Crp.14

My love story!

Luhan wanted to die,he wanted to run away and never come back.Taemin never touched him until now,usualy he was just kissing him telling him I love you!But today he touched him,he touched his belly where his and Sehun’s baby was,Sehun his husband that he loves.

 

 

Sehun was worried for his wife, there were still five minutes before the class starts and no trace of the pregnant boy.

 

Baekhyun was in the same way as Sehun,Jongin started to became jealous of Luhan.

 

The olther talks only about Luhan and marriage and babies, Baekhyun said to Jongin last night that he wants a baby.

 

 

 

Sehun wanted to go in his search just in the moment when Luhan entered the class with head down.

 

-, Lu wha…….’ Sehun didn’t finish the sentence because Luhan didn’t even looked at him,he sat down in his desk looking down.

 

Baekhyun saw Sehun’s reaction,Luhan that was melted after his husband,now he didn’t even looked at him.

The moment when the bell rang, Taemin came into class looking directly at Luhan.

 

Baekhyun’s heart stoped,,What dose Taemin seeking back to school?Why is he looking like that at Luhan?’’

 

Taemin had the look of a hunter watching his prey with desire.

 

 

,,Whait! Taemin beat Luhan again?That’s why Luhan's like this?But this can’t be,Taemin can’t hurt him now,not when he is pregnant!’’

 

 

Nor Sehun or Baekhyun had the time to say something, because their teacher entered the class starting the class.

 

 

 

Jogin was worried about Baekhyun,the olther was not writing anything,he was just looking at Taemin, Sehun nad Luhan, he could feel something was wrong with him.

 

 

Jongin grabed his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze capturing his attention.

 

-, Baek calm down,you make me worry now.’

 

-, Jongin,I think Taemin hurt Luhan,you know how much I hate it when Luhan suffers.’

 

-, Mr.Kim,Mr.Byun, you have something to say? Share with the whole class.’ The teacher told them mad.

 

-, No sir!We’re sorry!’Jongin made a bow, settling back down.Baekhyun just looked at him with teary eyes.Jongin nodded assuring him that everything is okay.

 

 

 

Luhan was is his one world,he saw slowly sobing.  ,,Why now? Why did Taemin come back now? Why did he touched him? How can he kiss Sehun now?’’

 

Everything is wrong, Sehun is his husband that he loves, then why did he wanted to kiss Taemin?Why did he missed to kiss the person that hurt him continually?

 

 

 

Sehun looked at his back trying to figure out what is wrong with his wife. Is because of the baby? or something happened? But his heart stopped when he saw a bruise on his neck,it was well hidden but still could be seen from under the collar.

 

Since when Luhan hase a bruise on the neck? Considering that he dosen’t let marks on his neck.

 

,, Is Luhan having an affair? But how? It can’t be! Luhan loves me,they’re going to have a baby together.’’

 

 

 

The only one smiling in this story was Taemin,for him Luhan was like Pandora box,he was forbidden to be opened.The truth was that Taemin has always been in love, but something made ​​him not admitting this thing. He was afraid to tell Luhan how much he means to him.

 

 

All were wondering the same thing,, How they got in this complicated situation?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The bell rang at the end of class but Luhan not even moved, his mind was on Taemin’s touch and his kiss, everything was different, everything was new to him, Sehun is always gentle and loving, not like Taemin, who is violent.

 

Sehun stood up, putting a hand on his wife's shoulder,making Luhan to jump.

 

-,Lu something happened with you? All the class you were lost in space.’ Sehun asked worried.

 

-, I’m fine Sehun ,don’t worry about me,just that the baby hase a bad day.’ Luhan tried to smile but Sehun felt it was something more.

 

-, Then let’s go home to rest, it was better if you listen to me and stay home.’ Luhan was thinking the same thing.

 

 

 

,,It was better if I stayed home and all of this will never happened.’’

 

 

 

-, Lulu are you feeling better now?’ Baekhyun asked him worried while they were going to the car.

 

-, Yes hyung don’t worry,is just a bad day for me and the baby,that is all.’ Baekhyun wanted to catch his hand but Luhan immediately jumped, as if he was afraid to be touch. The older was shocked by his reaction.

 

-, I’m sorry hyung,I didn’t mean to jump like that,I need rest and tomorow I’ll be me again.’Baekhyun nodded slowly leaving with Jongin after he sad good bye.

 

 

 

In the car was a terrible silence, Luhan nor Sehun didn’t know what to say,the pregnant boy looked out the window all the way home.

 

Taemin told him to come tomorow on the roof because he has something important to tell him, so he decided to tell him tomorrow that he and Sehun are married and he is going to give birth to a baby made ​​with the person he loves.

 

 

-, Lu,we got home, do you mind if I go to the supermarket?’ Luhan looked puzzled at him.

 

-, What do you want to buy?’

 

-, Ice cream, I saw that you don’t have to much so until I come home lay down in bed.’Sehun tried to show him the the genuine smile that he could do. Luhan nodded slowly getting out from car.

 

-, Be careful how you drive,I’ll make dinner until you get back home.’

 

-, I love you Lu.’ His heart broke when he heard the same words that Taemin told him today while he was kissing him.

 

-, Me too,come home quickly.’ Luhan closed the car door going in the house fast,when the door was closed he began to cry,and cry until he felt that he hase no air. Everything was wrong very wrong.

 

-, Luhan stop it! You’re not like this,you love Sehun not Taemin ,you need to stop this now!’ Luhan nodded to himsel getting up .

 

-, This house needs to be cleaned,yes that is a good idea.’The pregnant boy changed his uniform starting to clean.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun hate to lie especially too Luhan, yet he did it. Sehun headed too Jongin’s house, he had to talk with them, he had to tell them about the bruise, without realizing his tears started to flow on the cheek.,,Luhan I love you.’’

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongin were on the couch cuddling and looking at TV,when they heard the doorbell ringing,Baekhyun looked puzzled at Jongin.

 

-, Someone hase to come visiting today?’ Jongin asked him.

 

-, No? I talked with your omma half an hour ago and she was home, and I don’t know who else may be.’

 

-, I wonder who could be?’ Jongin went to the door, remaining shocked when he saw the state in which his friend was.

 

-, Sehun what happened? Why are you here?And why are you crying?’ Jongin was panicked seeing Sehun with red eyes and swollen.

 

-, Luhan ,is about him.’ He said in a whisper with his head down.

 

-, Luhan? What happened with him?’Baekhyun came near Jongin scared that something happened to his friend.

 

-, Hyung, I think Luhan’s having an affair.’ The cuple remained mute, not knowing what to say.

 

-, Sehun come in, have a seat and explain in detail what happened.’ Sehun got in the house sitting down looking at his hands.

 

-, Hyung I trust my wife, we’re going to have a baby, I'm sure that Luhan was a when we made the first time, but today I saw a bruise on his neck.’

 

-, Hmm…Maybe it was from you?’ Baekhyun tried to make him feel better.

 

-, I don’t like to bite him or mark him, ratherly he bites me.Hyung I’m sure is not from me.’ Sehun hid his face in his hands trying not to cry.

 

Baekhyun looked at Jongin telling whether to tell him about Taemin.Jongin nodded slowly looking at his best friend.

 

-, Sehun,I’m not sure or if it's true but I think Taemin is to blame.’ When he heard the name Taemin,Sehun looked at Jongin puzzled.

 

-, Yes Sehun,maybe Taemin beat him again,today was his first day of school after one mounth.Think! Luhan is terrified of him,do you remember how much bad he was doing him before you two got married.’ Baekhyun was right,Taemin got Luhan again?

 

-, Sehun go home,maybe Luhan needs you,tomorow if Taemin comes to school I’m sure he’ll come looking for him again,don’t worry, I’m sure that everything will be okay.’ Baekhyun told him putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

-, And if he hurt him?If he’ll hurts him again and Luhan will lose the baby?’ Sehun was really worried for his wife.

 

-, Then I’m going too cut his off.’ Baekhyun sad smiling squeezing Sehun’s shoulder tight.

 

-, Hyung!Hyung! Easy you’re hurting me now.’

 

-, Oh! Sorry Sehunni,now go.’ Sehun nodded slowly taking his good bye from the two.

 

 

 

 

All the way,he try not to think about anything,Sehun bought him his favorite ice cream ,hoping that Luhan will be himself back.

 

The younger was in the car with his eyes closed,he was feeling jealous, he didn’t want to say anything to Baekhyun and Jongin, but the thought that someone could kiss him or touch Luhan drives him crazy.The young man inhaled deeply getting down from the car.

 

 

Sehun entered the house remaining shocked, everything was shining, literally,the floors and the house was sparkling.Luhan did all of this? The young man went to the kitchen where he heard noise.

 

Luhan was preparing something in front of the stove and the table was full of food. Sehun went slowly towards his wife hugging him from behind.

 

Luhan jumped when he felt two hands hugging his middle.

 

-, Oh Sehun!? You’re home,so good.’ Luhan tried to be him.

 

-, Lu? why did you cook this much food?’ Sehun turned Luhan to hace him.

 

-, I couldn’t decid what you want to eat so I did all of them.’ Luhan was smiling but Sehun could see clearly through  his fake smile.

-, Luhan what happened to you hands?’ Sehun was shocked when he saw his red and injured hands.

 

-, Oh? I’s okay don’t worry,let’s eat now.’ Luhan left Sehun settling at the table starting to eat.

 

Sehun closed his eyes trying not to lose his calm,he sat down on the chair, trying to eat. Luhan was hiding something, this was the first time since they were married when Luhan is so distand.

 

-, Luha……’

 

-, Sehun I’m done,I’m going to sleep, I'm tired of all this cleaning, don’t worry about the dishes, I’ll wash them tomorrow,now finish eating and come sleep.’ Luhan stood up from the table, passing his husband without looking at him.

 

 

 

Luhan got into the room crying, he knew Sehun's mad at him, but if he say now that Taemin kissed him, everything will collapse,how did he get in this state? He didn’t want to lie but he simply couldn’t say the words that Taemin told him.

 

The pregnant boy wiped the tears going to bed, Luhan was too tired now, the only thing he wanted now was to sleep and forget about Taemin and the kiss.

 

 

 

Sehun gathered all the food by putting it in the fridge, he washed the dishes thoughtful, after finishing the cleaning,he took the first aid kit going up in their bedroom.Sehun entered the room seeing Luhan on the bed snoring easy. The young man began to laugh easily,he sat on the bed opening the first aid kit starting to bandage his wounded hands.

 

-, Luhan I love you,please love me back.’ Sehun his cheek leaning over to kiss him on the forehead.

 

-, Good night.’Sehun sleept hugging him tight.

 

 

 

 

Sehun hoped that the next day to be better but Luhan’s condition was exactly the same,he was laughing, but it wasn’t his laught.His facade was so obvious that even Baekhyun saw that he is lying.

 

 

 

The four were at the table but none of them have an appetite,they were looking at the food, playing with her. Every one was thinking about something else.

 

 

Luhan wanted to finish with Taemin, he wanted to be with Sehun. Baekhyun was determined to find out what happens to his friend.

 

 

 

-, Sehun I need to go to the bathroom.’ Luhan said with his head down.

 

-, Do you feel good?Do you want me to come with you?’

 

-, Oh! No….. No! I’m okay,I’ll see you in class.’ Luhan stood up leaving to meet Taemin.

 

 

-, Sehun I’m going to folow him,don’t worry I’m going to find out what is going on here,everything will be okay.’ Luhan nodded worried.

 

 

Baekhyun followed Luhan who went to the school roof,,What is he doing here?’’ He slowly opened the door freezing,Taemin was kissing Luhan.Baekhyun didn’t know what to do,he wanted to kill Luhan now,he can’t belive that his friend is kissing Taemin.

 

 

 

Taemin moved from Luhan looking at his face smiling.

 

-, Luhan I love you,let’s be together,I’m crazy about you,I want you for me and me only.’ Luhan's heart stoped,he couldn’t breathe.He didn’t expect this,this is wrong,everythig is wrong.

 

-, Taemin I’m sorry,I can’t!’ Luhan sad in a wisper,he moved even more far away from Taemin.

 

-, What? What do you mean?’ Taemin was all red now,how can Luhan refuse him?

 

-, Taemin I’m married,I love my husband,please stop this,I can’t anymore you hurt me so badly.’ Taemin was just looking at him,not saying anything.
 

-, What do you mean you’re married?’ Luhan lifted his hand showing Taemin the shiny ring on his finger.

 

-, I’m sorry Taemin,I did loved you but now I don’t,I’m happy with Sehun.’ Luhan smiled at him but he didn’t expects to receive a slap.

 

-, You’re just a toy nobody loves you,he just plays with you,I wanted to give you my real love and you tell me that you’re married now?’ Luhan was scared,he wanted to run away and find Sehun but his feet didn’t want to move.

 

-, I hate you .’ Taemin slaped him so hard that Luhan fell down.

 

-, You’re mine and mine only,nobody can have you!’ Luhan just helt the pain,Taemin hurt his belly,Luhan hissed in pain,Taemin hurt his baby.

 

 

-, Stop that you mother er,I’m going to kill you this time!’Baekhyun was angry,he heart everythig and saw everythig,Taemin is dead now.His eyes were red of anger.

 

-, baekhyun? What are you.....’ Taemin didn’t hade time to finish hid sentence because baekhyun punched his face.

 

He was more than angry he was punching Taemin’s face,not feeling anything,but he heard Luhan,he heard him when he cry calling his name.

 

-, Baekhyun hyung the baby,my baby hyung, is in pain.’Baekhyun looked at Luhan freezing, around him was a pool of blood.

 

Baekhyun released Taemin running to Luhan,he could see the pain on his face.

 

-, Luhan! Are you okay?Please look at me,everything will be all right,just be strong.’ Tamin didn’t understand anything, he got scared when he saw all the blod.

 

-, Taemin call an ambulance don’t stay there like an idiot that you are!’Baekhyun shouted at him angry.

 

-, What heppened ? Why is he bleeding?’ Taemin pulled out his phone calling the ambulance.

 

-, He is pregnant stupid,Luhan is having a BABY! If he’s losing the baby I swear to God I'll kill you.’ Taemin droped the phone,did he heard correctly? Luhan is going to have a baby? A real baby?

 

Baekhyun punched him again, taking the phone glaring at Taemin.

 

-, You beter pray for the baby,because I won’t be this nice next time.’ Baekhyun went to Luhan holding his hand.

 

-, Lulu don’t worry, Hyung is here and the baby will be okay.’ ,,I hope so please God,don’t make Luhan lose the baby.’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Jongin were in class looking on the window when Sehun saw the ambulance thinking what happened,Jongin's phone ring when Sehun saw who was on the stretcher.

 

-, LUHAN!’ They both shouted at the same time.

 

-, The baby Sehun,the baby is in pain.’Jongin looked at Sehun that was empty.

 

-, Come let’s take my car,Baekhyun is with Luhan,don’t worry.’ Sehun nodded because his voice froze.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Taemin were in front door where Luhan was hospitalized, no one says anything,Taemin was with a bloody nose and Baekhyun was angry looking at his hands.

 

-, Baekhyun I’m sorry for what I did,I didn’t know.’ Taemin sad after a while.

 

-, Just pray that the baby is okay because I’ll kill you,this time I’m not going to be the nice guy like always now you’re going to see who I am.’ Taemin just swallowed.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Jongin got at the level where Luhan was,the young man wanted to see his wife,when Jongin told him that the baby is bad his world collapsed.That baby means everything for him and Luhan,he just can’t lose the baby now.

 

 

When they got there ,Sehun saw Taemin next to Baekhyun.,,What is he doing here?’’

 

 

-,Baekhyun! baekhyun ,where is Luhan?’ Sehun wanted to know everything what happened.

 

-, What happened? Did he fell down?’ Baekhyun looked at him still angry.

 

-, Nop this idiot punched him.’ Taemin was scared when Sehun looked at him.

 

-, WHAT? HE PUNCHED LUHAN?’ Mad was a nice word for what Sehun felt now.

 

-, Calm down I tooke care of him.’ Sehun wanted to kill Taemin but the doctor came out of the room just in time.

 

-, Guys calm down,I can hear you from the room,you’re still in a hospital.’ Suho told them angry.

 

-, Suho hyung how is Luhan and the baby?’

 

-, Calm down Luhan and the babies are okay.’ They all breathed in relived but Sehun looked att him immediately.

 

-, Babies? What babies?’ Suho began to scratch behind his head.

 

-, Congratulations you’ll have twins!’ Suho sad trying to smile.

 

 

Sehun felt like everything in front of him is black,Baekhyun,Jongin and Taemin head a loud bang on the hall.

 

Sehun passed out but the other was not far from fainting,Luhan with a baby is madness,but Luhan with twins is nightmare.

 

 

 

,,This will be interesting Luhan with twins.’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

So yah Luhan will have twins yay^^I think u know that >