Update

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

 

KWON JIYONG:

He is back to his normal self. He is working as the head of the mobster group. He is living his normal life without her. He has accepted the death of her.

 

LEIGH SALVATORE:

She is alive. She is the leader of a mafia group. She is living her normal life without him. She has accepted that he will live without her.

 

                       Everything is going according to Leigh's deceit. She is alive and living in her home town in Italy together with her friends and Minho. She is living her peaceful life in a secluded home and trying so bad to not think about Kwon Jiyong. Her deceit had been successfully orchestrated and she is happy about it but without knowing that their love has bore fruit. Eventhough, she is adamant on not going back to meet him, even if her friends beg of it, and let him see the children, they have made in their whirlwind romance. Leigh likes her life back in Italy. But she knows that she is just escaping the mistake she had made.

 

                      Jiyong, on the other hand, believed that Leigh is no longer with him and has accepted her death. He is back into living as the head of the mobster group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter