DOML 1

Destiny of My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today is a day long awaited by all students who took course Music and Education in University of Seoul. Last semester have ended and they will graduate in two months in count.

 

Baekhyun and Tiffany went to their usual café to celebrate this day. They were so happy because after 3 years they deployed sweat, did various of tasks and study all day long, they eventually will get their diploma.

 

After finished their small celebration, Tiffany asked him to come and join her dinner with her family. But Baekhyun respectfully rejected her invitation and want to visit Jinah. Tiffany nodded and waved bye to him.

 

Almost every day after Jinah passed away he will come to her grave. He came in evening because he not braves enough to come here in night. He had promise to her that he will visit her often. After knew about Jinah death, he blamed himself. He thought he was the cause why she died.

 

2 years ago…

 

“Jinah? Where are you?”

 

 

“Hey, did you forget me? Please call me direct after you receive this message.”

 

“I missed you.”

 

Baekhyun got frustrated when every time he texted and called, Jinah never replied him. She never calls him back. With anger plus hurt boiling inside, he threw the phone and went to sleep.

 

The next day, he went to college with hope he will meet Jinah there. Unfortunately, he still not sees her around the building until last period. Baekhyun started feel uneasy and worry about her.

 

When the last period ended, he quickly run to Tiffany’s class. Baekhyun and Jinah were in the same course while Tiffany took fashion designer class. Her class finished a bit late so he waiting her outside.

 

Tiffany packed her stuff and walked out from the class but suddenly someone grabbed her arm. She got shocked and immediately turn back to see Baekhyun ugly face.

 

“Euw Baekhyun do you not wash your face? You look horrible.” He wrinkled her nose. “Eh, why are you here? I thought you went to America because of your father. Ha and I thought you was died. Your flight crashed right?” Now her really confused with this situation.

 

“"Oh, I forgot to tell that I’m not going. By the way, where is she?”

 

“Huh? What do you meant?”

 

“C’mon tell me. Where is she?”

 

“Oh my God, I don’t know what you are talking about.”

 

“Jinah of course. She didn’t pick me when I called her. She didn’t reply my text. You know she did in three days. I don’t have any idea wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter