthing for you." Jr crossed his arms. The door remained closed a few minutes, Jr sighed and Mointened for Jea-bum to open it. Kumpimook sat under his blanket not even bothering to look at his brother, "Arn't you gonna talk to me ?" Jr sat at the edge of the bed, Jr sighed and patted his brother on his head. "You know, You can tell me anything. Just tell me whats wrong please." Jr's voice was starting to break up. Kumpimook ignored his brother's request. Jr scratched his head, There was somthing wrong with his younger brother and there was nothing he could do because he didn't know hwat was wrong. Kumpimook didn't want to tell his brother what had happened to him because he knew that it would hurt his brother's feelings when he found out. "Talk to me please, you can tell me anything j- just say somthing . This is killing me to see you like this "Jr started to cry, the two boys never kept secrets from eachother, Jr knew somthing terriable had happpened to his brother, not somthing simple like a break up or anything like that, Maybe somthing so bad that Kumpimook wouldn't dare tell him. Jr turned to the door, Kumpimook grabbed his brother's shirt. "Can you hug me ?" Jr smiled at his younger brother and wiped his own tears away. Jr leane in and hugged his brother. 

Jackson walked around the pond, Jackson picke a flower out of  the Jasmine tree. The scenery was beautiful but Jackson was very lonely; he hadn't seen Kumpimook in months and everytime Jackson went to see him Jr said that he was locked in his room, Jackson wasn't a dective or anything of sort so he couldn't really tell what was wrong with the younger. "Sheesh, what am I goig to dod ?" Jackson threw the flowerin the pond and stormed away. Jackson stopped and smiled, he had this wonderful idea that he thought just might work. Jackson ran back inside the castle and into his room, he imedeintly started packing; it was time to go on a trip.

Kumpimook stared at the window, he had just taken a shower and was now just laying still in his bed. There was a nock on his window, that wasn't very usal, no oe ever seemed to bother Kumpmook in the middle of the night. Kumpimook got up and slowly walked to the window, just to make sure it wasn't assassins."Kumpimook !" The quiet voice startled him but Kumpimook opened the window. Jakson waved at the younger boy. "Kupimook come on out I have somthing for yo." Kumpimook shook his head and tried to close the window, he didn't really feel like talking or being around anyone right now. 

 Jackson rached inside of Kumpimook's window and grabbed his wrist, Kumpimook froze in place and looked at his wrist. Jackson climbed inside the small window till his upper half was all the way in, Jackson grabbed Kumpimook by his waist and snatched him out the window. Kumpimook started to wiggle in Jackson's arms and tried his very best to get loose, "Hey stop it, I'm just trying help you." Jackson threw Kumpimook on his horse and jumped quickly on. Jackson didn't want for Kumpimook to jump off so he quickly made the horse run. Kumpimook held on to Jackson as the horse started to run towards the gates. "Stop, where are you going?" Yugyeom stood in front of the black stallion with his hands crossed. Jackson rolled his eyes and grained. " I just have to take Kumpimook up north for a couple of days, I want to know what's wrong" Yugyeom bit his lip and stared at the to young boys, he didn't want to get into trouble and he also wanted to help Kumpimook get better as well. Jackson looked Yugyeom with pleading eyes , this was to help Kumpimook anyway. "Fine." Yugyeom let the two boys pass. If this was to Kumpimook get better then there was no stopping Jackson. 

The two boys rode in silence till night fell, Jackson got off and started a camp fire. Jackson took a roasted turkey out of his bag and took a price for Kumpimook to eat. Jackson didn't want to push Kumpimook to tell him what had made him this depressed, since he knew that Kumpimook would finally give in.

"He said he loved me." Jackson heard a small mumble, "What?" Jackson turned to Kumpimook. " He said that he loved me, my father said for the first time that he loved me." Kumpimook bit his lower lip and looked at the ground. Jackson didn't understand why Kumpimook was so sad that his father told him he lived him for the first time in his life, if that was Jackson he would party. Kumpimook continued to speak, " I actually believed him, he said to follow him an... and he stood there and watched. It hurt so bad......they didn't stop and they took turns, it really hurt hyung, and my dad stood there and watched. " Jackson gasped as the younger boy told his story, all of this happened and Jackson never knew. Jackson snatched the younger in for a hug and watched as Kumpimook cried, "Cry all you want, I'll always be her. I'm sorry." Jackson wanted to cry as well but he knew that he had to be strong for Kumpimook.

Kumpimook broke away from the hug and stared at Jackson, he finally got to tell someone what happened. "Hyung." Jackson stared at Kumpimook and smiled.This is what they both wanted, Jackson leaned in and placed his lips on Kumpimook's, Jackson at first didn't feel a reaction but then Kumpimook kissed back. "I love you." Jackson said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. Finally this is so exciting. (〜^∇^)〜 I love it so much. They finally are together and finally kissed(づ ̄ ³ ̄)

I thank you all for being patian with me. The dad is a . I am sad my self because of what happened to Kumpimook. (╯︵╰,)

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters. 

Love you guys. For real do what I said or I won't write more chapters. ( ̄ω ̄;)