Exploring

Love House

   Oh i wonder who it is. My heart began to race I slowly made my way down the stairs.

J- " Oh, someone new is coming."

M-" Is it one of the wives? Oh theres two."

" Yah unnie, why are you making me carry all your bags too? I already have enough as it is." Unnie was clearly enjoying this.

" Sorry, but Jagme couldn't come, and I cant by myself. Ah its so nice I have such a strong dongsae."

J- " Oh I know those voices!"

M- " Cl-ssi and Dara-ssi!"

We had finally made it in the door, when I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Oh, Hello sunbaenim's im Ailee, nice to meet you." Dara unnie and I both said hello at the same time. We all laughed out of nervousness.

" Wow..look at this house." I looked around, at her words and stared in amazement of it all. We were on the top floor of the building, which gave us a great view of Seoul. The interior was all white, with the exception of red and black scattered around. 

" Have you seen the rest of the house Ailee-ssi?"

" Oh, Just call me Ailee, but no I was about to look up stairs, when I heard you come in, ah which reminds me. I found this." She handed us a red envelope. I gave it to Dara unnie to read.

"So we have to figure out which rooms belong to us?" 

" I think so sunbaenim." 

" Oh just call us by our name Ailee."

" How old are you?" Unnie asked.

" Im 25." So Im the youngest. 

" Ah, so our Chaerin-ah is the baby, Shes 23 and im 30, you can call me unnie if you want."

   After we settled what to call each other, we all headed up stairs.  There was a second living room and a huge TV in front of the black couches.

We kept on walking to the hallway where the rooms were located.  There was three rooms each numbered. To my left was room number 1, right across from it was room number 2, and at the end of the hall was room number 3. We all stood in front of room number 1. I slowly opened the door, revealing a beautiful white room. The room seemed bright and cheerful, full of beautiful blue's scattered around the room. 


 M- "wow look at that!"

J- " I hope my wife isn't watching, she will want to remodel."

" Tam Tami !!" Dara unnie yelled. She ran to the bed where Tam Tam sat, she held him up for us to see.

" What is he wearing unnie?" I looked like a Dr.'s outfit, it even had its own little stethoscope.

" I think hes a Dr." Ailee came forward excitement showing in her face.

" Unnie isn't there a Dr. drama on TV right now, maybe he is an actor."

" Oh that's true unnie...so I guess this is your room should we see how the other rooms look?" We all moved to room number 2. It was just as impressive as Dara unnies room. It was beautifully decorated in black and white. To the corner hung white lamps in the shape of suns, on the wall above the bed were lit up letters. U &I. 

" oh Ailee unnie isn't that your new song?"

(lets pretend the letters U&I are in the wall and those lamps are in the shapes of suns ^-^)


" Wow i love it this room is amazing, but is there any clues about my husband?" Both Dara and I looked at each other, we had both noticed the sun lamps. Could it be Yongbae?

" I think we know who your husband is Ailee." She looked at us both in surprise.

" Oh really?, wait I think I just figured it out too, Wait no it cant be right?" Her last sentence came out in a high pitched voice. Me and Dara unnie looked at her in confusion.

" Is it Teayang sunbaenim?" She asked us both. We both shook our heads saying yes, still confused by her reaction.

" Omo! what do I do? Im such a big fan, and now he is my husband. Omo! Omo!" I smiled in relief knowing the reason for her reaction. I went to her and hugged her.

" Omo unnie calm down." we both laughed as she hugged me back.

" OK so im guessing the last room is yours Chaerin-ah, lets go, go, go" We followed her out to the last room, my room. We all stopped in aww. My room just like the others was white, only mine had gold as the accent color. 

M- " seriously PD-nim can I have the decorators number."

On my bed sat a giant Rilakuma wearing a beautiful generals hat covered in flowers.

" Wow, I wonder who your husband will be Chaerin-ah." Just then we heard the door downstairs open. We all froze.