Epilogue

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue:

 

 

                One year after everything happened; they are back to what they usually do. He is back to his normal self except for the woman part. He never lays another glance to any girl that comes or stop in his way. It is like he became a woman hater but he isn’t. He is wearing the bracelet Leigh gave him and the couple ring they had.

 

                “Boss, there is another transaction being held in Namsan Tower this afternoon. Would you come?” Seunghyun asks him. Seunghyun changes too, his usual laid back attitude became the fierce and strongest fighter in the Triad. He too is wearing the bracelet Leigh gave him and he is taking care of it like it is the rarest gem of all.

 

                “I will go. It’s a year already since I went to visit that place.” Jiyong replies still reading the documents about the expansion of their dealing to other parts of Europe. He needs to study it properly to be careful around the countries indicated on the proposal. There are some countries which had police force are notorious for catching underground groups like them.

 

                “Are you going to bring yellow tulips, Jiyong?” Seunghyun-hyung asks Jiyong.

 

                Jiyong nods in response. Her favorite yellow tulips is all he can give to the place where they had their first unofficial date. He misses her terribly. Day by day he will see her in his dream smiling. Day by day he will just stand in front of the photo wall in his room staring at her face.

 

                “Should we go to Italy to visit her grave?” Seunghyun-hyung asks again this time his expression glum.

 

                Jiyong shakes his head. “She will not be happy seeing me like this. She wants me to focus all of my attention to this family I have.” He says smiling. She will probably tell him, he’s a wimp who goes to her when down. She will absolutely do that.

 

In Namsan Tower…

 

                “Clean this mess before people comes around in this part,” Jiyong bark his orders while wiping his bloody hand from punching the face of the dealer. He irks him so early on the morning and now, he lost his nonsense life to nothing.

 

                “Yes, boss,” they shout.

 

                Jiyong stops in front of the lock bridge. “Are you doing well, Leigh?” Jiyong mumbles while throwing the flowers in the water. “I’m doing well. And I’m not slacking in any transactions. I did promise you not to leave the boys anymore.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                She stops below the bridge. She smiles as she sees that everything is lively here. She wonders, on how many months has it been since she last went here. She looks at the man throwing the bouquet of yellow tulips in the water.

 

                “Ma’am, it’s time to go,” her guard tells her.

 

                She smiles and nods in response. “This place is really full of love. Don’t you think, George?” She asks cheerfully.

 

                He smiles and speaks, “It sure is. You’ve been dying to go here at this date that you even threatened your doctor about your discharge.”

 

                She pouts and whines at him. “Yah! I’m still your boss,” she says sulking.

 

                “I know, I know,” he replies teasingly.

 

                “He looks fine. Do you agree George?” He looks back and nods in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                Jiyong stretches his hands and looks around his house. The house they used to live in here. It still has the state of the arc security system, that is convenient for him and it is sometimes being upgraded by Dara-noona. She is helping him together with Bom-noona when it is about the house. They always reason out that they think Leigh will be happy seeing that the house is sold to someone she trust and love.

 

                “I can cook already. You love someone who can cook for you, right?” He sighs. “You told me to move on but I can’t. It has been a year since I lost you.”

 

Four years had passed…

 

               Cara is walking around the house checking if everything is all prepared for the guest coming to their home for lunch. She orders and rants nonstop if she sees something she didn’t like. The guest is not the president of a country or something but she was acting like he is.

 

                “Jagiya, I already told you that it is only YG who is coming. There is no need for you to get so worked up over something trivial. He is visiting us every year after all.” Minho says to Cara, chuckling amusedly to his fiancée.

 

                “Jagiya, I want him to always feel at home in here. He is a retired man already and I want him to feel like a normal person. That’s why I sent most of the guards to their day off after all.” Cara replies a little bit stress.

 

                “Cara, everything will be fine,” Clarisse assures her. “Simplicity will always be normal. And he will only visit the two after all.” She gives her two thumbs up before walking out of the kitchen to look for their bundle of joy for the past years.

 

                “Am I being a control freak again,” Cara asks Minho looking like a lost puppy who got reprimanded by her boss.

 

                Minho shakes his head. “It’s your normal attitude,” he answers teasingly giving her a kiss in the forehead.

 

                “How’s he doing?” Cara asks while arranging the flowers in the side table of the living room.

 

               “He is fine but most of the time he is gazing far away. It’s been a while since I last saw him after all.” Minho tells her.

 

                Cara looks outside. It is a clear blue sky. Leigh, you are definitely making him stronger, right? With you leaving him behind just like that, will make him stronger right? That is what she said before. He will be a strong leader and will live his life even there is no you in his life. That is what she’s always thinking when she looks up in the sky.

 

                “He’s strong. She is right that even if he will hurt like hell. Jiyong is a strong person inside and out.” Minho assures her again.

 

                “I know. Leigh will not love him if he is a weak person.” Cara grins at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter