DOML 3

Destiny of My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He was panting hard. He can’t breathe properly. He took a deep breath and exhale loudly. He encourage himself to take that letter and read it back.

Its read…

 

“Baekhyunnie, I’m sorry for taking so long to reply back your previous letter. And thanks for all the letters. I’m doing fine here. I like hearing about you. Oh, congratulation for your graduation. Its okay I’m fine don’t apologies. Please write back. Leave the letter in the same old spot.”

 

 

He blinked his eyes twice. Thrice. “What is this?” he thought loud. He sighed. Really confused what situation he had face right now. He touched his forehead and thinking what should he now.

 

If the author who wrote this is Jinah, so it is mean he need to follow her demand. “Aaaaa I need to shower. Ah I need I need!” he rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door hard. He opened the tap and let the water flow over his head.

 

 

 

After dinner Baekhyun decide to lock himself in his room. He tried to sleep early because tomorrow he has show in the morning at Cheongdamdong.

 

It just nine that is why he not feels sleepy, he thought. So he put his earphone on and plays some ballad song to make him easier to sleep. Unfortunately it was useless. “Oh why I cannot sleep,” he snorted.

 

Then something caught his eyes. A piece of paper he got in afternoon just now. He gets his body up and grabs the letter and sit on the couch. He re-read it again and made a decision to reply the letter.

 

If this was truly from her, she will write back right? Baekhyun thought deeply before write the first word. His trepidation over take him. His hand was shaking when he wrote the word ‘I’.

 

“What the I am doing this!” he tossed the pen, screwing up the paper and throw it in trash. He put his elbow on the table and palmed his face.

 

“What’s wrong with me? I just need to reply this.” He ruffled his hair furiously. “Oh my God Byun Baekhyun… follow her demands. This your chance to communicate with her.” He grumbled. “Yes. Just write like usual you did in the first place.”

 

He took back a piece of light blue paper in drawer and bends his back to take the pen on the floor. He begins to write.

 

‘Thank you for rep…’

 

“But what if it was just my friend’s prank? It might be Chanyeol.” He smirked. “I got him.” he grabbed his phone and called Chanyeol.

 

“ YAH YODALIE”

“YO~ Baekie”

“Your prank scared me you know. How can you get the idea huh? Grr”

“Calm down man. What? Prank? I didn’t give you .”

“Come on. You were the one who will do this to me. Your prank is getting impressive lately. I swear dude your prank really made my day. Ha ha”

“Ohmy…yah! I not do anything to you. I swear. What prank you got?”

“Seriously? Huh you know I always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter