Crp.18

My love story!

-, We’re gathered here today, on the last day of this year,2014 was a difficult year for everyone, but with much dedication we got here today, I congratulate you all and good luck in further!’

 

 

Today was the last day of school,Luhan was next to his husband and friends.His belly was huge, even though he was only five months pregnant.

 

The two months of school passed quickly for him, because he studied day and night for the big exam, but more the pregnant helped Taemin,the younger decided that he wants to go to college so Luhan was more than happy to help him.

 

 

-, Congratulations Lu we did it!’  Sehun wanted to hug him but the belly stood in their way.

 

-, Hmm someone doesn’t want me to hug you.’  Jongin sat pouting making Luhan to laugh.

 

-,Is not my fault that your wife is like a balloon.’  Both looked down, starting to laugh.

 

 

-,Lulu congratulations!!’ Baekhyun came near him his tummy.

 

-, Hey you two,this is it!High school is over, I hope you are happy now.’ Baekhyun was still Baekhyun.

 

-, Hey what do you say about some bubble tea?’  Jongin said happy.

 

-, Bubble tea? What’s that?’  Key looked puzzled at Taemin.

 

-, Really hyung? You never drink bubble tea?’ 

 

-, Hmm No?’ 

 

-, Then you’ll love it! So let’s go?’  They all nodded happy.

 

 

For Luhan, Taemin was a very changed person,he knew that Key will help him even if he is a bigger Diva than him.

 

Now he was really happy all his friends are happy and smiling every day.

 

Everything was like he dreamed as,a happy and lovely family,now only four months and the family will be really complete.

 

The truth was that Luhan wanted to give birth as soon as possible,his babies were very active, they were hitting him hard enough,but his back and feet were killing him.

 

Now he pitied the pregnant women,even if it’s a nice feeling to feel every move your children do, it's painful as well.

 

He had to buy new clothes because nothing fits him even his cheeks are more fluffy now.

 

But leaving all aside Luhan was happy,really happy.

 

 

 

-, So let’s go, let's do a race, the last to arrive will pay!’ Baekhuyun said smirking looking at Luhan.

 

-, YAH! Hyung that’s unfair,you know I can’t run.’  Baekhyun started to laugh.

 

-, I know! And your walk is funny now,you look like a little duck.’  The pregnand came near him hitting his arm.

 

-, Hahahaha! Sorry Lulu,you know I was just teasing you.’

 

-, Ha…Ha…Super funny,now let’s go!’  Luhan wanted to leave with the others.

 

-, Oppa!’  Luhan stoped when he heard the girl behing him,he turned slowly blinking confused.

 

-, Oppa for you!’  Suray gived him a bouquet of roses.

 

-, Hmm?’  The preagnand looked more puzzled at her.

 

-, Congratulations for graduation and for the two babies, I hope you’ll have a easy birth.’  Luhan took the flowers still puzzled,he bowed thanking her,but Luhan saw her look,the loving look that she thrown to Sehun,it was the same look like last time,he wanted to ask her why,but he shut up,her andSehun will never meet again.

 

-, Good bye oppa!’  Suray bowed running back to her friends.

 

Luhan was still in place with the flowers in hand.

 

-, Shh,the bad girl is gone now.’ Even his children hates her, the brothers were kicking him really hard.

 

-,Lu? Something happened?’ Sehun stoked his back slowly.

 

-, No ,everything is fine,let’s go.’  Luhan nodded leaving with his wife.

 

 

 

 

In the car Luhan was looking at the flowers, not understanding why,what she wants to achieve by being nice to him? Did Sehun saw how she looked at him?

 

-, Luhan something happened? You're very quiet since we left school.’ 

 

-, Is nothing, only that your children are playing football in my belly.’

 

-, Oh,it hurts?’Sehun looked at him with pity.

 

-, Nop I’m okay don’t worry.’  But Luhan wanted to know something.

 

-, Hey Sehun what do you think about Suray?’ 

 

-, Suray?That girl?’ Sehun asked him back.

 

-, Yes the one that gave me this flowers.’

 

-, I have no opinion, I never thought at her,Why? I should have an opinion?She is really strange, is the only thing I can say.’  Luhan wanted to jump up in joy,well if he didn’t was this pregnant.

 

-, Oh nothing, just seemed odd that she gave me these flowers.’

 

-, Who knows maybe she loves you.’Sehun sad as a joke missing the look that his wife threw him.

 

-, So what do you want do to until we finish the holiday?’

 

-, What do you say about staying home ,lock the doors so Baekhyun hyung can’t come in and sleep all day?’ Sehun started to laugh hard.

 

-, I don’t think a locked door will keep Baekhyun out.’

 

-, Hmm true! Hahaha!’  They both started laughing, forgetting about Suraya.

 

 

When they arrived at the coffee shop,Baekhyun ordered him two glasses of bubble tea,one vanilla and one strawberry.

 

-, Oaa hyung,I love you!’ Luhan began drinking from both happy.

 

-, Finely holiday,I can sleep all day long.’Jongin sad happy.

 

-, Why everyone thinks about sleep? We should go somewhere this week.’ Sehun said taking a sip of his coffee.

 

-, Oh! Like a trip?’ Key looked puzzled at Sehun.

 

-,Yes like a trip,to do something together.’ Luhan pinched Sehun slowly.

 

-, What about my plan?’  He sad pounting.

 

-, What plan Lulu?’  Baekhyun asked curious,the pregnant face changed when Sehun looked at him smirking.

 

-,Oh nothing hyung,it was a stupid plan.’ Luhan pinched Sehun more hard muttering something under his breath.

 

 

-, I think is a good idea to go out some days.’  Taemin sad pulling out his phone.

 

-, And I have the best destination.’  Others were looked curious at him.

 

-, Look here!’  Taemin show them a camping picture.

 

-,That looks so nice! Let’s go there.’ Baekhyun said happy.

 

-, Is really pretty, I always wanted to go here, and is not too far.’ 

 

-, I think is a great idea.’ Key said hugging his lover.

 

-, So remains, tomorrow we all go on vacation,this will be so much fun!’ Baekhyun face was glowing with happines.

 

 Luhan looked upset at his husband.

 

-, Sehunnaa!’ He sad whining.

 

-, Shh Lu,you’ll have time to sleep when we’ll come back,and the fresh air will do good for you and fo the children.’ Sehun kissed his forehead.

 

-, I think you’re right.' Luhan smiled back to him.

 

 

 

 

-, Tomorrow at nine am everyone be ready, I'm going to rent a van, to go with one car.' Baekhyun told them when they left the coffee shop.

 

-, Okay hyung,we’ll be ready.’ Luhan took his good bye leaving home with Sehun.

 

 

 

 

Both were in the car listening to music,Luhan wanted to see his dad,in the last month he barely had time to talk with him,he missed him now.

 

-, Sehun?’  His husband looked at him right away.

 

-, Something happened?’ 

 

-, Can we stop a little at my dad place?’  Luhan asked him.

 

-, Sure! But I hope this time Chen hyung is dressed.' Sehun started to laugh when he remembered the  last event.

 

-, Hahaha! I completely forgot about that!’  Sehun parked the car in front of Mr.Xi house.

 

Luhan got out from the car slowly,his back started to hurt really badly now,the babies began to weigh very much now.

 

He knoked at the door going in.

 

-, Appa?’  Luhan shout in the empty house.

 

-, Appa! Hyung! Is someone home?’  He wanted to climb up the stairs to his father room, when he saw Chen coming down.

 

-, Oh hyung,were you sleeping?’  Chen looked at him smiling,but something told Luhan that is not a real smile.

 

-, Hey Luhan,what are you doing here?’

 

-,  I wanted to see how’s appa doing,so I came to visit, I hope I didn’t bother.’  Sehun entered the house, noticing Chen sad face.

 

-, Hyung were you sleeping?’

 

-, Hey Sehun,yes me and Xiumin were sleeping,do you want me to wake him up?’ 

 

-, Oh no no!Don’t worry hyung,let him sleep,I’ll come other time.’  Luhan smiled at Chen,taking Sehun’s hand.

 

-, Tell my dad that I was here.’  Chen nodded.

 

-, Come Sehun we need to pack.’  Luhan and Sehun bowed leaning.

 

Chen sighed going back into Xiumin room.

 

-, He left?’ Xiumin asked with a hoarse voice.

 

-, Aha,are you sure you don’t want to tell him?’  Chen sad on the bed where Xiumin was lying.

 

-, I want Luhan to give birth first,don’t worry Chen,I’ll be okay.’  The older started to smile,even if that was hard to him.

 

-, Xiumin you know that you don’t have time, Luhan is going to be very upset when he’ll finds out.’ 

 

-, I know my love,I don’t want too see him cry now,let him enjoy his family and friends.’ Chen nodded starting to cry again.

 

-, I love you Xiumin.’  Xiumin hugged him kissing his forehead.

 

-, I love you more.’  He closed his eye praying that Luhan will forgive him for this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan thought all the way if something happened with his father, he wanted his children to know their grandfather, knowing that his father at least once can hold them in his arms,telling them I love you.

 

Luhan felt that Sehun tight his hand.

 

-, Something happened?’  Luhan asked him.

 

-, Why are you crying Luhan?’  The pregnant put a hand on his cheek feeling his tears, he didn’t even realized he was crying.

 

-, What are you thinking of?’ Sehun pulled him slowly.

 

-, I was thinking about my appa,if he’ll be okay,I don’t want him to leave me alone.’ Sehun brushed his cheek slowly.

 

-, I’m sure that your dad will be here with us all the time, don’t worry for nothing okay?’Luhan nodded hugging Sehun really tight.

 

-, You’re right,now let’s pack.’

 

 

They both entered the house, starting to pack for tomorrow, trying to forget about Mr.Xi and Suray.

 

It was nine o'clock in the evening when,they finished packing. The pregnant face was in pain.He wanted to finish the pregnancy faster.

 

-, Sehun I need a massage,my back is killing me,I can’t move.’ Sehun looked at him with pity, you could see on his face how difficult it is to move.

 

-, Sure my beautiful wife,come here.’ Luhan sat on Baekhyun’s lap happy letting him massage his lower part.

 

The worst part was the heat,it makes breathing difficult for Luhan, these months will be a hell for him, it's good thing that they have holiday now, the pregnant can stay in the house to cool.

 

Luhan closed his eyes enjoying the touch of his husband.

 

-, Let’s sleep Lu,tomorrow is a long day.’  Luhan sat on his side making  himself comfortably felling asleep immediately.

 

 

Sehun got out of bed slowly starting to clean the house, he knew that Luhan is in pain now, so he prefered to do all the clean, with so much he could help him.

 

 

 

 

Next day morning:

 

 

Luhan and Sehun were looking shocked at the car that Baekhyun rented.

 

-, What?’  Baekhyun started to whine.

 

-, You sad a van not a buss!’ 

 

-, Hey is not a buss is a more big car? I wanted to make sure that everyone fits.’Luhan sighed, putting his luggage in the car.

 

 

He decided to stand in front with Baekhyun,Jongin and Sehun behind them and Taemin and Kei in the back.

 

-, Hyung you know how to get there?’

 

-, Don’t worry Lulu,hyung is the best driver ,everything is perfect.’ Luhan looked skeptically at him but nodded.

 

 

 

 

After three hours.

 

-, We’re lost.’  Luhan said after half an hour,they were spinning in one place.

 

-, We’re not lost.’ Baekhyun was panicked.

 

-,You see that statue? Is the third time we pass her. Admit it,we’re lost.’ 

 

-, Okay,okay,I’m going stop somewhere to ask, how about a break?’

 

-, A break sounds so good now,I need to pee.’  Baekhyun started the car looking for a parking lot.

 

Sehun and Jongin were in the back playing on the phone and Taemin with Key were sleeping.

 

-,Hyungggg ,if you don’t stop soon,I’m going to pee in the car.’Baekhyun was desperate to find a parking lot, since when he was so bad at reading a GPS?

 

-, Hyungggg!!!’

 

-, Oh look there! We’re here Lulu,only fine minutes.’  When Baekhyun stoped the car,Luhan started to run.

 

Baekhyun,Sehun and Jongin were looking shocked at each other,is seems that Luhan really needed to pee.

 

-,Oaa ,I never saw anyone to run that fast, especially a five months pregnant with twins.’  Jongin sad amazed.

 

-, Apparently Luhan can.’Baekhyun replay back.

 

After fifteen minutes,Luhan came back with a huge smile and an ice cream.

 

-,Lu what took you so long?And where did you got the Ice cream?’ Sehun asked curious.

 

-, Well when you need to pee for three it takes longer and a lady got me the ice cream when she saw me pregnant.’

 

-, Okay? So everyone is ready?’ Baekhyun sad smiling but his smiled disappeared when he saw everyone glaring at him.

 

-, What?!?’

 

-, Just drive, and make sure we get there until tomorrow.’ Taemin sad angry from the back.

 

Baekhyun gulped starting the car.

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was fine in the car,they were playing, listened to music, noting that Luhan has a beautiful voice, but something else caught the attention of the pregnant,the same statue that they have passed early.

 

Luhan started to laugh loud making the others to look at him puzzled.

 

-, Hyung you ,like really ,we’re lost again hahahahaha!’ Baekhyun saw the parking lot that they were just minutes ago,slapping his face.

 

-, I’m dead!’  The rest started to laugh with Luhan.

 

After they realized that the GPS was broke, they reached their destination four hours late.

 

But the view is worth every minute,it was exacly like the photo.

 

After they checked in the house that Jongin has rented, they went out to fish in the river in front of the house.

 

Luhan decided it was better for him to stay on shore, watching how the rest are playing in the water, maybe if he didn’t was so pregnant,he was there but ge couldn’t risk falling now and hurt his babies.

 

When they night come,they did a big Campfire, frying the fish that Taemin and Jongin caught.

 

Finally they had some quiet, was past midnight when they decided to go each in his room,Luhan and Sehun took the room form the first floor next to Baekhyun and Jongin, Taemin and Key took the room from upstairs.

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongin were playing like always,for them the games were a part of they life ,they always bet on something,even if they look like kids they don’t care,they have fun together.

 

 

 

Luhan was on Sehun’s lap receiving his evening massage, the truth was that their life was non-existent now, it was not that they didn’t want to have ,but Sehun didn’t want Luhan to be in more pain that he is.

 

Luhan was always tired and Sehun was scared to do something, so they decided it's better to wait.

 

 

But Key and Taemin had a different opinion, after all, they were at the beginning and hormones didn’t let them in peace, when they began to hear strange noises for the room the two couples looked up in shock,after two hours Key started yelling and asking for more.

 

 

Baekhyun nad Jongin were in bed still looking up, they never thought that Key can be so vocal.

 

But Luhan and Sehun were laughing out loud,it seems it wasen’t a good idea for them to take the uper room.

 

 

When morning came Luhand,Baekhyun,Sehun and Jongin were in the kitchen with their head on the table exhausted.

 

-, Please next time when we go on vacation with these two rabbits, remind me to get them a separate house or even some earplugs.’ Baekhyun muttered trying to drink his coffee.

 

-, Who would have thought that they until morning?

 

-, What’s happening here?’  Taemin came down very happy.

 

The two couples glared at him.

 

-, What?!?’ Taemin made an innocent face.

 

 

-, Taemin if I wasn’t so tired now, I was killing you with my hands.’ Sehun told him angry.

 

-, Oh!! Because of that you’re so angry?I’m sorry guys,I didn’t realized that Key was yelling that loud.’  Taemin made a bow running back to him room.

 

 

After they woke up properly, they ate breakfast, starting to see the rest of the lake, their week was a beautiful one, Taemin and Key tamed their hormones until they got home.

 

 

Luhan felt wonderful,he needed this break, no school, no cleaning, no cooking, it was like a second honeymoon for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Summer passed quickly and by evey day he’s belly was bigger and heavier, for a short person like him the belly was too big. When he was eight months,he give up to leave the house even to go form one side to side was painful,he depended on a person to do everything even to put on his shoes.

 

Baekhyun was to his place every day, helping him with what he needed. Sehun was working for his father.He decided to work until he starts college.

 

Sehun didn’t want money from his parents, he wanted to show them that he can earn his one money, that he can take care of his family.

 

Luhan didn’t was that happy when his husband told him but he understood why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Hey Sehun,what’s with that face?’ One of his colleagues asked him when he entered the office.

 

-, Luhan.’Sehun took a break from what he was doing, rubbing his eyes.

 

-, What happened with him?’ His colleague took a place in front of him.

 

-, The pregnancy is more complicated than we expected, last night Suho hyung had to come to see him because he was bleeding.’ Sehun sighed upset.

 

-, Is he okay now?’

 

-, Yah he is okay now,just that his body is different, and his term is near.’ 

 

-, Take a break Sehun,stay next to him,he needs you now.’ Sehun stood to think,it was a good idea,Luhan needs him more than ever now.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was home together with Baekhyun and Jongin,they came fast when Sehun called them this morning telling them that Luhan was bleeding last night.

 

-, Lulu do you feel okay now? Do you need something?’ Baekhyun was petting his head.

 

-, Yes I want to give birth faster,hyung I can’t to anything,Suho hyung told me to go to hospital and stay there until I give birth because is more easy for him to wach over me.’

 

-, Why don’t you get hospitalized? You have only one month and you look like you’re about to pop soon.’ 

 

-, I don’t want to get hospitalized,I don’t want to stay there all alone,Sehun will start college soon like the rest of you,you’ll forget about me.’  Baekhyun looked at him upset.

 

-,Luhan how can you think like that? I’m going to visit you every day.’ 

 

-, Hyung go home,don’tworry for me,I’m going to be okay.’  Luhan smiled trying to forget about the pain.

 

-, Are you sure?You know that I’m okay to stay here with you.’ 

 

-, I’m sure hyung,if something happens I’ll call Suho hyung and he’ll come fast,so go home and enjoy your holiday.’Baekhyun nodded even if he didn’t want to leave.

 

Baekhyun and Jongin left,leaving Luhan in the livingroom.

 

 

 

Luhan wated all of this to end,his babies started to move again,Monggu came next to him his belly,Luhan started to laugh when he saw that his babies started to calm down.

 

-, Thank you Monggu.’  In return he got a bark and a wiggling tail.

 

 

Luhan looked at TV ,when he saw a Japanese documentary, remembering what Sehun said ,that the babies are made with the Ice man,he started to laugh.

 

Every day is a challenge to him, every day was part of a new discovery, every day was special for him, then Luhan realized what name he will give to his children, two perfect name for them.

 

 

-, Lu I’m home!’Sehun got in the house, seeing Luhan that was looking at him surprised.

 

-, Oh Sehun,what are you doing home at this hour?’ Sehun kissed his forehead and his belly.

 

-, I took this week off,I was thinking that you want to go out for a date.’

 

-,Oh! Really? Sure,but where?’ 

 

-, It’s a surprise,now let’s change.’  Luhan was happy,with the help oh his husband,he changed leaving to their date.

 

 

Both were in the car,Luhan was excited,it was long since they were on a date,he was curious to see where Sehun will take him.

 

 

-, Namsa tower?’ Luhan said puzzled.

 

-, Yes come Lu.’  They both got off the car climbing on top.

 

Up was a table with candles and food it was like a romantic movie.

 

-, Sehun you did all of this?’Luhan was in seventh heaven.

 

-, I had help,but the idea was mine.

 

-, Oaa thank you Sehunna! I love you.’  Luhan wanted to hug him but his belly was again to big.

 

 

Both had dinner, talking about future and past, Luhan need this date and he was grateful to Sehun.

 

-,Luhan let’s put a lock what do you say?’ He nodded happy.

 

They wrote just a date on it, their wedding date,that was the date when the couple were the happiest together with their friends and family.

 

Sehun was hugging Luhan from behing, his belly,Luhan remembered the name and was curious to tell his husband.

 

-, Hey Sehun,today I wans thinking about the names and I think I found them.’

 

-, Oh really? Tell me!’

 

-, Hmm I was thinking about Yuki and Haru.’ Luhan turned looking at his husband.

 

-, Yuki? That is snow in Japanese no? And Haru? Day?’ 

 

-, Aha,Yuki because I eat always ice cream and Haru because every day is special for us.’  Sehun smiled kissing his lips.

 

-, I think the names are perfect,even better than mine.’  Luhan started to laugh when he remembered the names that his husband came up with.

 

-, I’m gald you like them.’ Sehun kissed his lips again more passional,this was the perfect date.

 

-, Oh someone is happy as well.’Sehun bend over kissing his babies.

 

-, Appa loves you guys as well,don’t make umma hurt to much neh?’ The two were happy, another month and they will be real parents.

 

 

 

 

 

The week passed very quickly for the two,it was Monday and Sehun had to leave for his first day of college.

 

-,Luhan don’t forget if something happens call Suho hyung and me,I’ll be hone in ten minutes.’

 

-, Sure don't worry,now go,I don’t want you to get late on your first day.’Luhan kissed his lips smiling.

 

-, Bye Lu,don’t forget call me.’  Sehun got out the house ,running to the car,he didn’t want to leave Luhan home alone but college is college.

 

 

 

Sehun arrived on campus, parking his expensive car,he just got there and all eyes were on him, they had why to look,Sehun was beautiful,tall with white skin and black hair.

 

He was used with girls to look at him,but for Sehun was only one important person in his life and that was Luhan.

 

 

 

 

Sehun sat in his place waiting to begin his courses, but he felt that someone was poking him from behind,when he turned his eyes got big.

 

-, Hello Sehun.’

 

-,Suray?’ The girl smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

,, Now you’ll be all mine Oh Sehun.’’

 

 

 

And here u go ^^ I said it will be a longer chapter.

well until here I got with the story U will need to wait and see what will happend ^^

sorry for any mistakes and thank u for loving the story<3