DOML 4

Destiny of My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days have passed and now their graduation day has come. From the day he got letters from her, he still received it until now. Although it sound ridiculous, but Baekhyun will said to his friends he was taken.

 

He thought he was still couple with Jinah because she always sent him letter. When his friends asked him who is she then he will answered. “She was a beautiful lady he had met.”

 

When his friends asked him to introduce her to them, he will smile. “She is special. Nobody can meet her accept me because…she was up there.” His friends will assume he just over romantic boyfriend. They will keep asking him but too bad his answer was still same.

 

Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Tiffany take a seat in the same row. They pounds in excited waiting their name call by their lecturer. One by one the others students in Music Education course called and now three of them.

 

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun from class M.E-001”

“Mr. Do Kyungsoo from class M.E-001”

“Mr. Kim Jongdae from M.E-003”

“Mr Park Chanyeol from M.E-002” …

 

After Tiffany name called in Fashion Design course, the four best friends gathering at garden at backyard their university. They took picture as remembrance. Who know their future will be.

 

Tiffany’s parent has booked a restaurant nearest Gangnam for them to celebrate this meaningful day. Well, Tiffany is the richest among of them.

 

“Hey what you guys want to eat?” Tiffany asked them as the waiter came and gave the menu. The boy amazed with all the luxury meal.

 

“Damnit Chen. Close your mouth before your saliva dripping.” Chanyeol was playful with Chen who was stunned with the menu.

 

“Bwo? Where?” Chen touched his lips. “Liar.” He muttered.

 

“Ha ha lol. When both of will stop playing around with each other huh?” Kyungsoo laughing.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, I bet they will never change until them being old.” Baekhyun chuckled, he high five with Kyungsoo.

 

“Whatever. You’re jealous.” ChenYeol stuck his tongue.

 

“Guys, hello we didn’t ordering yet. Please be quick.” Tiffany snapped her fingers make them pay attention back and focus to the menu.

 

 

Back from the lunch, Baekhyun instantly go to her grave and tell her about today. She supposed to know.

 

***

 

Baekhyun is sitting on the couch watching television with her father. It is a relaxing Sunday noon, nice for both child and father spend time together.

 

His father put his arm around Baekhyun shoulder, legs on coffee table while Baekhyun rest his head on his father shoulder.

 

“Aigoo~ The lazier father and child.” His mother shook her head.

 

“Appa, eomma jealous with me.” he chuckled.

 

“Eh, I’m not jealous when your appa hug you instead of me.” she said a bit loud, hope Mr. Byun give a response. Unfortunately he didn’t say anything. “YEOBO!”

 

“Ha ha appa…” Baekhyun burst laugh when see his parent behavior.

 

“Aish, fine I’ll give you a hug.” He stands up and walks toward her direction. But he kissed her in the lips instead of hug.

 

“OHMYGOD. Eomma, appa.” Baekhyun grinned, rolling his eyes back to the tv.

 

***

 

Baekhyun went to convenience store to buy some drinks and instant foods. He was busy searching for the delicious food when he bumped to someone. All things he held scattered across the floor.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” the person murmured and helps him with the stuff. Baekhyun said its okay and tilted his head to face her. He choked all of sudden when see the person he bumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter