Chapter2 - Hello KOREA -

The Healer♥

 

 

Chapter2

- Hello KOREA -

 

    WAHHHHHHHH~~

FINALLY I AM HERE! HELLO KOREA

 

    안녕! 나 은비야 ~ (Annyeong! Nah Eunbi ya~) [HI! I’m Eunbi]♥♥♥♥

    I walked out of the airport and waited for the cab. Wahh~ It was May, right now. So it’s getting hot here. 

    I did not have much luggage with me. I planned I would buy new clothes. I called the cab and now I was standing in front of my dad’s house.

    “Wow~ Everything is all the same.” I said as I walked around checking the house.

    I put all my stuffs in their places. After I cleaned the house and put everything in order. Time had passed and now it was evening. I should go out and find something to eat. 

    “Maybe I should walk around a bit too.” I got up to get ready.

 

    cheongdamdong street was where I decided to go. It was full of nice and luxurious shops. Though I could not buy anything much, but I just wanted to look around and window shopping. 

    “Cold…” It was true that this was May, but since it was the last month of spring and it was a night time, it was a bit chill. I was wearing only thin cardigan. 

    “Wow! That looks so good!” I said to myself as I saw an ice cream shop. Yes, I was cold, but I still wanted to eat it. 

    I walked toward to that shop. “Chocolate, a cone, please.” I told the seller. I grabbed the cone and paid him.

    “Hmmm~ It tastes so good as its look~♥” 

    Wahh~ eating ice cream among the cold weather feels so great.

    I thought while the ice cream. I did not look at front carefully, so I bumped into someone. He was walking in a rush. I was very shock and I dropped the ice cream cone. 

    I just ate it… There was so much left…

    “I am so sorry!” The one who bumped me said with a bow. Maybe he saw me looked down at the ice cream with sad eyes. He might felt more guilty.

    “It’s okay.” I waved my hand then I turn my head to look at him. When I took a good look at him, I went blank. He was a guy with black hair and he was wearing a hoodie. 

    He looks very familiar… Where did I see him before?

    “Are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere?” He asked me since I just stared at him.

    “No No I am okay.” I shook my head. He flashed me his big smile ‘till his eyes got even smaller. (but very attractive)

    He bowed to me a little and walked away. I continued with my walking too. I turned back my head to look at him again.

    He does look familiar. I’ve seen him before somewhere… but where? I just got here.

 

    I walked aimlessly along the street until I walked passed one shop and I heard a song.

    That’s right! This song! It’s him! He is one of them… Who is he…? Oh right, he is the Leader of GOT7! What’s his name again? J… J… JB. Right, his name is JB.

    (The shop was playing ‘STOP STOP IT’)

    

 

    “Was it really him?” An idol wouldn’t walk around here, would he?

 

    I walked around a little more until I felt tired, so I went to find a place where there weren’t many people. I sat down on a bench. Sigh…

    When I got nothing to do, my mind went crazy. Trains of thoughts would not stop running.

    I saw some couples walked by and it made me think of someone; someone I should not be thinking about. That bad guy…

    And why my tear kept falling… I should not be crying for him…. He is not worth it.

    I started crying harder, I had to wipe out. ☹ Right now, I felt so heavy. I should do something, so my mind could keep busy.

    As I was wiping my face, there was someone sitting down next to me, but I did not care. Now I wanted to be with myself.I did not care if people would look at me wierdly.

    “Are you okay?” The guy who sat next to me spoke. Is he talking to me? Wait, his voice sounds familiar… I looked up to find  someone who I did not expect to be. It was him who bumped into me earlier.

    “Are you okay?” He asked me again.

    “I… I’m okay, thank you for asking.” I lowed down my head to look at my hands. He did not say anything, but just sat there.

    My eyes were still teary and I kept sobbing.

    “You can cry out loud if you want.”

    “I can do that and you can go now. There’s no need for you to be here. We don’t know each other.” I answered him. 

    “At least, you won’t feel so lonely if I am here.” He said with his soft voice which I found it very unusual and did not suit his face. However, it touched my heart and my tear started to flow down like a broke dam.

    Maybe I shouldn’t come all the way here alone. In this city… maybe I feel kinda lonely?

    I covered my face with my both hands.

    “It’s okay… to cry.” He moved a bit closer and rubbed my head softly. It made me cry harder.

    “Do you want an ice cream? I want to make up for the ice cream I made you dropped before.” 

    I looked up at him. “What? I am not a kid that can be happy just because of an ice cream.”

    He just laughed and shrugged.

 


SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER♥♥♥♥

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH♥♥♥♥