Chapter 18 - Nice to meet you -

The Healer♥

 

Chapter 18

- Nice to meet you -

 

    Christmas and New Year had passed. Eunbi’s parents went back to US. Right now Kirimi and Jane came to visit Eunbi in Korea. They were having a great time. Eunbi was showing them around the city.

    Eunbi took them both to her cafe where she worked since she had to start working already.

    “Eve is working~ I cannot believe it.” Jane said and looked at her friend who was making the coffee over the counter.

    “Hey~ Call her ‘Eunbi’. We are in Korea now.” Kirimi nudged Jane’s arm.

    “Eunbi” 

    “Your pronunciation is not right.”

    “You try it.”

    “Eunbi.” 

    “Your pronunciation is not better than mine.”

    “It does!”

    “It doesn’t.”

    “Here are your drinks.” Eunbi put down the glasses on the table.

    “You both are not correct, but Kirimi is better.” Eunbi told them then left.

    “Yayyy~” Kirimi said in joy then she made face at Jane.

    “Just this time.”

    

    Eunbi was staring at the door. She was waiting for the customers and then she was surprised to see a group of the new comers. It was GOT7  who came to visit her. Everyone except Jaebum.

    “Hi~ Noona~.” Bambam said. Only Mark and Bambam came to order. Other members went to find a table.

    “Where’s Jaebum-oppa?” Eunbi asked as she noticed he was not here.

    “Do you miss him?” Mark asked then he smiled cunningly.

    “Yah, What are you… I do not.” 

    “A~ Noona~” Bambam .

    “Be quiet.”

    He frowned. I feigned indifferent. 

    “What would you like to drink?”

    “3 Hot chocolate.”

    “Aha~”

    “1 Iced Latte. 2 Americano”

    “Okay.”

    “Just go wait at your table, I’ll bring you the drink.” Eunbi told them after she got the money.

    Kirimi and Jane walked to Eunbi at the counter.

    “Hey Hey~ Eve!”

    “What?”

    “Who are those guys?”    

    “You know them, right?”

    “They are… They are… GOT7, right?” Kirimi whispered to Eunbi.

    “Yah~” She looked around to see that no one heard it.

    “Yes, they are.” 

    After Eunbi confirmed it. Kirimi jumped up and down in excitement.

    “What are you doing? Stop. Everybody is looking. So embarrassing~” Jane caught Kirimi’s arm to stop her. Well, everyone was already looking at us since Jane was a foreigner and we talked in English.

    “I have to make coffee. You guys should go sit down.”

 

    “Here are Hot chocolate.I’ll bring you coffee later.”

    “Eunbi-noona~ Are those noona your friends from States?” Yugyeom asked.

    “Ah. Yes.” Eunbi answered nonchalantly.

    “Then tell them to sit with us.” Jinyoung told her.

    “What?”

    “They can sit with us since they are your friends.” - Youngjae 

    “Noona~ I want to know your friends, so I will know more about you.” - Bambam

    “They do not speak Korean.”

    “We have professional translators.” Jinyoung pointed his hands to Mark and Jackson. They both grinned widely.

    “And I speak English.” Youngjae raised his hand.

    “Maknae, go get them.” Before Eunbi could said anything, Jinyoung ordered the maknae to go get them.

    “Roger, hyung.” The two maknae saluted and stood up then walked to Eunbi’s friends table.

    “Yah!” Eunbi shouted at GOT7 then she noticed that other customers were looking.

    “I’m sorry.” Eunbi bowed to everyone in the shop as they were looking at her.

    “You… You maknae.” Eunbi pointed at her friends she pointed at these two maknae as soon as they reached the table.

    “Hi~” GOT7 members greeted Eunbi’s friends with friendly smile.

    “Hello.” Jane and Kirimi said together.

    “Please sit down.” Jackson and Mark stood up to get chairs for them.

    “Yes!” Kirimi nodded in pleasure and sat down next to Jackson. She was over the moon right now. Jane had to sat down next to Mark. She was quite dazzled by his handsome face.

    “You guys… be good and don’t do anything stupid.” Eunbi told her friends.

    “And you guys… take care of them.” Eunbi told the mambers.

    “I have to go back to work.”

    She said and left.

    “So… I heard you guys are taking good care of Eve. Thank you so much.” Kirimi said and bowed. Actually she was screaming inside since they are her favourite, especially the one next to her. As Jane saw her friend bowed, she bowed too.

    “Eve?” - Bambam, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jackson

    “Ah~ Is that Eunbi’s English name?” Jackson asked.

    “Yes, Eunbi’s name.” Kirimi tried to say ‘Eunbi’ , but she did not pronounce it right.

    “It’s okay. Just call her Eve.” Mark smiled gently.

    “Wait. What are you talking about?” Jinyoung asked.

    Mark translated to them.

    “Ahh~”

    “Wow~ I never knew Eunbi-noona has English name.” Bambam said.

    “Your English is very good.” Kirimi gave Bambam compliment.

    “I can speak English too.” Youngjae butted in.

    Jane laughed after she heard him said.

    “Why are you laughing?” Youngjae asked Jane in his perfect English.

    “Nothing… You also speak very good too.”

    “Oh! I forgot to ask. What are your guys name?” - Jackson

    “My name is Kirimi. Nice to meet you.”

    “I’m Jane. Nice to meet you.”

    “Nice to meet you too.” - GOT7

    They talked about random stuffs. They talked through the AmeriThaiKong. Then this question popped up.

    “By the way, we want to know about Eunbi’s ex… Is that okay?” Jackson asked that after they had discussed. 

    “Is that okay?” Jane asked Kirimi then they both turned around to see Eunbi at the counter.

    “I think… It’s okay… Don’t you think so? She talked about that guy with you, didn’t she?” 

    “Well… We did not talk about it that much…” Mark looked at Jackson.

    “What do you want to know about that guy?” - Jane

    “What was he like? How did that guy treat her?”

    “Was Eunbi really happy when she was with him? Did she love that guy so much?”

    “Just slow down. We will try to answer all your questions as many as we can.” - Jane

    Jane and Kirimi told them about him as they asked and to more questions that they threw in. Then Jackson said.

    “Jaebum-hyung is better.”

    “Agree!” Bambam said and gave him high-five.

    “What are you guys talking about? Did you guys talk about JB? Does he have something to do with Eve?” Kirimi asked

    “Do you know him?” Mark asked.

    “Yeah… Well, actually, I’m your fan.” Kirimi sheepishly confessed.

    GOT7 seemed to be surprised.

    “Who do you like the most?” Bambam asked.

    “Jackson.” Kirimi answered and looked at Jackson.

    “Wow, thank you.”

    “A~ Are you kidding?” - Members

     “So… can you sign me an autograph and take a photo with me in exchange? All of you.”

    “Of course! You can get as many as you want.”

    “Really?”

    “Yes!”

    “So what about… that guy named JB?” Jane brought up about Jaebum again.

    “Oh, we just said that JB-hyung is better than that guy.” Jackson said without thinking.

    “Yah.” - Mark

    “Huh?”

    “Hyung, can we tell her that?” Bambam asked his hyung.

    “Ah Sorry.” Jackson covered his mouth.

    “What do you mean? You should tell us more.” Jane said to Bambam instantly. 

    “Yeah since we told you almost everything.”

    “Ahhhhhhh~” Bambam did not answer. He just went ahhhhhh.

    “Well, we want to know about that guy more, so we will know what we should do next with Eunbi and Jaebum.” Mark answered.

    “Jaebum-hyung really cares about Eunbi.” - Jackson

    “I think Jaebum wants to know how that guy was like too.” - Mark

    “Jaebum-hyung might looks scary, but he is a good guy.” - Jackson

    “You are talking like my friend is dating that guy?” Jane asked Mark after all the talk.

    “That guy you are talking about is JB. Wait. Does that mean Eve is dating him?” Kirimi looked at Jackson with wide-eyed.

    “You should ask her.” Jackson protruded his lips to the new comer. Kirimi was squealing inside since he was so cute.

    Eunbi took long time to finish making their drinks since she postponed theirs to make the others’ orders first. This was the she used to punish them.

    “Here are all drinks you ordered.” Eunbi said and placed the cups on the table.

    “Eve.” Kirimi called her as Eunbi was placing the cups.

    “Huh?” 

    “Are you and JB dating?”

    After Kirimi finished asking, Eunbi almost dropped the last glass, luckily, Youngjae caught it.

    “Why did you ask me that?” Eunbi looked at Kirimi then she turned her head to look at GOT7.

    “What did you guys say?”

    “You don’t deny it, Eunbi-ah?” Jinyoung asked with an innocent smile.

    “Ah! We are not dating. Don’t get the wrong idea.” Eunbi suddenly turned back her head to say no to Kirimi.

    “What did you guys do? Don’t give them any wrong information.”

    “We did not. We just talked.”

    “Oppa! Don’t say anything weird to them.”

    “How can I tell them anything? I don’t speak English.”

    “Aish. You two, do not say strange things, okay?”

    “Okay.” They shrugged.

    “I’ll go back to work. You too, just don’t believe everything they tell you.”

    “Everything we said is true.” Jackson told them as soon as Eunbi walked away.

    “But don’t tell Eunbi what we told you, okay?” Mark asked.

    “Okay. We won’t, but you have to tell us more in detail.” - Jane

    GOT7 looked at each other. Mark sighed then he said. “We will tell you just what we can tell you.”

    “That’s okay.”

    “We’d love to listen to it.”

    “Hyung, is it okay to tell them? What if Jaebum-hyung get angry at this?” Jinyoung stopped Mark.

    “Then don’t tell him. Don’t let him find out.”

    “Okay… That would do.”

    Mark started to say. Kirimi thought that she was so lucky that she could hear his voice talking this long.

    “So… Jaebum was the first one to meet Eunbi. I guessed you already knew this since Eunbi must have told you, right?”

    They nodded.

    “I think he felt kinda attached to her at first sight. That was why he introduced her to us. And right now, we are trying to connect that attachment more and yeah that’s all.” Mark wrapped up his story.

    “What? uh, excuse me. Is this all?” Jane asked with disbelief.

    “Yes. This is what you should know.”    

    “So… are you saying that JB likes Eve?” Kirimi asked in exciting tone.

    “Well… We did not say that, but you can assume that way.” - Jackson.

    “Oh My God. This is such a big news.” Kirimi covered .

    “Does Eve know this? Did she say she likes him too?” Jane asked.

    “No, she doesn’t know and we don’t know if she likes him or not.” - Jackson

    “But I think she likes him.” Bambam said in English.

    Everyone looked at Bambam.

    “What? That is what you guys think too.” Bambam made an excuse in Korean.

    “Yeah , that is what we think too.” Mark told Eunbi’s friends.

    “I think this is fun…” - Jane

    “We will help you find out.” - Kirimi

    “Really?” - Mark

    Everybody’s face lit up.

    “And if we can confirm that Eve likes him more than 70%, we will help you.” - Jane

    

    This is going to be fun, indeed~ 

    - GOT7’s head