Family Dinner

Love House

  We all gathered in the upstairs living room once we heard the announcement.  Everyone seemed to be more at ease, than when we left separately to each others room. I sat on the couch , Junsu oppa sat to my right while Dara unnie sat to my left. We automatically held each others hand. I sat next to Chaerin on the couch, and it looked like Dara noona gravitated towards her too. It was cute how they automatically held hands. It still astounded me how easy going and cute these girls were. The same question popped in my head again. Why were people so intimidated by them?

" So how are we going to do this? I don't think there was anything in the fridge. I think we will have to go shopping." 

" Well what does everyone want to eat?" Just thinking of food made my tummy growl. I hoped no one heard. Chaerin-ah squeezed my hand a little. I guess they did hear. I felt my cheeks grow warm. How embarrassing. 

" Lets make it something easy and quick, Im hungry." Chaerin said. I had clearly heard Dara noona's stomach. Chaerin really took care of her. I had a feeling Chaerin did this often, take care of others first.

" How about sangyopsal?" 

" Oh that sounds good." I hadn't noticed how hungry I was until food was mentioned. Everyone agreed.

" Ok so how about the girls and I go shopping and you guys set up the grill. I think I saw one on the balcony." 

"Sounds like a plan. Oh do you guys want my card to buy the stuff?" 

" I got it Yongbae." 

" Are you sure noona?"

" Yes, next time you boys pay ok?"


( at the super market )

" So what did you all think of your husbands?" I was curious to know what Ailee thought of Yongbae. 

" Jongsuk is so tall, I feel so tiny next to him." 

" Ah but you look so cute together unnie."

" Yeah, you two are the visuals in the house haha."

" What about you Ailee, what do you think of Yongbae." She blushed a little. 

" Ah, he is so sweet and polite." I was happy that she liked him. 

" How about you Chaerin-ah? I would be so nervous with a big sunbae like him." Unnie asked as she placed a big bag of assorted ramyon in the already full cart.

" I think he is more nervous unnie, this is his first time on a TV show in a long time....Yah unnie!! stop putting so much stuff in the cart, how are we going to carry all this?"

" That is what our husbands are for Chaerin-ah." Thats what she had said with our luggage, and I ended carrying most of it. 

M- " Ahh, look at her defending her husband already."

J- " You should try that for your husband too haha."


( Back at the house )

 

" I think we need to go to the store too, there is no coal for the grill." 

" I saw a convenient store on the way here should we go?"

" Yeah lets go before the girls get here."  We decided to go walking since the store was close by. I decided to ask and see what the guys thought of Chaerin and Dara.

" So what do you guys think of Chaerin and Dara noona?" 

" Dara noona hasnt changed. I'm glad she is my wife." 

" What about you hyung? I hope she hasn't scared you haha."

" Haha no, I like her shes cute, I seriously don't get why people are scared of her." I liked this hyung, that is the first time I heard someone outside of YG say that about Chaerin.


M- " wow so you boys gossip too, haha"

J- "......"

 

" Yah, unnie I told you it was too much, Im calling Yongbae." She was sure we could carry all this by ourselves. 

" No we can do it, right Ailee." She looked a little worried.

" Sorry unnie im with Chaerin I dont think we can carry all of this." As Ailee spoke I called Yongbae.

" Whats up Chaerin-ah." 

" Oppa, can you and the boys come and help us carry the groceries?" 

" How much did you guys buy?"

" Can you guys just come help Ill let you see for yourselves haha."

" Alright well be right down."

We all quickly left to go help out our wives, and just like with the suitcases we were left dumbfounded at the amount of stuff they had. I looked at Dara and she looked like if she was in trouble. A smile automatically appeared on my face. I had a feeliing she was the one behind this.

" Were you girls planning on inviting the whole building over for dinner?" Dara's cheeks went red.

" Ani..unnie was just hungry and decided to buy the whole store haha, but thats ok we wont have to go shopping for a while." I was embarrassed, but still hungry. My stomach decided to remind everyone. We all burst out laughing. As embarrassing as it all was I was happy to see we were all much more comfortable with each other. My eyes especially caught the way Jongsuk laughed, he really did have a great smile. 

    We separated into groups and quickly put everything away. Dinner was also made very fast, which made me think that Dara unnie wasn't the only one who was hungry. We all cheerfully sat at the table together. 

" Should we make a cheer?" everyone agreed, and Junsu sunbaenim stood up.

" To new family and friends haha." We all cheered together. Everyone joyfully ate, and talked now a bit more comfortable with one another. I was glad I chose this as my first TV show in a long time. Not only because of the great new friends I was to make, but because of Chaerin. I really couldn't take my eyes of her. 

Everything about her interested me, but I specially liked the way her lips moved when she spoke. Was it to soon of me to like her this much?