The Date Pt. 1

Together

"Good morning, sunshine."

"Mommy, five more minutes," I mumbled as I turned over to avoid the sun rays coming in from the window. 

"Does baby want me to sleep with her?"

I almost nodded my head until I remembered that this wasn't my room and that voice definitely did not belong to my mother. I sat up quickly and pointed at the person that dared to mess with me. Of course, it was Yunhyeong that was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked as I wiped my eyes and tried to adjust them to the bright sunlight.

"I came to wake you up for our date today," he said with a smile. "Those pj's are cute by the way. I didn't know you liked Pororo so much. You're sleeping face is cute too though." He was looking at his phone then he showed me a picture where I was drooling in my sleep. 

I wiped the side of my face first then I jumped to get his phone. He stood up before I could grab it which resulted in me falling off the bed, face first.

"What with all the commotion?"

I got up to see who else came. It was Jinhwan standing in the doorway scratching his arm. "Soorin-ah." He gestured to his nose. "It's, uh... It's bleeding." What is he talking about?

I wiped my nose and looked at my hand only to see blood. "Yah, Song Yunhyeong! This is all your fault!" I whined.

He just stood in the middle of the room pointing to himself. "Since you caused this, delete the picture right now!" I shouted as I tilted my head back to stop the blood flow.

"Hyung, help me ouy here," pleaded Yunhyeong. 

"I'm staying out of this, but you should do what she wants. Breakfast will be ready in an hour," said Jinhwan before he left.

I slowly got up and grab a sock to block my bloody nose. I glared at Yunhyeong who was still holding onto his phone. I stuck my hand out and motioned for him to give me his phone. He handed it to me and I almost smiled in triumph,  but I saw he had a code on his phone. And he already made my sleeping picture his lock screen! 

I cried out in frustration and stomped out of the room. "Whoa, what happened to you?" asked Bobby as he came out of the bathroom. 

"Song Yunhyeong," I muttered angrily. Then I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and did not like what I was seeing. My hair was disheveled, my nose was still bleeding, and I was still wearing my Pororo pajamas. I cleaned myself up for breakfast, all while thinking of ways to get back at the devil named Yunhyeong. 

-

We sat across from each other as we ate breakfast. I glared at him while eating, and he would just look back with a smile. 

"Soorin," said B.I as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Are you done? It's my turn to wash the dishes."

"Yeah, I'll help you," I said as I grabbed my bowl and walked to the sink.

B.I was in charge of washing the dishes, while I dried them. I couldn't help but feel that someone was staring, so I turned around. Of course, it was only Yunhyeong. 

"Hanbin-ah, tell him to stop staring at me," I whispered.

"You have a mouth, you can tell him too."

"We're not friends anymore."

"Who said I agreed to be friends with you? You just assumed," he said, now turning to face me. I pretended to be hurt. 

"How dare? I just might go cry now," I said pretending to sniffle. 

"You're not very good at acting," he said jokingly. We started laughing, until someone cleared their throat. 

"So, about that date," said Yunhyeong. "If you go with me, you can consider that picture nonexistent."

B.I eyed us curiously before asking what picture Yunhyeong was talking about. "You don't need to know, it's em-"

"Look I made it my lock screen," said Yunhyeong as he held up his phone for B.I to see. He started laughing instantly while pointing at my face. 

"Agh! I'm going out!" I stomped towards my room and quickly changed into my baby blue cotton dress. I grabbed my purse and a white cardigan before heading over to the front door. 

"Where you going?" asked Yunhyeong. "I'll come too."

I ignored him as I put my shoes on and went out the door first. He caught up with me at the elevator though since it usually takes forvever for it to come up.

"Where are we going for the first date?" he asked happily. "I was thinking the amusement park since it's really nice out today. We could go to the movies instead, there are some good ones that came out this month. Or how about the zoo? I haven't been there in a while. We can go shopping if you wanted, but that's not really a da-"

I put my hand over his mouth to stop his blabbering. "Can you stop talking? If I go on a date with you, will you really delete the picture? You have to change it as your lock screen too."

"Of course, but we have to do things all couples do."

I groaned. "Like what?"

"Well, holding hands is one," he said as he grabbed my right hand. "Oh look, the elevator is here." He dragged me in with him.

"Do we really have to hold hands? This is too much. I've never even-" Wait, why should he know I've never had a boyfriend? 

"Never even, what?" he asked as he leaned closer to me. 

"Uh, held hands with a boy," I said nervously. I pushed him away with my free hand. "Too close."

"Right, sorry."

We got off the elevator, still hand in hand. The security guard at the door laughed, probably because my face is red.

"Holding hands is embarrassing, can we stop?" 

"Only because you asked so nicely," he said as he let go of my hand. "So, where did you want to go?"

I was about to answer, when the security guard spoke up. "Soorin-ah, when did you start dating? And he's a handsome young fellow, too."

"Mr. Lim, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a, um..."

"Why are you kids matching then?" What does he mean by matching? 

I finally noticed what Yunhyeong was wearing. His button up denim shirt was the same shade as my dress, and he just happened to be wearing white shorts. 

"This," I said as I gestured to Yunhyeong's outfit then to mine. "Is just a coincidence. I don't even like him."

"Aw, don't say things to upset your boyfriend. Now off you kids go," said Mr. Lim as he pushed us outside. "Have fun okay?"

Of all the security guards that had to see me with him, it just had to be the one that knew my parents? I must be hated by the world. 

"So, did you have any place in mind?" asked Yunhyeong. 

"A black hole."

"You want to go golfing?" He has a confused look on his face. 

"Let's go to the batting cages. I need to get rid of stress," I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.