Crp.5

My love story!

It’s been two weeks since Luhan and Sehun found that the two of them will get married. Every day Sehun takes Luhan home , every day the two take their lunch on the roof of the school, along with Baekhyun and Jongin. They were still embarrassed to each other, but they try to enjoy every moment.

 

 

Baekhyun helped him to buy his wedding suit,Baekhyun was a good friend that Luhan really wanted, and Jongin was with Sehun helping to choose his suit. The rest of the wedding planing occupied Mrs. Oh.

 

They still have a week and they'll be married, both were anxious for the big day, They still don’t know exactly about each others feelings, but you could see on their faces how much they like each other.

 

Baekhyun was bugging him to go somewhere in the last day of him being a bachelor, but he wasn’t so sure if it's a good idea,Luhan never been to a club or drink ever, but he was also curious to see how it's like to party.

 

 

 

 

 

One day when Sehun took him home, he remembered that this weekend he needs to work, he didn’t told Sehun about his work and he still wanted to remain a secret, he wasn’t ashamed that he works but wanted to be something that he do by himself.

 

-,  Have a great weekend, see you monday at school.’ Sehun said when he arrived in front of his house.

 

-, Sure, this will be the last weekend that we'll spend it apart.’  When they thought that is true, both blushed, this will be their last week when they'll be separated.

 

-, Yes you are right.’ Luhan nodded and got out of the car, saying goodbye to Sehun.

Sehun looked over at Luhan's house starting to his own house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan came home and his father wasn’t home, he looked into the kitchen and found a note telling him that he's gone to work today.

 

-, Strange, what kind of work?’ Luhan decided not to think about it,going into his room, he undressed off the uniform and took a shower, after finishing he changed into something comfortable lying in bed thinking about everything that happened in the last two weeks. How he came from being beaten by Taemin, to find out that he'll going to marry Sehun to his haircut, and to have two new wonderful friends, everything looks perfect from his point of view,he really has nothing more to ask.

 

But he was thinking about Sehun feelings, he knows that he loved him bur he loves him?He looked to the ceiling and took a deep breath. Luhan stood up from the bed and went to his desk eginning to do his homework, he still loved school and wanted to finish the year with good grades. Tomorrow he have to go to work,he arelly was curious to see what reaction will have Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun came home and his dog jumped on him immediately.

 

-, How are you? I missed you my baby.’ The pup was sitting in front of him wagging his tail, when suddenly he felt a pair of hands covering his eyes.

 

-, Guess who!’ When he heard her voice, he knew immediately who's behind him.

 

-, Suzzy!’ When she heard, the girl let him go and Sehun turned embracing her.

 

-, Sehunnie, I missed you so much.’

 

-, I missed you too Suzzy! What are you doing here?’ The two parted and they looked at each other.

 

-, I came to visit, I've missed you a lot so I decided to come and see you.’

 

-, We should to go to dinner, I'm buying.’ The girl began to laugh and nodded.

 

-, Tomorrow night it would be great to have dinner, I must go now.’ The girl stood on her tiptoe and kissed Sehun's cheek.

 

-, Bye Bye Sehuna.’ Sehun waved,he looked at his dog who looked at him with his head to one side.

 

-, What?’ The pup stood up and left.

 

Sehun got into his room slamming in his bed, he laid there and stood to think ,he looked around the room, he'll miss his room, but the thought of going to live with Luhan makes Sehun very happy, another week and they'll get married, Sehun realized that he loves Luhan. He couldn’t believe that Suzzy's in Korea, he saw her 3 years ago, Sehun was looking forward to go to dinner tomorrow night with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was ten pm and Luhan was still not done with homework,he was so focused that he didn’t hear his father coming home. Mr.Xi slightly opened the door and saw that he was writing in his notebook and decided not to disturb him. He easily closed the door and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was in bed and pulled out the phone writing a message to Luhan, he closed on the bedside lamp and tried to sleep.

 

 

 

Luhan was wake up from his concentration when his phone started to ring, indicating that it has received a message, Luhan took the phone reading the message,on his face appeared a huge smile and wrote a quick reply.

 

 

 

Sehun's phone started to ring and quickly took to see what Luhan wrote , he began to smile when he read.

 

 

 

,,Have a good night my Luhan…Kiss!”’

 

 

 

 

 

,,Good night Sehun…Kisses.’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan woke up the next morning and started to clean the house, his father was gone again, he was wondering where his father's going and decided today to ask him.It was noon when he finished cleaned, his stomach began to make strange sounds.

 

-, I should make some food,and go to work.’ He prepare something easy, his father's favorite food, after he finished up with the food, it was time to prepare for work.

Luhan set the table for his father and a note,he went up to his room to prepare, took his waiter uniform in the backpack, and went out of the house.

 

His bike was broke, so he had to take the bus, when he arrived in front of the restaurant, he was excited to see Chanyeol reaction. When he opened the door, in the restaurant there were enough customers, he went quickly to change when he was stopped by a big hand.

 

-, Where do you think you’re going?’ He heard the deep voice of his boss.Luhan turned beginning to smile.

