Chapter 4

It all started with a misunderstanding, but ended as love instead

[4]

 

Hiro’s POV

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry but I have to say goodbye…”

 

“Ha-Hami? HAMI!” I immediately screamed when I didn’t hear her voice anymore but she hanged up. I tried to call her again and again but why won’t she answer her phone? Is she safe or is she hurt? I don’t know what to do if Hami is hurt, Hami why?

 

I dropped my phone and went straight to my room and locked the door to prevent anyone from entering. It has only been a day without seeing her but my heart hurts without her by my side. The girl who I always try my tactics on is missing. And moreover, the girl who helps me to be happy again is not here anymore.

 

“Hi-Hiro… It’s time to go to school…” eomma knocked on my door, reminding me that it’s time to go to school. I responded and she stopped knocking, leaving me alone. But I can still hear her sobs on the other side of the door. I still believe that Hami will still come back home so I stopped crying and arranged myself to look at least normal for school.

 

----

 

I opened the garage and took my bike. While biking towards school, I can still remember the usual fighting of me and Hami. And her screaming when I pedal faster, scaring her. At least now I know that she might be safe because she called me.

 

“Oppa!”

 

I looked at the person who screamed “oppa” but it was another girl with her boyfriend. Boyfriend… I wonder what is the feeling of me being a boyfriend of someone I love?

 

[ringing]

 

I answered my phone when I heard it ring, and it was my manager.

 

“Hiro, may I have a word with you?”

 

“Tsk, do you think I’ll speak with the person who kidnapped my sister? I don’t think so, bye-“

 

“Wait a minute! I just wanted to tell you that your sister is safe, I will return her now but promise me that you will sign the paper.”

 

“I will NEVER sign that piece of paper!”

 

“Then what do you want me to do so that you will sign the contract?”

 

“Drop out from being our manager and get a new one.”

 

“If that will make you sign the paper, I will do it.”

 

“Very good…” I said as I hung up and entered my car. ‘I can’t believe I just used my sister so that I can become a star. Is this a right decision or not?’ I asked myself as I sped up the car to get back to the building faster.

 

[Sound of car honking]

 

“What the--?!!”

 

-----

 

Jung Min’s POV

 

“Her brother accepted the offer… but why? Don’t tell me he doesn’t care at all about her? No, any brother will be worried if their sister is kidnapped, but why did he accept the offer to be in the group?” I continued to think why Hiro did accept it while I look at my side. It was He Jin petting her puppy, she found it this morning while we were buying some groceries.

 

“Park Jung Min – ssi!” she screamed while she waved happily towards me. I waved back at her and she smiled. I can’t believe she can smile and act normal towards the guy who saved her from a kidnapper. But I took her in, meaning I also kidnapped her, but it’s a good thing right?

 

“Ya He Jin! I told you to call me Jung Min didn’t I? I told you not to be formal.”

 

“Okay Jung Min-ssi…” she said as she looked at the ground and pouted. I pinched her cheeks and she laughed doing it at me too.  Then she suddenly stopped and turned her back against me. What happened?

 

Hami’s POV

 

“This is weird…” I told myself as I slap my cheeks to wake up from my dream. “How come I can see oppa in front of me instead of Jung Min-ssi? Did I eat something weird this morning or what?”

 

I slapped myself one last time then looked at Jung Min. I smiled at him and he smiled back happily like an idiot, aish this horse looking stupid guy.

 

“He Jin, are you hungry? I’m planning of buying some food at the restaurant over there, wanna come?”

 

“No thanks Jung Min-ssi, I want to rest for a while. I’m tired after playing with choco for a whole hour.” I replied with a laugh while he nodded his head and went away.

 

----

 

“Urgh, where am I?” Hiro said as he scratched his head and looked at his outfit. He was wearing hospital clothes and his left leg was bandaged. He looked all over the room and he saw a girl sleeping on the couch on the side. He walked slowly towards her and looked at her carefully. Her black hair was straight and her eyelashes were long and curled, just like his, but it was natural. He admired her beauty for a while but he panicked and went towards the bed when she yawned.

 

“Aigo… my neck…” she said as she rubbed her neck and stretched her arms but one of her arms hit Hiro who was fake-sleeping on the side “Aish, mianhe!”

 

“Urgh?” Hiro said while faking to wake up “It’s okay, by the way, who are you?”

 

The girl wiggled her eyebrows and smiled widely. “I’m Ji Reo, nice meeting you”

 

“Ji Reo? Isn’t that a boy’s name?” he asked bluntly while Ji Reo was getting pissed off.

 

“You’re the second person to ask me that bluntly you know… Aish. Is my name that confusing for people? First it was Hami then it was you, who’s next?”

 

“Hami? You know Hami?!”

 

“Yeah, she had medium length brown hair and she has these cute eyes like mine! Wait, her eyes and yours are like the same too! That means we have the same eyes too!”

 

“Yes that’s the Hami I know, where did you last see her?!”

 

“I met her yesterday here in this hospital, I think she is still admitted her.”

 

Hiro quickly ran outside right after Ji Reo told him about Hami. Ji Reo just sighed and lied on the bed and thought about Hiro and his appearance.

 

‘Hmm, I can’t help but notice that he really looks like me. Same eyes, same nose, same lips, even the ears. Bleh, like me or not, only I have this birthmark shaped like a dog on my shoulder. If he also has one, then there’s only one meaning… HE’S A STALKER!’ Ji Reo told herself while lying on the bed and imaging things.

 

--------------------------------------

I know this chapter is confusing for all.. but don't worry :)) after these stuffs.. we will finally have some comedy time between the characters ^^ thanks for reading~!