Chapter 3

It all started with a misunderstanding, but ended as love instead

[3]

 

“Hami where are you?” Hiro told himself while driving everywhere trying to find her little sister who was kidnapped. He didn’t bother calling the police because it was her little sister who was kidnapped. “Please be safe Hami…”

 

----

 

“Why didn’t you tell it to me before bastard?!” Hami screamed while falling down from the third floor. After saying that, a loud thud was heard and the guy who kidnapped her quickly ran downstairs to see if she’s okay.

 

“He-hey! Wake up!” the guy said as he shook her lifeless body. She fell down badly and her head hitting a rock, making him really shocked. There was not a single drop of blood and she was losing consciousness. He quickly called for emergency but his hands were shaking and he couldn’t use it well.

 

“Give...me the phone… you freaking doodle …” she said slowly while trying to grab the phone but the guy smiled and shook his head and finally called for help. She smiled and closed her eyes, losing consciousness once again.

 

----

 

“She is one very lucky girl…” the doctor told the guy while both of them were talking about Hami’s condition while Hami was in her room, sleeping. “She fell from the third floor and she hit her head with a rock but she is still alive.”

 

“But doctor, is she gonna be okay?”

 

“She will be okay, but can I ask a question? Are you a relative?”

 

“N—“the guy tried to answer but stopped. He smiled at the doctor and said goodbye leaving the doctor with open. He then walked towards Hami’s room and sat down beside her, holding her hand.

 

“First, you got kidnapped and now this. Aren’t you one unlucky girl? If it wasn’t for me, you’re still being held hostage, but if I didn’t save you, you will not be like this. “

 

He held her hand until he fell asleep with his head resting on the side of Hami’s bed. He didn’t let go of her hand fearing something might happen to her and he can immediately know by her touch. Morning came and the sun rose, sunlight passed through the windows, hurting his eyes. He yawned a little and stretched his arms, trying to feel her hand again after stretching.

 

“Bwoh?!” He yelled when he can’t feel her hand and saw that her body is missing. He left the room to look around if she’s still there but she wasn’t. He was about to run outside when he saw her sitting in the waiting area chatting with another girl. He slowly walked towards her and tapped her shoulder making her look at him.

“Ye?” she asked sweetly making him smile too. He told her to say goodbye at her new friend and go back to her room to rest. She pouted but did what he told her to.

 

“I’m sorry Ji Reo but I have to go now, it was nice meeting you.” She said with a bow while her new friend waved goodbye to her and left.

 

“It was nice meeting you too Hami” she said and left too.

 

Hami left with the guy who tapped her shoulder and went to her room. They bumped with each other when entering the door but He Jin pushed him away entering the room first, pouting.

 

“Ow! What did I do?” he exclaimed while he rub his arm. She looked at him with her eyes and shivers went down to his spine. “Fine, well are you okay now?”

 

She nodded and went on the bed. He sat beside her and looked at her, realizing that she was cute. He couldn’t see her face that much last night so he thought she looked normal.

 

“Oh yeah, I haven’t ask your name yet… what is it?”

 

“I-I don’t remember…” she said as she shook her head. But deep inside, she was laughing, she thought that it’s fun playing with this person in front of her.

 

“Wha-what does that mean? You lost your memories?” she nodded her head after he asked her a question. “Aish, this is gonna be hard.”

 

“How about you? What’s your name?”

 

“Park Jung Min…” he said with a smile and she smiled back

 

“Thank you for taking care of me Park Jung Min-ssi…” she said formally with a smile. But inside she was about to puke, calling him by his name makes her sick.

 

“Just call me Jung Min arasseo?”

 

She nodded again and closed her eyes, going back to her dreams. Jung Min exited the room and took out his phone. He called someone but what he didn’t know is that Hami was actually awake and she tiptoed behind Jung Min hearing their conversation.

 

“Manager, just like you said, she really did have amnesia. I am really sorry for taking her from you men, but kidnapping her so that you can make his brother change his name so that he can join hyung’s group is too much! Don’t you have any feelings at all?!”

 

Hami was shocked at what she heard but she didn’t cry, instead, she went back to the bed and lied down, closing her eyes to think of what to do. Then, she took her phone and pressed 2.

 

----

 

“Eomma, Appa! What will I do? Hami is nowhere to be found!” Hiro screamed while tears rolled down from his eyes. His parents who were crying in the sofa just cried and didn’t say a word. He walked towards them and asked them the question again.

 

“Le-Let’s call the police so that-“his father stopped talking when Hiro’s phone rang. Hiro didn’t want to answer the call but he quickly answered it when he saw the name on the called i.d

 

“HAMI WHERE ARE YOU?!” he screamed while he tried to fight back his emotions, trying not to cry.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry but I have to say goodbye…” she said and hung up.

 

“Ha-Hami? HAMI!” he called her again but she didn’t pick up, his call only went to her answering machine. He tried again and again and again but she still didn’t pick up. He knelt to the ground and punched the floor.

 

“Hami, why?”