Chapter 5

It all started with a misunderstanding, but ended as love instead

[5]

 

“He Jin! Are you finally ready? It’s almost time to go you know~! If we didn’t leave, we will be forced to pay more money!” Jung Min exclaimed while Hami was in the bathroom.

 

“Just a minute! I’m almost ready!” Hemi replied as she blows her bangs. She was holding a pair of scissors and a comb while a hair dye pack was on the sink. “Perfect! I guess oppa will never recognize me huh? ”

 

Finally, after 10 minutes, Hami’s medium length hair became a layered brown one. She was pretty proud because it was her first time to cut her own hair, and moreover, dye it. After a few more minutes, she exited the bathroom and went straight to the cabinet to get her things but Jung Min was already holding her things.

 

“Ah! Who are you!” Jung Min exaggerated as he pointed at Hami. Hami hit him in the head while Jung Min can only laugh and rub it. “Let’s go!”

 

“Yeah!”

 

----

 

“Excuse me nurse, bu-but is a girl named Oh Hami admitted in this hospital?” Hiro quickly asked while panting after running from the 3rd floor down to the ground floor just to ask if Hami is in the same hospital he’s in.

 

“I’m sorry sir, but it seems that Oh Hami just got discharged a few minutes ago, but if you hurry up, you might still catch up to her. The exit is that way.”

 

“Thank you…” Hiro quickly ran fast towards the exit but the only people he can see are a girl with brown layered hair and a guy holding her belongings, probably her boyfriend. “Hami… where are you?”

 

Jung Min’s POV

 

“Huh?” He Jin suddenly said while we were walking towards my car. She turned around and looked everywhere, she looked worried. I also looked around and I saw a guy who I had seen before, it was Hiro, her brother. But it won’t be a problem because she has amnesia right?

“He Jin? Is there something wrong?” I asked while she still continued looking around, looking for someone or something. There’s a big chance she’s looking for her brother, but she doesn’t remember him.

 

“No-Nothing…” She lowly replied and she continued walking towards my car and entered it. She looked sad so I wanted to make her happy but my phone suddenly rang and it was the manager.

 

[Phone call]

 

“Yeobosaeyeo? Jung Min?”

 

“Ne…”

 

“I want you to bring Oh Hami back here…”

 

“Wha-What will you do to her?”

 

“Just bring her back here!”

 

[End of phone call]

 

I have a bad feeling about this, he wants Hami, but since she has amnesia, she is now He Jin. But I know he will do something to her, so I decided to bring her somewhere much safer, without the manager knowing of course. But where? Wait a minute, there is still one guy I know who will take care of her, but will he agree?

 

-----

 

We arrived at his place, as usual, it was noisy but it’s safe. I pressed the doorbell while Hami waited back at the car, but there is no answer. I pressed it again and again and again and again until he himself went towards the door and screamed at my face.

 

“Ya! What the--- Oh, it’s you.”

 

“Thank you for welcoming me, I’m fine thank you” I answered frankly making him a little pissed off. He shrugged his shoulders and finally let me in.

 

“Wait, I have something to tell you, well to your brother to be exact.”

 

“What do you want with him? Did he do something wrong?” he asked worriedly while I shake my head “Kim Ki Bum! Come over here!”

Ki Bum came running towards us, still in his pajamas. I can’t help but laugh that he really looks like the replica of his big brother, he was even wearing his brother’s pajamas.

 

“Tell him what you want to say Mal…” he said as noticed the passenger in my car “Who is she?”

 

“Oh, she’s gonna be the one I’m asking Ki Bum to take care of for the mean time. It’s okay for you guys right Hyung Joon?”

 

“Take care?! What does that supposed mean?!” Ki Bum and Hyung Joon said together.

 

“That girl over there at my car, she was kidnapped. I’m not saying who kidnapped her, but I saved her. But something happened and she got amnesia, and now, the one who kidnapped her wants her back. I don’t know any safe place for her and the only place I know is yours.”

 

“But Ki Bum can her anytime you know…” Hyung Joon said bluntly which made Ki Bum who was eating a piece of bread choke on his food.

 

“Hyung!” Ki Bum said while trying to save his life from the grasp of the killer bread.

 

“I’m just joking little brother…” Hyung Joon replied in English which made me a little confused. Arrgghh, I really hate it when he speaks in English.

 

“Sure sure big brother…” he replied back, again… in English too.

 

“Oh my goodknees Oh My soul!” I exclaimed while the both of them look at me coldly “What?! You spoke in English so I must too!”

 

Both of them just shook their heads after I said that last statement. “Anyway, will you keep her or not?”

 

“It depends… she can stay her for the mean time but what about when we debut? Ki Bum will be left with her, ALL ALONE IN THE HOUSE.”

 

“Don’t worry, she is a tough girl… after all, she jumped down the building from the 3rd floor and survived.”

 

“Babo, I meant what will happen if Ki Bum did you know what to her?”

 

“Oh yeah, I haven’t thought of that... Hmm, he’s in puberty after all right?”

 

“Uhm, Hyung Joon hyung, Jung Min hyung… I’m still here…” Ki Bum suddenly said which made us surprised.

 

“Anyway, nothing will happen so let her stay. I’ll just call Ki Bum’s friends to stay with them while we’re away ok?’ Hyung Joon said as he dialed his phone and talked with his brother’s friends. ‘They said yes so it’s ok, so want her to come inside?”

 

I nodded and called He Jin to go inside the house. When she bowed at both of them, Hyung Joon and Ki Bum were both amazed by her natural beauty, Hyung Joon even had his mouth open.

 

“Ahem…” I coughed at them especially at Hyung Joon who had his mouth open and a fly was already targeting his mouth as its target. “Guys, meet He Jin, He Jin meet Hyung Joon and that is Ki Bum, the guys you will live with.”

 

“Eh? But what about you Jung Min-ssi?”

 

“I have some business to take care of, so you must live with them for now…”

 

“Oh, okay. Nice to meet you, my name is He Jin.”

 

Hyung Joon’s POV

 

“Oh, okay. Nice to meet you, my name is He Jin.”

 

I still haven’t woken up after seeing her natural beauty, well her eyes the most. Her eyes are just like my childhood friend’s, but I think her eyes were black, He Jin’s are brown.

 

‘What the heck! Kim Hyung Joon wake up! You already have a girlfriend so stop looking at He Jin so much!’ I said to myself as I slap my cheeks. All three of them looked at me with funny expressions in their faces.

 

“What?” I asked bluntly as I rub my temple “Aish, I smell trouble…”