 

-, Is me boss, Luhan.’ Chanyeol remained a few minutes to look at him not blinking.

 

-, What happened to you?Oh my God ! You look great.’Chanyeol couldn’t recover from the shock.

 

-, It happened so much in the last weeks, wait to hear the hottest news.’Chaneyol looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, I’m going to get married.’ His boss looked at him with big eyes.

 

-, With who?’ Luhan turned red and looked at his feet.

 

-, Oh Sehun?’

 

-, The Oh Sehun , your crush from three years?’ Luhan looked at him and nodded.

 

-, Congratulations, but how this thing happened?’

 

-, I'll tell you later, customers are expecting and I don’t want to be a bad employee.’ Chaneyol smiled ruffing his hair.

 

Luhan went to change, and Chanyeol looked at how happy Luhan is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun woke up in the morning and had breakfast with his mother leaving in the afternoon at his father company, even if he didn’t like to stay with his mother and the customer ,he had to learn.

Sehun was in his father office when his phone began to ring, when he saw who it is he began to smile.

 

-, Yes Suzzy!’ He answered smiling.

 

-,Oppa what are you doing now?’

 

-, I’m at my father company.’

 

-, I was thinking about where to go for dinner tonight, and found an interesting restaurant.’

 

-, Sure we go where you want.’

 

-, Okay oppa , I can’t wait to see you tonight.’ The two have said goodbye, and his mind ran to Luhan.

 

-, What is he doing now?’Sehun remained to look out the window, thinking.

 

After he left his father company he saw a jewelry store while driving his car,he had an idea ,Sehun stopped the car and got in.

 

Sehun came home changed and went to take Suzzy.

 

She was waiting for him in front of the hotel, wearing a dress with a pair of heels and hair caught in a ponytail, when he saw Sehun's car she began to smile. Sehun smiled when Suzzy got in the car.

 

-, So where you want to go my lady?’

 

-, The name of the restaurant is ,,Eleganzza’’.’

 

-, Okay! We'll go there.’ The two left to the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a hectic night at the restaurant, Luhan run from table to table taking orders. He liked what he did. Finally he took a ten minute break,Luhan couldn't stand, he sat at the bar, and Chanyeol offered a glass of juice.

 

-, Oaaa is so crowded toninght.’

 

-, Yes! You're tired?’ Luhan shook his head, he drank the juice and went into the kitchen where Kris was with the rest of the chefs preparing food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Suzzy arived at the restaurant ,they got off the car and headed towards the entrance of the restaurant. They were greeted by a tall guy with deep voice.

 

 

 

-, Good evening, welcome to Eleganzza.’

 

-, Good evening a table for two, please.’

 

-, This way please.’ Chanyeol took two menus and led them to their table,Sehun and Suzzy sat down, and Chanyeol gave them the menus.

 

-, Our waiter will come soon to take your order.’

 

-, Okay .’ Chanyeol bowed and went in search of his waiter.

 

Sehun looked at the restaurant and he loves it, he made a mental note to bring Luhan here.

 

-, Oppa, you decide what you want to eat?’

 

-, Hmm…… all sounds great, I can’t decide, I'll wait to see if the waiter give me a suggestion.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

-, Luhan we have someone, can you take their order please?’ Luhan stopped eating and nodded.

 

-,Kris hyung thanks for the food.’ He went out of the kitchen, hurrying to take the order of the new clients.He arrived at the table, not even looked at who was at the table.

 

-, Good evening welcome tho Eleganzza! What can I serve you?’ He said smiling but when he saw who was at the table his face fell.

 

Sehun was at the table with a girl.His Sehun was at the table with a girl, a beautiful girl.

 

When Sehun heard the voice which seemed to know, he looked up and met eyes with Luhan, his breath was cut.

 

Luhan tried to smile and behave professionally.

 

-, I would like some pasta.’Suzzy said without realizing the looks of the two.

 

-, Oppa , what do you want to eat?’ Sehun was still looking at Luhan, and didn’t understand why is he here.

 

-, Pasta?’ He managed to say.

 

-, The food will comes immediately.’ Luhan bowed leaving before Sehun tried to say something but had no chance.

 

Luhan left the orter and went straight to the employees bathroom,he fell on his knees starting to cry.

 

-, How could I be so stupid? He don’t like me, I’m still me,the nerd.’ He heard the knock at the door and jumped.

 

-, Luhan are you alright!?’ Chanyeol was at the door, worried.

 

-, Yes I’m okay.’ Luhan turnet the water and washed his face, trying not to see that he cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 Sehun, didn’t understand why is Luhan here, why didn’t he knew that he’s working at a restaurant?

 

-, Oppa are you okay?’ Suzzy tried to make Sehun to look at her.

 

-, Hm ? What?’

 

-, Oppa you're acting strange.’ Sehun wanted to get up from the table and go in search of the honey hair boy but Luhan was already coming to them with food.

 

-, Sorry I'm late. Here's your food. Enjoy your meal!’ Luhan quickly bowed and left.

