Chapter 6 - The reason behind her tears -

The Healer♥

 

Chapter 6

- The reason behind her tears -

 

    GOT7 practiced a bit more then they stopped and decided to take a rest. 

    “Ahh~ It is enough for today.” Jaebum shouted, following GOT7’s cheers.

    “Ahhh~ I’m hungry again.”

    “Me too!”

    “Ramyeon! I wanna eat ramyeon.”

 

    Eunbi sat down against the wall. She was looking through her phone. All the members went to get water and went to restroom. She saw a photo of Taylor and his so-called new girlfriend on SNS. She broke down into tears. 

    “Noona! What happened?” Yugyeom walked to Eunbi as he saw her sobbing slowly. 

    “Nothing. Yugyeom-ah... There was just dust in my eye.” Eunbi wiped out her tears with a smile as she looked up to Yugyeom. 

    “Really?”

    Before Eunbi could answer or nod, Jaebum cut in. “Yah! What are you guys doing? What's wrong?” When he clearly looked at Eunbi, he rushed to her. “Yah! Eunbi-ah. Are you alright?” Jaebum sat down next to her. 

    All the members looked over to them three. They all went to Eunbi and sat down around her. GOT7 members were worried about Eunbi, but they were also suspect thier leader's action. 

    “Eunbi-ah. What's wrong?” Mark asked her in English. He seemed very worried. Eunbi still was quiet. She did not say anything. 

    “Eunbi. Can you tell us what is the reason behind your tears?” Jinyoung said with his soft voice. 

    “There is nothing wrong... You should go rest…” Eunbi tried to control her voice, but she did not do a very good job. They could sense her shaking voice. 

    “How can we go back to take a rest if you don't tell us what is wrong. Eunbi-ah. We are worried about you.” Jaebum said seriously. Everyone could tell that he was really worried about her. 

    “You do?” Eunbi looked at Jaebum in the eyes. 

    “Yes.” Since he replied very serious, she avoided his gaze. 

    “Though we only met today we are all feel really good with Noona. I think we get along well.” Youngjae told Eunbi with a smile. 

    “If you don't feel comfortable to tell us what happened, you can just tell us that you are worried. You can cry on my shoulder, you know. You can cry a river if you want if that will make you feel better.” Jackson said to her in English. He hit his shoulder as he said Eunbi could use his shoulder. Eunbi let out a small giggle. Then Mark said in Korean. “You can say it in English if you want, so there will be only me and Jackson that understand.” 

    “Yahhh~” they all went 'yahh' but Only Bambam said “I understand too!” 

    “Oh right, you too~” Mark said and did high-five with Bambam and Jackson. Eunbi laughed with that then she felt someone was staring and she found out that it was Jaebum. She then decided that she was going to reveal about herself more. 

    “Do you remember that you asked me why I came here?” Eunbi looked at Youngjae, he nodded. And then Eunbi shifted her eyes to Jaebum. “And I answer that I just want to take a break from US and come back to the country of my race?” Jaebum nodded. 

    “Actually it is true, but it is only one of the reasons…” 

    They were silent and carefully listened to her. 

    “The first reason that made me want to come here is…” Eunbi felt a bit embarrassed to say it. All GOT7 members were waiting for her answer. “It was because a broken heart.” She mumbled. The members still did not say anything, so she continued her story. “He was my boyfriend... But he was cheated on me…” GOT7 felt pity on her. “...with that stupid, b*tchy betrayal... That girl, I thought she was my friend…” Eunbi said this part in English; full of emotion then she began to sob and her tears began to fall. The GOT7 was a little amazed by what she said. They did not think she would be a fierce person. Jaebum who sat next to her, put his arm around her shoulder to comfort her. He pat her shoulder. After she had been crying for 5 minutes, she looked to Jaebum and said “Do you have alcoholic beverage?” 

    “Huh?” All of them went blank mind after they heard what she said especially Jaebum who directly looked at teary, innocent face. He just couldn't believe what she said. 

    “What did you say?” Jinyoung asked again. 

    “Do you have beer? Alcohol?”

    “No…”

    Eunbi suddenly got up. 

    “Noona! Where are you going?” Bambam asked when he saw her stood up. 

    “I'm going to buy some.” Eunbi answered in depressed. 

    “Buy what?” - Youngjae

    “A beer.” 

    “Yah Yah” Jaebum stood up and grabbed Eunbi's arm. 

    “Noona/Eunbi” - GOT7

    “What?” 

    “Are you serious?” - Jinyoung

    Eunbi nodded. “I wanna get drunk.” She said in with a dull face. 

    Mark sighed. “Alright, we'll buy for you.”

    “Hyung!?” - GOT7 looked at him. 

    He just shrugged. “Jaebum-ah, come with me. And you guys stay here, accompany her.” Mark pointed at the members as he pulled Jaebum out of the room. 

 

    - At the convenient store -

    “Jaebum-ah. What happened?” Mark asked him while they were choosing alcohol. 

    “What?” Jaebum picked up soju. 

    “Do you know something about this? About Eunbi?”

    “Why? You seem very worried about Eunbi.” Jaebum did not answer immediately. 

    “Eunbi is like a little sister to me maybe it's because she's from US, but it is you who is really care 'bout her. I mean worried.” Mark looked at Jaebum with tricky smile. Jaebum looked away. 

    “I saw her crying alone, so I went to talk to her and this is what happened.”

    Mark nodded in understanding. 

    

    When mark and Jaebum got back. They sat down in circle in the centre of the room. Eunbi was the first one to open a beer. The two maknaes wanted to try, but the hyungs would not let them.

    “You can’t drink. You are underage.” - Jinyoung.

    “Why~ just a sip.” - Bambam

    Jinyoung shook his head as a NO.

    “Look at Eunbi~ You drank so fast!” Jackson said in surprised.

    “YahYah! You’re not gonna let your body absurd it first?” Jaebum hold her wrist as he saw she was going to drink again.

    “Like Jaebum-hyung said. You drank too fast.” - Youngjae

    She put down the beer can. “It’s empty.” Yugyeom took a can and looked inside. 

    “… I don’t know why…” Eunbi talked slowly… She sat with her knees up.

    “I don’t get it. Why did he do that? Was I not good enough? What did I do wrong?” Eunbi put her head to her knees.

    “It’s okay… You did nothing wrong.” Jinyoung patted her head.

    “It was that guy who was bad!” Jackson put his arm over her shoulder.

    “Cry it out. Just cry your sorrow out. Eunbi-ah” Jaebum said to her. It was a simple sentence, but it sounded so genuine. It crushed her heart.

    

    They tried to comfort Eunbi. They did funny things to make her smile and laugh. It seemed to finally work. Eunbi drank three cans of beer and right now she was absorbing soju. (Only Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung drank. Jaebum did not drink since he had to look after the members) The three did not drink much. They shared one bottle of soju and a can of beer together. 

    It was almost town o’clock in the morning. The maknae, youngjae and Jackson were sleeping soundly right now. Only Mark, Jinyoung, Jaebum and Eunbi were awake. 

    “I am going to toilet.” Jinyoung said. 

    “I'll go too.” Mark told him. 

    Now there were only Eunbi and Jaebum left. 

    “Yah. Eunbi-ah. HanEunbi, sleep?” Jaebum asked as he saw her stop drinking and lower her head. He waved his hand in front of her. Eunbi suddenly caught his hand which made Jaebum startle a bit. “I thought you were sleeping.”

    “I did not.”

    “Yah Yah. 그만해라 (kue-man-hae-ra)” (enough/stop) Jaebum shouted out as he saw Eunbi grabbed the bottle. 

    “Just stop drinking.” 

    “Oppa” Eunbi caught Jaebum's arm. 

    “What…" Jaebum was surprised to see that Eunbi was close to him. 

Eunbi put her arms around his neck. “Yah Yah Yah Yah. What are you doing?!” Jaebum was going crazy at what she was doing. 

    “You are too drunk…” Jaebum stopped saying as he saw her looking at him sweetly and charmingly. 

    “Oppa…”

    “…”

    “Why are you so cute?”

    Jaebum did not say anything. he just kept staring at her.

    “Jaebumie-oppa~ why you look so y right now?”

    “What are you…?!”

    Jaebum could not finish his sentence because Eunbi pulled him to her. She was kissing him! Eunbi closed her eyes while Jaebum's went wider than before. It was like his eyes got bigger three times. 

    Eunbi let go of him and fell asleep. She was still hugging his neck. Eunbi was sleeping while placing her head on his chest. 

    Jaebum's mind was like being pulled out by that kiss. He couldn't think of anything. “What the hell…” Jaebum touched his lips and said to himself. 

 


THANK YOU ; )))))

SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER!!