Crp.7

My love story!

Jongin woke up, feeling something tickling him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw a bush of brown hair, Jongin started smiling, Baekhyun was asleep, half up on him, snoring slightly.

 

Jongin was happy because he can wake up every morning with the persone he loves, and he loves Baekhyun with all his being, how lucky is he that he met him.

 

Baekhyun moved slowly in his sleep waking up, Jongin began to smile when he saw Baekhyun who looked at him with big brown eyes.

 

-, Good morning Baek.’ Jongin bent kissing his lips.

 

-, Good morning Jonginnie.’Baekhyun kissed him again, their sweet kisses turned in a desire kiss.

 

Jongin and Baekhyun where very heated struggling for dominance.

 

BANG! 

 

The two remaining still, Jongin looked at Baekhyun puzzled.

 

-, What was that? We have thieves in the house?’ Baekhyun panicked but remembered something, and his eyes widened.

 

-, LUHAN!’ Then Jongin remembered that today Luhan and Sehun need to get married,and last night Luhan was on their couch drunk.

 

Both jumped out of bed running to the living room, when they arrived, Luhan was face down on the floor, the two looked at each other and Baekhyun approached Luhan.

 

-, Lu, are you okay?’ Baekhyun asked him in a whisper.

 

-, Jdahdfjj.’ Luhan muttered something in chines that Baekhyun didn’t understand,Baekhyun looked at Jongin and he said he should go to Sehun's house to help him.

 

-, Lulu come on wake up, it's late and we have to go to church.’ When he heard, stood up quickly.

 

-, CHURCH?’ But he regretted that he stood up to fast,he felt like he wanted to throw up, Baekhyun looked at him with wide eyes, how he got green and he quickly took his hand.

 

-, Luhan quickly to the bathroom!’ As he saw the toilet, Luhan began to throw up. Baekhyun looked at him stoking his head, next time he'll not give Luhan to drink.

 

Luhan finished trowing up glring at him.

 

-, If the house wasn’t spinning with me, I would strangle you.’ Baekhyun gulped helping him up.

 

-, You might want to take a shower, I don’t want you to get home and smell like alchool and vomit.’

 

-, I told you it's a bad idea to go to the club, and you said the drink has no alcohol, I'll not trust you never again.’Baekhyun looked shocked atLuhan. Alcohol really is not good for him.

 

-, Sorry?!’ Baekhyun looked at him pouting,Luhan just rolled his eyes.

 

-, How long I have until the wedding will start?’ Baekhyun looked at the clock and froze.

 

-, Luhan we have an hour before the ceremony begins.’

 

-, WHAT?’ Luhan began to panic, he had one hour to the most important moment in his life, and he looks awful, he had a headache and wanted to vomit again.

 

Baekhyun looked at him starting to cry, Luhan looked shocked at him.

 

-, I’m so…so..sorry that I gave you to drink,Luhan don’t be mad at your hyung.’ Luhan slappend his face,he couldn’t believe that Baekhyun’s older than him.

 

-, Okay hyung, stop, I have to go home and change, come on stop crying.’ Baekhyun looked at him wiping his tears.

 

-, Okay ,just take a shower and we go to your house together.’ Luhan nodded ,he took a shower after he finis together with Baekhyun went to his house.

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin has arived at Sehun's place just in time when he came out of the shower,he looked at him and you could see that he was nervous. Jongin sat on the bed playing with the puppy.

 

-, Sehun are you okay? You look stressed.’ Sehun looked at him and nodded.

 

-, Yes Jongn now I’m stressed , in less than one hour I'll be married with Luhan, who would have thought that I'll marry so young.’ Jongin looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, But you love Luhan ,no?’ Sehun turned red and began to smile at the thought of Luhan.

 

-, Of course I love him, I didn’t expect to fall in love with him, he has a good heart and I'm glad our parents did that deal, by the way how is Luhan? He reached home safely?’ When he heard, Jongin immediately looked at Sehun, thinking if he should tell him that Luhan was drunk last night. SEhun was stressed now, so it was not good to be stress even more, so he nodded.

 

-,Yes he if fine ,Baekhyun is with him.’ Sehun looked at him skeptically.

 

-, That's why I'm scared now,I love Baekhyun like a brother but you know how he is sometimes.’

 

-, You are right but that makes Baekhyun to be Baekhyun, and I'm glad he don’t care what others say.’ They both looked each other and began to laugh, but Sehun remembered something.

 

-, Hey Jongin your mother, she will come to the wedding.’ Jongin looked at puppy and didn't say anything. Sehun saw his upset expression and sat next to him on the bed.

 

-, You know that I asked Baekhyun to marry me?Actualy I asked him like three time to marry me? And he said no?’ Sehun looked shocked at him, this was the first time hearing of this thing.

 

-, He said that we'll get married the moment when my mother will accept him,he don’t want to upset my mother even more, but I know that he wants to marry me, and now I can feel what's in his soul,  I want to see him happy all the time.’ Sehun embraced his best friend.

 

-, Jongin don't worry, I'm sure your mother will accept Baekhyun, she’s just a little stubborn, I'll be here all the time when you need me.’ Jongin began to smile.

 

-, Thank you Sehun because you're my friend, now let's get dressed and go.’

 

-, I’m surprise that omma didn't come looking for me.’ Jongin looked at him and wondered wher Mrs.Oh can be.

 

But little they knew that Mrs.Oh heard their conversation,she turned and left the two best friends to enjoy their time together, she was determined to help Jongin.

 

 

 

 

Jongin and Sehun, finished to dress, both stood in front of mirror, and they were ready to go to church.

 

-, This is it Jongin,a few minutes and I'll be a married man.’

 

-, You're ready?’ Sehun took a deep breath and the thought of seeing Luhan gave him power.

 

-, Yes Jongin I’m ready ,now let’s go.’ The two friends came out of the room, and his mother was waiting for him with his father, when she saw how perfect is his son she began to smile. Sehun was dressed in a black suit who came pefect on his body with a white bow tie. Mrs.Oh embraced him.

 

-, My baby boy is all grown-up now, Sehun you look perfect and you Jongin,you both look perfect. Now let’s go, we don’t want to be late.’ Sehun nodded and together with his parents and Jongin, they went to church. Sehun's mind was only at Luhan  ,, A few minutes and you'll be all mine!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Baekhyun, arrived in front of his house, when Luhan felt like he had to throw up again,he immediately got out of the car and entered the house going up in his room.

 

Mr.Xi heard when his son entered the house but didn’t have time to say anything because Luhan climbed into his room.Baekhyun entered the house and Mr.Xi looked puzzled at him.

 

-, What happened to Luhan?’Baekhyun tried to laugh and began to scratch behind your head.

 

-, Luhan drank too much, and it was all my fault,I’m very sorry ,appa that I disappointed you.’ Baekhyun bowed expecting to see Mr.Xi angry but instead he began to laugh, Baekhyun looked at him.

 

-, Baekhyun don't worry, this is the first time in many years when I see Luhan so happy and doing something else besides to learn and house cleaning, this is the first time when he really lives, so don’t be sorry.’ Baekhyun started smiling and went in Luhan’s room, to see if he's still alive.

 

When he entered, Luhan was lying face-down on the bed,Baekhyun approached him slowly.

 

-, Lulu are you okay?’

 

-, Not like this I imagined this day to proceed, I wanted to enjoy my wedding but all I want to sit next to the toilet and vomit.’baekhyun knew it is his fault and he knew he was wrong but he didn’t know what to do now .

 

-, I’m sorry Luhan for what I did, I'm a bad friend to you, I will not bother you again,sorry.’ When he heard Luhan felt bad, maybe he exaggerated, blaming Baekhyun.

 

-, Is okay hyung ,you made so much for me and I did nothing for you,now help me,I need to dress.’ baekhyun looked at him with his puppy eyes and jumped to embrace him.

 

-, Thank you Lulu ,you’re the best ,I love you.’ Luhan started laughing how childish can be Baekhyun, but that was the charm of being Baekhyun, but behind his childish self the olther has a big heart, and Luhan was happy to have a friend, a true friend.

 

 

Luhan managed to dress and with a little help from Baekhyun and a foundation, now he looks much better, he looked in the mirror and think how Sehun’s looks now, he had a black suit but with a black bowtie.

Baekhyun looked at him and was pleased with the good job he did.

 

-, Luhan are you ready to go?’ His hands began to tremble because of emotions but he wanted to see his husband. Luhan nodded and together they left the room heading where his father was already dressed.

 

-, You look beautiful my son,I love you.’ Luhan wanted to cry but didn’t want to appear weak so he embraced his father.

 

-, Thank you for giving me this chance dad.’ Mr.Xi kissed his forehead and all three went to church.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Sehun arrived at the church, he saw many people that are doing business with his father,and Suzzy was with her ​​parents, he went and greeted them all, and began to get nervouse.

 

-, Sehuna how are you?’ Suzzy come to him embracing him,Sehun smiled to her .

 

-, I’m good but a bit nervous.’

 

-, I'm so happy for you two,  take care of him,okay?’ The two cousins ​​began to laugh and with Jongin entered the church.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Baekhyun were in the care and his hands began to get wet because emotions, he still had a headache and hade the feeling to vomit, but with every minute they approach the church hes heart began to beat faster, Baekhyun looked at him and saw that he was starting to panic, Baekhyun grabbed his hand squeezing it slowly.

 

-, Luhan don’t worry, everything will be fine, I’m here for you.’ Luhan looked at him and began to smile.

 

They arrived in front of the church and luhan took a deep breath and together with his father and Baekhyun got off the car.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was waiting for Luhan in front the altar , when he heard music playing he looked at the entrance to the church and on his face appeared a huge smile, Luhan enter the church on the arm of his father.Baekhyun came near Jongin smiling at each other. Sehun looked at Luhan how beautiful he is.

 

 

Luhan was in front of the entrances of the churc,he found the courage to come in and when he saw Sehun all his problems disappeared,Sehun looked perfect, he was grateful to God that gave him the chance to be near him.

 

 

 

 

Luhan came near Sehun taking his hand, they both smiled at each other and the ceremony began.

 

 

 

 

-, We are gathered here today to marry these two people.’

 

-‚ Oh Sehun you take Luhan to be your faithful husband,in the good and the bad, the rich and poor, until death do you part?’ Sehun looked at Luhan and began to smile.

 

-, Yes!’

 

-, Xi Luhan you take Sehun to be your faithful husband in the good and the bad, the rich and poor, until death do you part?' Luhan turned red.

 

-, Yes!’ Baekhyun and Jongin looked at the two and Baekhyun started crying.

 

-, I now pronounce you husband and husband, so you can kiss now.’ The two turned red and they kissed shameful. Everyone began to applaud.

 

 

 

 

 

After leaving the church,the guests were going to the house of Sehun, where they keep the party.

 

 

-, Now, we invite the grooms for the first dance.’ Luhan always wanted to dance with Sehun, and now he have the opportunity. The two looked into each other's eyes and they enjoyed every minute spent together.

 

-, I love you Sehun.’

 

-, I love you Mr.Oh.’ The two have kissed and they continued to dance.

 

 

 

 

Jongin and Baekhyun were at the table playing together as usual, until Baekhyun noticed something, and his eyes widened. Jongin looked at his expression and he didn’t knew what was the problem.

 

-, Baek are you okay? Somethig wrong?’

 

-,J...Jongin ,your mom is here .’ When Jongin heard he looked at his mother.

 

-, Baek don’t wory I’m here.’ Baekhyun nodded but his heart was beating very fast, last time he met Msr.Kim they fight very bad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs.Kim looker for his son and found him near Baekhyun and she become angry , she wanted to go to him, but Mrs.Oh stopped her.

 

-, Hi Hyorin ,how are you?’ She looked at her old friend and tried to calm her down.

 

-, Hi Bora, congratulations for you’re son wedding.’

 

-, I know why you are here ,please stop.’

 

-, I can't ,Jongin is not gay ,how can I stop?’  She had to quit it,Jongin suffer from his mother.

 

-, But he is happy ,look at him,Baekhyun is sweet ,I don’t know what is the problem!’ She looked at his son and saw how he radiant with happiness,the truth was that she missed her son.

 

-, Go there and hear them first ,just listen to Baekhyun because he has a good heart.’ Mrs.Kim looked at them going to their table.Jongin saw that his mother was coming to them.

 

-, Hi my son.’ Baekhyun looked at his hand.

 

-, Hi Baekhyun.’ When they heard they both looked shocked at his mother.

 

-, This weekend I'll wait you two to have dinner together, I hope you are not busy.’ Both looked at his mother and didn’t understand anything.

 

-, Sure omma we are free.’ Mrs.Kim smiled.

 

-, Is good then ,I’ll be waiting for you two.’ Jongin nodded and his mother went to her table.

 

-, Jonginnie what was that?’ Baekhyun asked still shocked.

 

-, I have no idea ,but is good,no?’ Baekhyun started smiling and nodded, maybe he'll have his wedding now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The party continued until dawn, everyone had a good time and Luhan and Sehun were the happiest.

 

Sehun’s mother and Luhan’s father came to them and they embraced them.

 

 

-, My boys ,I’m so happy for you and because I love you two so much I have a surprise for you.’ The couple looked at their mother confused .

 

-, Thada!’ Mrs.Oh took out two plane ticket.

 

-, This is our surprise,you'll change and go on honeymoon in Jeju Island.’ Both were shocked.

 

-, But what about school?’ It was normal for Luhan to worried about school.

 

-, Don’t worry ,we spoke with the school principal and you have a week holiday.’ Luhan jumped up for joy.

 

-, Thank you omma ,dad you are the best.’  Both parents began to smile, they were gald the two get along.

 

-, Now go and change in a few hours your flight is leaving.’ They made a bow and went quickly to tell Jongin and Baekhyun the good news.

 

 

 

-, Baekhyun hyung ………Baekhyun hyung we are leaving in our honey moon.’ Luhan said happy.

 

-, Oh I'm so fappy for you ,I'll miss you.’ Baekhyun embraced Luhan very tight.

 

-, We're going to do our luggage and see you at the airport?’ Sehun asked Jongin.

 

-, Sure ,now go.’ Sehun took Luhan’s hand and together they went to their house to prepare for their honeymoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They both were excited to spend a few days only the two of them without the troublesome couple.

 

 

 

 

 

Tada they are married now^^ tell me waht u think.......sorry for my bad english but I try every day to be a goodn writer ^~^ 

 

love u all that suport me this means a lot to me^^ bye bye