Welcome!!

Love House

  Hello everyone and welcome to LOVE HOUSE!!!!

J- " Hello everyone I am your new host Jaesuk"

M- " Hello everyone and I am Misun"

J- " As you all may have heard We Got Married was canceled. For legal reasons we cant really explain why."

M- " But we have found a new home here with SBS. They gave the producers a new home and a new show."

J- " Yes and just like the previous show it will be centered around three couples."

M- " Yes but with a twist they will all be living under one roof."

J-  "The goal of Love House is to show true love, the producers have carefully chosen three couple who they sincerely hope will really fall in love."

M- " So everyone please give these couples lots of love!"

J- " With that said MIsun-ssi should we see who our couples will be?"

M- " Yes! I cant wait to see!"

( The camera zooms in to the front door, all you see is a girls back, she is pulling her luggage in.)

J- " I wonder who she is?"

M- " she looks pretty."

( the girl finally comes in and turns around)

M- " Ahh its Ailee-ssi!"

J- " Yeppo."

I finally managed to pull my luggage in. I felt so nervous, why did I agree to this. I wonder who the other couples are? I wonder who my husband is?

" Hello?" no one answered I guess I was the first one home.

I looked around the house it looked amazing. Everything was white, except for the red couch and the black piano. In the middle of the room was a glass table and on it a red envelope. I quickly opened it.


                                      Welcome to Love House!!

As of now you will be living in this house. There are three rooms one for each couple.

            Your first mission is to find out which room belongs to you. Good Luck!!

 

I quickly made my way upstairs. I was standing in front of the first room when I heard the door. Oh someone is here.