Bare

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25:

 

TOP’s P.O.V

 

                We were called to the office an hour after all that scene with Leigh. Just like I thought, she was something more than what she acts to be. The way she walked out of Jiyong without being noticed by us was already suspicious. It came as a surprise then but when it fades away, it was like okay she was that person.  That was my opinion but Jiyong might be different topic.

 

                Min-ho placed brown envelopes in front of us. Were we going to do a mission? And why was Min-ho, the one giving us the documents?

 

                “Open it,” the former dragon head ordered.

 

                We looked at the files. They were quite many too. “What are these?” Jiyong asked.

 

                “Min-ho,” he looked at Min-ho and he nodded his head.

 

                “Those are the files about why we are being targeted in the first place. And all of the people related to why we are experiencing this kind of problem. Jung Lae-won’s every bits of information is there.” He explained.

 

                “How did you get all this,” Jiyong asked again.

 

                He looked undecided if he’s going to answer it. This was an elaborate research and I’m at awe on how many information had been gathered to the every bits, even medical records and police reports. “Tell them. She gave it to you personally and explained what is inside after all,” Uncle YG stated.

 

                “She?” We all inquired at the same time.

 

                “Leigh gave that information to me. These are what they had gathered from all the related cases why we are being subjected for revenge. If you don’t want to read it, I’ll tell you what Leigh specifically said to me, if that’s alright with Jiyong?”

 

                Jiyong looked at him but nodded. Was he going to be alright now? They were in the mafia, skilled in guns, and now they were proficient in information gathering. They could enter the CIA with these skills, they’ve got.

 

                According to what Min-ho had said, Jung Lae-won was a bipolar who wanted revenge on Jiyong because he punched him heedlessly on Dec. 16, 2012 because he kissed Sohee, who was the apple of the eye of Jiyong at that time. That was the starting point of everything.

 

                “This will shock you,” Min-ho warned, “Jang Rin, the second daughter of the Jang clan, set-up Lae-won to grab the attention of Jiyong but failed to do so. Rin, who was the girl in the photo before her surgery to get her face done to accommodate Jiyong’s eyes for beautiful girls, tramped Lae-won more when he lost to you.”

 

                Jang Rin was the cause of this? What the hell was with this web of scenarios? People who you wouldn’t think crafty enough could make something like this.

 

                “Leigh did not believe that Rin came up with this idea alone. So, she digs deeper on who was or were the culprits that gave her the idea. And she came up with something that will shake the foundation of the Triad,” he said wearily.

 

                “Continue, there is no need for a hang time,” Jiyong said.

 

                He nodded but looked concerned on Jiyong. Why? Was it something related to him? Was that why Leigh was so caring with him?

 

                “The Jang clan planted the idea on her and she became their puppet unconsciously. Dragon head, I think it is better if you are the on to say that,” he turned his head to YG.

 

                He closed his eyes and started talking, “GD, the assassination of your father on your 5th birthday was not your fault. The Jang clan is the one responsible for it. They think we are hogging all the power because the Yang and Kwon clan has always been at the top.”

 

                 We didn’t know what to react with the sudden information the head had said. Did he say that the rift started inside the Triad? “Why are the Ancelloti helping us anyway?” Jiyong asked sternly.

 

                 “Do you know the two teens that you are so fond of, Grey and Dave?” We nodded. Those boys were the clowns of the group together with Seungri. They were energetic people. “That’s why you had yourself called GD because of them rather than the usual G-Dragon. Grey and Dave were the little brothers of Leigh and Cara and those brats made their families promised that when we are in need of help, they will give us help.”

 

                 Those stupid brats were sometimes angels. They could really be great leaders if they were still alive till now. I guess they were still watching us, keeping us safe.

 

                 “Don’t store all your miseries inside. Stop blaming yourself just what like your mom accused you of being a murderer. She is,” the head said out of the blue.

 

                “She is not my mother. I don’t have a mother, uncle,” Jiyong butted in.

 

                Aisht! Why was everything becoming awkward and have a heavy atmosphere this week? I should get used to this one, am I?

 

                “Leigh met with your mother and said to give this to you.” YG pushed a USB into Jiyong’s direction. “I don’t know what is it but Leigh said that you will understand why your mom had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter