Their world.

Status.

Her name is Kim Soeun. Since young, she's raised in the states by her Japanese mom and American Korean dad. It was a must to know the heritage in her blood line and that's also why she's fluent in more than a few languages. Being a mixed descent, Soeun was a rare beauty. She has flawless skin complexion that gives her the natural baby face & a slim yet curvy body that was always hidden under her doctor robe. Her facial features were exceptionally striking. Deep double eye lids, natural curled long lashes, deep smile lines and have a exquite pair of deep emerald coloured eyes, the same as her dad. Everyone noticed that except herself. To her, she felt she's just like any other plain jane on the streets. The one thing she dislike was her petite height at 1.63m. 

Her family runs the chain of private hospitals around the globe, where they have all the best of everything, be it experienced talented doctors, latest advance equiptments, nurses' services, etc. The rich trust them on their skills & technology while the poor appreciate them for the kindness they received medically; nobody don't know KM Hospital. It was founded by Soeun's greatest great-grandfather a few generations back and down the hierarchy, the sons and daughters were all doctors. Soeun's dad is the director of the main head quarter in US & her mom is a homemaker ever since they got married. 

It is common for a doctor to specialize their skills in a treatment. Yet, in the Kim's family, every individual have the ability to excel in all diagnosis. Soeun had that in her too, or even more as she prefers to venture into R&D in different countries, experimenting the virus and cures personally. She was known to the expertise on her research over the years and had been interviewed on her recognized ability and scarification. She was no stranger of the magazine cover pages. She's the megastar in relation to one in the entertainment world. Soeun is one brain & beauty woman, one definitely not meant to be a stayhome mom. 

When it comes to relationship, she had her fair share of men going after her. Being 26 to her was to be young, dangerous & useful. If she likes this guy, she'll make the first move. She hate to act all girly and demure or innocent. Men gotta like this side of her in-order to move forward together. She dated a few but they were all overly possessive or ridiculously a jealous pot. As her country hopping begins, her lifestyle became hectic. There was no man in her life since. 

Song Jaerim is his name, son of a typical korean family. Going through mandatory military services after university, he was spotted by a talent agency. Standing at 180cm, he barely passed the mark to be a runway model. But thanks to his well built frame, shoulder-length hair and small face structure, he got a shot in his first commercial for Canon's camera. Even though he managed to get selected by a few fashion brands to represent their clothing line on the walkway, he didn't get any break through from it. His earning was still peanuts compared to other silent models. 

His family only had him in the line. Only a Kendo instructor throughout his life, his dad gave him enough to ensure he got through uni. While his mom sells late night snacks to earn more for the family of three, times were not considered kind to them. But they were a close-knitted gang. They made sure Jaerim has the love from them as much as possible. And when Jaerim shifted out to the city, they told him not to worry about them. They taught him well, not once did Jaerim forget about being filial. He came from a warm & honest family. 

One with a oddball behavior, Jaerim never showed his goofy side to anyone. Only the closer ones know him as a person full of passion in everything he's decided on. Be it servicing charity voluntarily, carrying out his on-hand projects, he did them all with his ernest heart even though he tends to be socially detach as he prefers to self study on books about life itself. Entertainment about others, to him, were plain gossips which he felt was not his position to judge. This man not only have a body full of funny bones within him but also a heart worth it to befriend. Not many saw through his killer exterior but those who did stick with him til now. 

His last r/s was years ago. He did not have the ability to fully be responsible. She wanted more than he could give. He made a harsh decision to end it before things get deeper. The lady is now happily married to a chaebol. Not that he didn't want to date but no woman interest him. Those that hang around are obsessed with plastic surgery, branded bags, getting what they want through ageyo, etc. He just wasn't into these bunch. He simply wanted a girl who can communicate with him and not harp over themselves 24/7.