Chapter 7 - TEXT -

The Healer♥

 

Chapter 7

- TEXT -

 

    That confusing, drunk love scene was seen by the two who had excused themselves to toilet. They were back when Eunbi started to cling on Jaebum. They were so shocked at what they had seen. They looked at each other with OMG look.

    “Yah. Did you see what I saw?” Mark whispered to Jinyoung.

    “I saw it, hyung.” Jinyoung nodded.

    “What do we do now?” Jinyoung asked his hyung.

    “First, we have to have to go back to Jaebumie.” Mark walked to Jaebum (who was still I'm shocked)

    “Yah. What are you doing? And Eunbi?” Mark asked as Jaebum was still hugging Eunbi.

    “Ah. She was going to fall, so I caught her. Nothing more.” Jaebum put down Eunbi on the floor slowly.

    “Jaebum-ah NO need to lie. We saw what you did. I mean what she did.” 

    “Huh?” Jaebum looked surprised.

    “We both saw it, Leader.” Jinyoung added.

    Jaebum did not know what to say. His face went red.

    “Just don’t tell anyone…” Jaebum looked at the two.

    “What will you do if she wakes up and remember what she did?” Jinyoung asked.

    “I don’t know. Just wait and see.” Jaebum shrugged and looked over to Eunbi.

 

    In the morning, Everyone woke up and had to go back to the dorm quickly. Eunbi excused herself and went back to her house. Before she left, they exchanged their number - kakao talk.

    Lucky for Jaebum, she could not remember anything. Jaebum felt relief when she said nothing about the incident. Mark and Jinyoung who also knew it came to pat Jaebum’s back with naughty smiles like ‘I know what you guys did.’

 

    Eunbi reached her home. She finished shower and now she was looking for something to eat. Her phone vibrated. She looked at her phone, it showed the message sender id as

    ‘우리 막내’ (Woori Maknae) - (Our Maknae)

    It was Yugyeom. 

    {Noona~ Did you eat?} She smiled at her phone, but before she could answer another message came in.

    ‘태국 prince’ (Taeguk prince) - (Thai prince)

    {Noona~ What are you doing?}

    And another one came in.

    ‘Choi 영재’ (Choi Youngjae)

    {Noona~ Did you eat?} 

    “What are they playing?”

    Another one.

    ‘Wang JackJackson’

    {Hi! Have you eaten?} Jackson sent this in English.

    Another one.

    ‘THE JYP’

    {Did you sleep well last night?}

    Another one.

    ‘MarkMark T.’

    {Did you have a good night sleep?} Mark also sent in English.

    Only these two sent her in different kinds of text.

    Eunbi laughed, but there was one person left who had not sent her a message.

    Jaebum-oppa…

    Thinking of Jaebum and the texts that Mark and Jinyoung had sent made her thought about last night. 

    Last night she had a weird dream. She had a dream that she and Jaebum kissed though it was blurry, but it felt so real. Eunbi did not think it was real. How come she kissed him , No way and Jaebum did not say anything, so she thought it was her dream, a very weird one.

 

    - GOT7’s dorm -

    “Hey! Let’s play game!” Jackson said brightly when they got to dorm.

    “What?” Jaebum asked first.

    “All of us send messages to Eunbi and let’s see who she will reply first.”

    “Oh, hyung! That sounds good. Let’s do it.” Bambam was the first one to agree.

    They got their phones out and started to text. All except one.

    “Yah! You are not gonna play?” Mark tilted his head. Jaebum sighed and took his phone out.

    “I’m done! I’m done!” - Yugyeom yelled.

    “Me too! Me too!” - Bambam

    “YahYah! Wait and send together!” - JYP

    “Too late. I sent it.” - Yugyeom

    “Me too.” - Bambam

    “Yah! you two!” - Youngjae, Jackson, JYP

    “Did you?” Mark asked looking at Jaebum.

    “I did.”

    “No, you did not.”

    “Okay, fine. I’ll play it too.”

    Jaebum typed text and sent it.

    Mark smiled at him and looked at Jinyoung.

 

    Eunbi’s phone vibrated again as she thought about her dream. She looked her screen and saw

    ‘우리 리더’ (Woori Leader) - (Our Leader)

    {Yah! Did you arrive safely.}

    Eunbi smiled. HAHA. He finally sent her a text.

 

    GOT7 members were waiting for their text replies. They thought they would be a winner. Jaebum was a bit nervous. He really did hope she would answer him first and Jaebum did not know why he thought that, maybe it was because yesterday’s incident that made him felt a bit uncomfortable with her.

    “YAH! She answered me!” 

    “HUH?”

    Everyone looked at the speaker who was The Leader. He shouted and showed his phone.

    “Guess I am the winner… again. Woo~” The leader jumped around the dorm made members groaned. Then they got the texts from Eunbi.

    “Yah! Hyung~ It was just this time.”

    “Admit it!”

    They were playing a little before they went to take a shower and get ready for their schedules.

 

    {I did, Thank you! Hope you have a nice day!}

    From Eunbi

 


THANK YOU ; )))

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO KNOW WHEN THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE.

YOU CAN COMMENT TOO, IF YOU WANT. ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS OF THIS STORY AND WHAT YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE OR WHAT YOU WANT TO ADD.