Eternal Magnae

Birthday Letters

 

--

.

Teuki-hyung, Happy Birthday!

Saengil chukkae. Hope you’re blessed in everything. Wait, why did I sounded like Siwon hyung? Hehe. Duh, I’m confused about what to write. I wanted to write more than ’I love you’ or ‘Happy Birthday’. But I don’t know what to write.

Fine, I give up. I’ll write everything I have in my mind right now. Actually, I’m not that happy about your birthday, hyung. With this, you’re older by one more year and it means that you have to enter the military soon. I can’t imagine an angel like you to be a part of military. And of course, Heechul hyung will come with you as well. Yesung hyung will be the one who takes your role as the oldest here. I hope he can do it. But everything will be different without you, hyung. You’re a leader and Super Junior’s only leader.

Hyung, I’m the one who asked the members to write a letter for you. At first, I thought they’ll reject. I was worried to death. But because this is for you, they accepted. You’re so lucky, hyung. You received so much love. I’m proud of you. Even though there are so many people mocked you as a bad leader, you stayed still. Hangeng hyung, Kibum, and Kangin hyung also write a letter for you. Chukkae! I miss those days when I was in the same bedroom as yours.

Take care of your health. I love you. If I can write it again and again, I’ll write a thousand ‘I Love You’ or more. Because I love you. And that will never change. Tell me what do you want to eat and I’ll make it for you!

Happy birthday, I love you.

.

-Kim Ryeowook-

.

*~*~*~*~*