Unexpectancy

Always With You

 

-Authors POV-

When his rough hand was pressed against her very soft-petal like forehead, she was confused. Jessica’s pale creamy white skin had turned tomato red in less than seconds and her head felt so light, she thought she’d black out right there.

Her bulged out eyes were glued to the ground, while her arms kept still by her sides.

“Hey, are you okay? You look like you have a fever.” He suddenly said in his deep-smooth and soothing voice.

But, right now all she could here were her thoughts running through her mind.

What’s going on? What should I do? Someone, please help me.

“Yah, are you okay?” He asked again, sounding a little more concerned.

The girl in front of him weirded him out. Why is she just standing there? Is she really running down with something? He thought as he looked at her with a confused look.

Jessica on the other hand was still praying that something would come and save her from this first-hand embarrassment.

And like god had heard her prayers, she had heard a voice, a very familiar voice.

“Yah, Donghae, the hell you doing?” Questioned the familiar voice.

When the boys hand had finally left the very red Jessica’s face, she slowly returned to her composure. She shifted her gave to see what was going on in front of her and there she saw; Siwon-sshi?

“Siwon-ah, I think this girl’s sick. Look, look, look, she’s all red and sweaty and won’t move from here. I think she has some problem.” He exclaimed, practically shouting as he pointed his index finger towards the petite Jessica.

Siwon looked at Jessica and noticed that she really did look “under the weather” but he also noticed that he hadn’t her seen her earlier today, which must mean she hadn’t been part of the mob of fan girls from before. How was he sure? Well, he’s a genius.

“You’re an idiot. If she has a problem she’ll deal with it. Let’s go, you pabo fish.” Siwon told Donghae. It’s not that he was a cruel person, he just didn’t care. He didn’t even know this girls name, for all he knew, she could have been a fan girl who purposely hid herself to get close to Donghae to get close to him.

For once, Donghae didn’t want to oblige Siwon’s command. He would have helped the ghost like girl standing in front of him, but she really creeped him out. She had this gloomy aura coming out of her, completely different from what he desired. Completely different from his desire…

“Okay, hold up.” Donghae told Siwon, before turning his attention back to Jessica.

“By the way, I’m Donghae. If you need any help finding a doctor or something, just find me. Well, anyway… see ya.” He told her before running after Siwon who had already left not bothering to wait.

When he left, Jessica finally felt like she could move again. She plopped down on her knees letting out a loud sigh. That was the closest she had been to someone in so long. Hopefully she’d never have to see that… that… what was his name?

 

***

 

When Jessica somehow finally dragged herself back to her room in the darkness of the night, she saw that the room was completely different now than the way she left it a few hours ago. The dresser was filled different beauty products and there were many clothes lying all over the room. This room resembled much like her sister; Krystal’s room.

“Y-Yoona-sshi…?” Jessica called out, only to get no response. She probably isn’t here.

As Jessica walked across the room, she stumbled upon a bunch of things. Her roommate wasn’t a very organised person; but she chuckled at the sight. So, she decided to clean the mess up, maybe that way Yoona-sshi would forgive her for her behaviour before.

It took almost 30 minutes for Jessica to arrange everything in order, between her things and Yoona’s. It took a while, but she didn’t mind. Hopefully, her roommate would like it.

When she was finished, she decided to call it a night and head to sleep. Yoona still hadn’t come back and Jessica wondered where she could be at this time. But, when sleep overtook her thoughts, she fell into a deep slumber, forgetting all her worries.

 

***

 

Jessica had set her alarm to 5:00 AM. At 5:00 AM, Yoona and she would get ready. Then make their way to the training ground where they would all be put into their training divisions. Well, that’s what she hoped…

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

“Ngghh, turn it off.” Yoona mumbled in her sleep. “Jessica…”

Yoona then opened her eyes when she heard no response. She looked over to the left where Jessica’s bed was, but she wasn’t there. Then she heard the shower and realized Jessica must have already gotten up.

To her, Jessica was an interesting. She was quiet and weird, but she seemed likeable.

When she heard the bathroom door open, she saw Jessica come out in the standard uniform looking glum as ever.

“Good morning, Jessica.” Yoona smiled over to her, still slouched on her bed.

“O-Oh, good morning Y-Yoona-sshi.” She replied with her head faced down.

Yoona wondered why she always avoided eye contact and talked. This is the third time it’s happened and it was kind of annoying.

“A-ah, Yoona-sshi, I’m sorry for rearranging your things w-without your permission, but I hope you liked i-it.” She quietly stuttered, but loud enough for Yoona to hear and be surprised.

“Wait, that was you? I thought it was room service or something!” Yoona exclaimed completely bewildered that Jessica was able to organise all of her things so neatly.

“A-ah no, i-it was m-me. S-sorry, I-I should have a-asked first.” She apologized sounding disappointed. She wasn’t to make things up with Yoona-sshi, not ruin it more.

“A-aniya! I’m actually grateful. Gomawo, Jessica! I would have never been able to tidy up that mess.” Yoona explained as she got up from her bed.

Jessica smiled and was relieved to hear this. She felt like her and Yoona could finally start being on better terms.

“Anyway, I better get ready. Thanks for the alarm by the way. If it weren’t for you, I would have never been able to get up.” She said with a slight chuckle and she made her way to the bathroom, leaving Jessica standing there; smiling like a babo.

 

***

 

Jessica waited for Yoona to get ready, so they could walk to the training field together. Little did she know that Yoona would actually take an hour.

“Y-Yoona-sshi, maybe we should get going now. I-It’s almost 6:30.” Jessica said, as Yoona was applying the finishing touches to her makeup.

“Yeah, I’m done. Let’s go.” She happily exclaimed as she finished putting on her lipstick and ran to the door.

She and Yoona walked to the training field, and they really were the last to make it. Everyone was already there, getting their cards that would tell them their divisions.

“I’ll see you later, Jessica.” Yoona happily exclaimed as she hopped off to somewhere. Jessica was alone now, but she made her way to the desk where the cards were given. The cards were given randomly to the trainees. But, the training was separated between the men and women.

Jessica, got “Girls; Division A

The meeting place for the division was at the central training ground. She started making her way to it in the midst of the crowd.

 

***

 

It really was a long a walk, but she finally made it. Jessica saw a bunch of girls standing around, who seemed like they were gossiping. She didn’t pay attention to that and instead tried looking for their instructor.

Jessica was busy searching until she heard a very loud and very manly voice come from behind.

“Okay, you chickens, enough fooling around! In formation now!” Said the voice behind her and when she looked back, her eyes widened in shock.


A/N: Thank you so much to all those you commented and subscribed. Please tell me what you thought of this chapter. Thank you once again. :)