Room #2

Love House

     I nervously sat on the floor of our room, watching him bring in the last of our suitcases. The same question ran in my head over and over again. Were we really sharing a room? My heart leapt a little at the sight of him closing the door behind him. 

" Well thats the last of it I hope. " he made his way to my side. dragging with him one of his suitcases. 

" Thank you for bringing it all up Taeyang oppa."  He only let me take one suitcase up, and it wasn't even heavy. 

" Lets just say this is my exercise for the day haha." He said as he sat across from me, placing his suitcase in front of us. 

" Should we unpack Ailee-ssi." 

" Ah, no just call me Ailee..."

" Haha ok, should we unpack Ailee?" He opened the suitcase in front of him.

" I brought you something." He proudly smiled.

" Oh, were you asked to bring something too?" The PD had asked me to bring a present for my husband to be. I had gone crazy trying to figure out what to bring.  In the end I had decided to buy couple snapbacks. To my surprise though his suitcase was filled with them.

" Oh, wow.." I sighed in relief when I saw that he did not have the one I had got him.

" Pick one Ailee, these are all the hats that I like the most, I want you to have one." 

" Omo, oppa haha guess what I brought?" She stood up and got out a bag from her suitcase. She opened the bag and placed two snapbacks in front of me.

J- " Oh they have similar tastes"

M- " How cute, I wish me and my husband had similar tastes too."

J- " How did you two ever get married haha?"

M- " I don't know either haha."

" You pick one too haha." I picked the black one and she kept the white one. We had same tastes. I sincerely smiled at her. She also chose a hat from mine. 

" How does it look oppa?" She put it on and posed. 

" Adorable." She really did. I was glad she was my wife.  In a more comfortable manner, we unpacked the rest of our things. She was a really bright person. I found myself stealing glances at her while she wasn't  looking. Or saying silly things to make her laugh. I really did enjoy her company.

  It was interesting how fast we grew comfortable with each other. Oppa was really nice and polite. I was glad, but at some point in our unpacking stuff, he took off his sweater. I was even more happy then. I let myself steal glances at his arms. He was that perfect balance of buff. I was a happy girl not only did my husband turn out to be my crush, but we had similar tastes and personalities. My heart beat a little faster. I was glad I said yes to the show.