Room #1

Love House

  I was glad my husband turned out to be someone I knew. Well I really didn't know him but we had met many times. He was also in one of 2ne1's music videos. 

So I did feel less nervous than if it had been a stranger. 

" OK I think thats it noona." He put down the last of our stuff in the middle of the room.

" You should have let me help." I shyly told him.

" I already told you noona, its ok. Should we unpack?" He smiled. He really did have a beautiful smile. 

" OK..." I took one of my suitcases and sat on the carpet. He followed me and sat next to me with his own suitcase.

" Were you asked to bring something for each other noona?" 

" Oh, yes." I opened my suitcase, taking out my gift.

" This is our new album, me and Chaerin spent a lot of time opening them to make sure our husbands got picture of us." She shyly handed me the album.

" Thank you noona." I opened it to find her picture inside.

It really was surprising how she never changed. She is still as beautiful as the first time I saw her while filming for their music video almost five years ago. I flipped the picture over to find she wrote something.

" Hello ~ ^^ I guess we just got married. Sorry if I'm shy, but that is my personality. Lets make lots of new memories together!! Your wife Dara ^-^." 

She was really cute. It didn't fell like if she was older than me. Actually I felt like I really need take care of her. I felt shy as he read what I had written. His smile broadened. 

" Thank you again noona." He carefully set the album next to him. He then pulled something out of his pocket. 

" Can I see your hand noona?" Confused I placed my hand on his outstretched hand. 

" This is the bracelet I give the person I love in the drama I'm filming, I want you to wear it noona." He put this red bracelet on my wrist.

" Omo, thank you Jongsuk-ah." She blushed. I really could look at her all day. 

M- " Wow the visuals in this room are just...waah"

J- " I bet everyone is jealous right now."

" Should we start unpacking now?" He nod his head yes. We were quiet as we unpacked but it was a comfortable silence. Occasionally our eyes would meet and he would smile, He really was handsome. Tall too my face probably barely came up to his chest. Once we were done he threw himself on the bed.

Looking up at me he asked.

" Finally done, Aren't you tired noona?" 

" A little." I was mostly hungry. Right then that voice appeared again.

 

" Time for a family dinner. Get together with the other couples and get to know your Love House family a little better."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Sorry these last chapters have been short, I promise to make them longer once we get through the introduction and getting to know each other parts ^-^ Thank you for reading guys!!!