Chapter 6

It all started with a misunderstanding, but ended as love instead

Hiro’s POV

 

I thanked the nurse who I asked earlier about Hami, I was disappointed when I didn’t see her at the exit, and I was looking forward seeing her again. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for it to open. When it opened, I saw the girl named Ji Reo inside it.

 

“Hey, did you get to meet her?”

 

I shook my head and I went inside, but she stood there. I was waiting for her to exit the elevator but she didn’t, instead she pressed the button where my room was in.

 

“Aren’t you gonna exit the elevator?” I asked while she stood there looking at me. She shook her head and smiled, I can’t help but notice that I think I saw her before.

 

“Nope, I was looking for you that’s why I’m here… It will be---“

 

She screamed when the elevator suddenly stopped and the lights flickered on and off. But after screaming, she suddenly laughed, making me laugh too.

 

“Hahaha, I’m so weird, I screamed because the elevator is jammed.” I smiled when she said that, normally girls will be clingy when a thing like this happens, but she isn’t.

 

“Aren’t you scared of being trapped here inside the elevator with a stranger?” I suddenly asked making her look at me suddenly with confusion written all over her face. Even I was confused too… what the heck am I saying?

 

“Why would I? If you ever try to do anything, I’ll call my big brother and tell him about you. He is a well-known singer you know, and before I can even call him, I’ll kick your foot first. And I meant your bandaged foot.” She threatened at me while I can only smile. She sat and waited for help, while I continued to stand up.

 

“Aren’t you gonna sit down? I’ll tell you a story if you do…” She told me and I sat besides her, making her move to the left side a little. How can I sit beside her like that when I’m practically a stranger to her?

 

“Hey, you told me you’ll tell a story didn’t you?” I asked and she nodded.

 

“Hey… What’s your name?” she asked.

 

“Hiro… why?” I replied back

 

“Mmm…” she said as she shook her head and she continued her story. “You know what Hiro, ever since I saw you yesterday when you crashed your car near the river, I…”

 

“Don’t tell me you fell in love with me?!” I blurted out making her laugh

 

“Hell no… I just, thought that you really look like me. Even the doctor said so yesterday when he was checking up on you, he even asked me if I’m your twin, funny huh?”

 

“You? My twin?!” I already have a twin of my own, and it’s Hami.

 

“Haha, so I’ll tell my story know okay?” I nodded and she sighed first before talking again.

 

“It was 13 years ago, before I first got admitted here…---“

 

“13 years ago?!” I cut her words and exclaimed making her smile at me. She nodded and continued speaking. I can’t believe she’s been living her whole life inside this hospital! So that’s why she was calm when the elevator crashed down, she might have experienced this a lot of times…

 

“So as I was saying, I’ve been admitted here since 13 years ago because I got in an accident when I was 5 years old. The doctors told me that my parents and my sibling died in the car crash and I was the only one who survived. I can’t remember anything because it seems that I had amnesia, so someone adopted me and it was my Jaejoong oppa. He has the same age as me but since he’s rich, he easily adopted me, weird huh?”

 

“So where is your Jaejoong oppa? Isn’t he supposed to be with you here?”

 

“He is busy on his schedules right now so he can only visit me here every night, besides, I will get discharge soon. So there’s no need for many visits from him because I will be with him all the time after I debut as a singer or maybe a member of a group.”

 

“You’ll debut as a singer? I will debut with my new group too, it’s called SS501.”

 

“Ah! SS501 will be my partner when I debut! Jaejoong oppa told me that since the new group and I are still a newbie, we will become partners when singing or dancing.

 

“Does that mean we will be working together after you discharge?”

 

She nodded and after that, light started to come out from the elevator doors. The men who repaired the elevator are smiling at us while we stand up and started to shake the dust off our clothes.

 

“Hey look, twins were stuck here! At least both of you were not hurt…” the repairman said. Ji Reo and I looked at each other and laughed making the repairmen confused, but that’s what made us laugh much louder.

 

----

 

Hami’s POV

 

I entered the house Jung Min told me I will live from now on. I noticed that it was pretty big, it’s like an artist lived here. Then while looking at all of their photos on the cabinet, a guy tapped me on the shoulder and he was holding a bottle of water.

 

“Want some? I’m Ki Bum, nice to meet you.”

 

I nodded and took the water from his hand. He smiled at me and led me to a vacant room, I opened the door and I saw that it was so big it looked like one of those rooms in a hotel.

 

“This will be your room from now on, but since it’s still empty, both of us will go outside tomorrow and buy some furniture okay?” he said with a smile, I smiled back at him too. I’m thankful these guys are kind and warm towards me.

 

“Ya He Jin-ah! Want me to put your baggage inside your room now? And by the way, what’s the box thing with holes near the table?” Hyung Joon screamed from the living room. “AAHHHHH!!!”

 

Ki Bum and I ran quickly to the living room to see what happened why Hyung Joon screamed, and when we arrived there.

 

“AH! Choco andwae!” I screamed and went towards Hyung Joon who was being in the face by my puppy. He started to wipe his face after I removed Choco away from him and handed it to Ki Bum. Ki Bum was just standing still when I handed my puppy to him, I think he was paralyzed.

 

“Ah He Jin-ah! Don’t hand your puppy to him! Ki Bum has a fear of dogs!” Hyung Joon exclaimed after he was done wiping his face full of puppy saliva. But it was too late and Ki Bum was already holding Choco…