 

Luhan try not to cry and Sehun felt that he has some explaining to do, so he excused himself from Suzzy and went in search of Luhan, he went to the bar where Chanyeol was.

 

-, Excuse me, where could I find Luhan?’ Chanyeol looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

-, What business do you have with Luhan?’

 

-, I'm his fiance?’ When he heard, Chanyeol looked shocked at him.

 

-, You are Oh Sehun?’ He nooded.

 

-, Oh,you really are good looking.’ Sehun looked at him strange.

 

-, Thanks? So were is Luhan ?’ Chanyeol pointed to the back door.

 

-, Thanks.Sehun went to the back room, where he heard someone crying inside,but when he wanted to knock on the door,Luhan opened the door looking at him shocked. Sehun saw that he cried, his eyes were swollen and red.

 

-, What are you doing here?’ Luhan asked while walking past him. Sehun thought that his behavior was strange,he grabbed his hand and made Luhan to look at him.

 

-, What's wrong with you? Why are you here? Dressed like this?’

 

-, I’m here, because I work here!’

 

-, You work here?How?’ Luhan wanted to escape Sehun because he can't control his tears.

 

-, Please let me go, I have to work, I wasn't born into a family that has it all.’

 

-, But why didn’t you tell me until now that you're working?’

 

-, Because you didn’t ask until now.’ Sehun felt a pain in his heart, he didn’t expect that Luhan will talk to him like this.

 

-, I’m sorry.’ Luhan looked at his hand tting to break away.

 

-, You should go back to your date, I think your girlfriend is waiting.’ When he heard what Luhan said,Sehun looked at him stunned.

 

-, Please let me go!’

 

-, But she's not my…’ Sehun tried to tell him who she is but Luhan always interrupted him.

 

-, Please Sehun ….’ Luhan started pulling his hand and Sehun was trying to tell him who is the girl.Luhan started crying in the end.

 

-, I don’t think we should get married, she's right for you and you love her! Please let me go.’ Sehun couldn’t believe what he hears,him to love Suzzy?

 

Luhan was crying continuously,Sehun was thinking how he got in this situation, so he caught Luhan's cheeks and he kissed him. When Luhan felt Sehun's lips hefroze, he didn’t made ​​any move.             Sehun is kissing him.

 

 

Sehun pulled back looking at Luhan who had his eyes big as onions.

 

-,Now that you're silent,  can I explain?’ Luhan just nodded, he lost all words.

 

-, I don’t like her, I like you,Suzzy is my cousin who came from America to our wedding, I haven’t seen her in a long time, and we wanted to bring out memories,I’m going to marry you because I want to,because I love you.’ Luhan was still, and he couldn’t say anything, everything was just a misunderstanding?And Sehun said that he loves him?

 

-, You love me?’ When he saw the expression on his face ,Sehun started laughing.

 

-, That's all you heard from what I said?’ Luhan turned red looking down at his shoes.

 

-, Yes Xi Luhan, I really love you! Oh and.’  Sehun put down on one knee making Luhan to panick.

 

-, What are you doing? Stand up!’ Sehun smiled and pulled from his pocket a small box.

 

-, I didn’d hade the chance to ask you, like I should ,so Xi Luhan , will you marry me?’ Sehun opened the box,inside was a plain gold ring with a black stripe in the middle.

 

Luhan didn’t expect this at all.He burst into tears and nodded.Sehun put the ring on his finger and Luhan jumped in his neck.

 

-, I love you Sehun so much.’ The two kissed again, behind them they heard applause.

 

Chanyeol,Kris and Suzzy were behind them applauding.

 

-, You two are phenomenal, and Sehun, why didn’t you tell your fiance works here?’ Suzzy asked pouting.

 

-, I didn’t know?’ Suzzy began to laugh.

 

-, Now I can get back to my pasta?’ Luhan and Sehun they looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

-,  I should get back to work now.’  Sehun nodded kissing his lips again.

 

-, We talk on the phone tomorrow?’

 

-, Yes, now I have to take my cousin home.’  Sehun left, and Chanyeol & Kris looked at him with raised eyebrows.

 

-, What?’ The two shook their heads returning to their job.

 

Luhan looked over at the ring that Sehun gave him, and jumped up for joy.

 

-, He kissed me,he loves me,he kiseed me.’ Luhan was dancing in joy.

 

Chanyeol and Kris watched him amused.

 

-, He's too innocent, what are we gonna to do with him?’

 

-, I don’t know honey, but they are great together.’ Kris looked at Chanyeol kissing him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was in the car with Suzzy and thought about Luhan.

 

-, I like him.’ Suzzy said smiling,Sehun looked at her and they both started laughing.

 

-, I can’t believe that he thought that I’m your girlfriend, he really is innocent like Baekhyun said.’ Sehun left Suzzy in front of her hotel and went to his house

 

He couldn’t believe that Luhan loves him as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan finished his work and came home looking at his ring continuously, another week and he'll live with Sehun.

 

,,Luhan fell asleep thinking about the big day.''