DOML 2

Destiny of My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun folded the letter and put it into the box. Today he has too much things to tell Jinah because today was his first time he did performance in front of people. He got a lot of money when he work with uncle Park.

He smiled caressing her grave and hope that she will read his letter up there.

But strange enough after years Jinah died, Baekhyun received a letter in his mailbox. A strange letter from unknown.

 

***

Saturday came with a powerful spirit. The sun shone brightly to capital city; Seoul. Baekhyun is rolling on his softy bed when the sunlight touched his white fluffy face. He slowly opens his narrow eyes looking at the wall clock ticking at 8am. 

 

He lazily gets his up and went to the bathroom. It is the first day semester holiday, he promised to Chanyeol, Chen and Kyungsoo to meet at café to discuss about what should they do in holiday. He wears his denim shirt with beige long pants. He wears his black beanie and wave bye to her mother and father who are ready to work.

 

 

***

 

“Baekhyun here!” Kyungsoo wave his hand to Baekhyun who just enter the cafe. He smiled and walked towards four of them. The waitress come and takes their order as Baekhyun take a seat beside Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun order Frappuccino, Chanyeol chose Cartado while Chen and Kyungsoo take ice coffee. They give back the menu to the waitress.

 

Chen cleared his throat and began to speak. “Okay guys, what your planned for this holiday?” he crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

 

“Hmm, I just thought about work at café and do part time.”Kyungsoo responded.

 

“Oh yeah, I think is good. We can work at Xiumin subaenim café. See, it is not bad to start with café.” Chen spoke again. The others nodded and look around the café.

“I am okay but aren’t Xiumin sunbaenim place too far from our place? I think we gonna get problem with time.” Baekhyun said. Actually, he not really interested about their plan because he might cannot visit Jinah like usual.

 

“Oh you right Baek. Aish that is one problem. Hmm, lets past with Xiumin.” Chanyeol touched his chin and thinking for another job. He snapped his finger because he think his idea was super duper awesome. “Hey, I just think about…”

 

His words got interrupted when their coffees arrived. “Enjoy your drinks kids” the noona smiled and leave. “Continue, Yeol.” Chen took a sip of ice coffee.

 

Chanyeol raising his index finger and drinks his Cartado. “My uncle has a music studio at Gangnam. I think we can start from there.”

 

“Really?! Waa, just think about that I got excited.” Chen grinned.

 

“But we work as what?” Kyungsoo put his coffee on the table.

 

“Hmm, I don’t know hehe. Let me call him first.” Chanyeol take out his cell phone and press few keypad. “Yeoboseyo uncle Park? I’m Chanyeol…bla…bla..” hang up. “Uncle said we can help him work there. He also said we gonna do anything else like singing.”

 

The three boys eyes widen when heard phrase ‘singing’. They took music course because they want to be a singer one day. With this job, it is like they work while practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter