Crp.3

My love story!

Luhan woke up at 6 am and he didn’t dare to get out of bed, what happened yesterday kept him awake all night. How will he manage to get through senior year if his colleagues find out that he was going to marry Sehun?A part of him was happy that he'll marry Sehun, but he wants to marry him?

When he wanted to give up ,this had to happen.Luhan closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

 

-, I hate my life.’ Even if he didn’t wanted too, he had to go to school, sooner or later he had to face Sehun.

Luhan got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, when he looked in the mirror he got scared of his eyes.

-, What do I do now? I look like a panda. I really hate my life!’

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile SEhun was fast asleep until the alarm began to ring. He slowly opened his eyes looking on the ceiling, you could heard the birds chirping in the window, it was a great day.

 

-,I need to get out of bed.’ After he finished his morning routine, was standing in front of the mirror.

-,I should go and take him from home? Or to meet at school?’ He looked at his reflection.

-,What do you think I should do? To go or not?’ But received no response.

-, Yes? I say go at his house. I like your thinking.’ Sehun came down the stairs, waiting to see his parents at table but no trace of his parents.

-, Odd, where are they?’ He look through the house when he noticed the family butler.

-,Mr. Lee, where is Omma and Appa?’ Mr. Lee looked at him.

-, The masters ar still sleeping,they came home late.’

-,Aaaa!Yes I forgot that they left last night. Thanks.’ Sehun turned and went out the door.

-, Young master ,you don’t eat?’

-, No,I have another job.’ Sehun got in the car and went to Luhan's house.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan finished to dress and he went out of his room to the kitchen, but when he passed his father room the door was open and Mr. Xi was sleeping deeply.

 

-, Strange why is he sleeping at this hour?’ Luhan closed the door to the room letting him sleep.

He ate a bowl of cereal washing the bowl,he took the backpack and went out the door, he got on his bike leaving to school.

 

 

 

 

Sehun was in front of Luhan's house, not knowing what to do. To get out of the car or to wait in front of the house? While sitting thinking, he saw that Luhan left with his bicycle. He quickly started the car and went after him.

 

 

Luhan could barely hold his eyes open. ,,Why, I had to think all night about Sehun, and his warm hand?’’ He was so lost in thought that he didn't see in front of him the pit, but Sehun from the car saw it,he wanted to alert him out, so he honked.

 

HONK!!! Luhan got scared and entered directly into the pit whit his wheel.

 

-, Ohh! Auchi!’ Luhan fell down, hitting his hands.

-, Oh my! Are you okay? Sehun came to him scared. When Luhan saw who it in his face he turned red.

 Sehun leaned down to the same level whit him and drew a handkerchief from his pocket taking his hands.

-, You’re bleeding, what were you thinking that you didn’t see the pit?’ Sehun wipe his hands of blood and Luhan was too shocked to say anything more.

-, Hello…… Luhan are you with me? Are you okay?’  Luhan just looked at him with head bent to one side.

-, Oh me! You’re broke, how many fingers am I holding up?’ ,,Sehun really was in his face?''

-, Why are you here?’ Sehun stopped what he was doing looking at Luhan who stared at him without blinking.

-, I wanted to go to school together, but you left before me so I came after you, I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn’t meen it .’ Sehun looked down upset.

 

He couldn’t believe what he hears,Sehun came to take him to go to school together?Luhan looked at his bike that had a broken wheel and thought it was okay to go to school together.

-, Considering that because of you, I've ruined my bike, I'll let you to take me to school.’ Sehun looked at him surprised but happy at the same time.

-, But you'll need to buy me another one.’ They both looked at the bike and began to laugh.

-, Sure, now come on, we'll be late for school.’

-, Yah !’  Sehun helped him up and went to school together.

 

 

 

 

The two were in the car in silence, but it was a comfortable silence, they didn’t feel awkward just enjoy each other's presence, thinking how looks their future.

When there were a few feet to get to school , Luhan told him to stop the car.

 

-,Why? You don’t feel good?’ He asked worried, Luhan looked at his hands sad.

-, Don’t get me wrong, but I think it's better to pretend that we don’t know each other when we are at school.’ Sehun looked at him puzzled.

-, But why? What's wrong with that?’

-, You are Oh Sehun, that everyone wants to be a friend and I'm just the class nerd…Thank you.’ Luhan could barely hold his tears, he wanted to go but Sehun caught his hand.

-, But they will know that we're getting married in three weeks. So what matters now or then?’

-, Please believe me, that this is better.’Sehun didn’t want to quit but something in him said he couldn’t win the battle.

-, Okay, this time you won, see you in class.’ Luhan tried to smile and thanked him again.

 

He looked at Sehun's car which disappear on the street and his tears began to flow.

-, Why it is so hard to love you?’ He wanted to go back home and stay there for the rest of his life.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongin, passed the street with their car discussing their exam.

 

-, Hey Jonginnie, isn't that Luhan?’ Baekhyun asked while walking past Luhan, that was still where Sehun left him. Jongin looked and nodded.

-,Jongin he’s crying, you think something bad happened to him?’ Jongin looked with sadness at Luhan's figure.

-,Baek, I don’t know, but it's not our bunines.’Baekhyun looked in the rearview mirror at Luhan.

-, I know, but I can’t get over it.’ Baekhyun was decided to do something about him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun entered the class and most of his colleagues were already in class talking and laughing, he couldn’t remove from his head what Luhan said.

 Baekhyun and Jongin entered the class and took sit at their place.

 

Sehun looked at Baekhyun strange, usually when the older entered the class the whole room light but today he was like a black cloud. He waved to Jongin what happened to him, but Jongin said that he'll tell him in break what's the problem.

Sehun was constantly looking to the door and no sign of Luhan, were still five minutes until class starts and he was not in class.What was strange was that Luhan is the first student to get to school and was the last to leave the school. What happens to him?

 

Luhan has collected all his powers and went to school, when he entered the school yard when the bell rang,he rushed to enter the school to arrive at his class.

 

 

Their teacher entered the class but no trace of Luhan, Sehun looked continuously at the door.

 

-, Well class, let's start.’

 

 

Knok knok!

 

 

-, Come in .’ He looked curious to see if it is Luhan, and he was him.

-, What happened that you are late?’ Luhan bowed.

-, I'm sorry, I fell asleep.’

-,Okay, it happens. Now go to your place.’He bow again going to his place, avoiding to look into Sehun's eyes.

 

Baekhyun looking at Luhan sad.

 

-, Hey Baek, what happened? Why are you like this?’

-, Something is wrong with Luhan.’Jongin looked at Baekhyun worried.

-, And why do you worry?’

-, Because, I know how it's like not to be in your place.’ Jongin looked at his lover with big eyes.

-,Baekhyun!’

-, You know how I was when I got the first time I came to Seol, and thanks to you, I'm a changed man now. I can’t stand people who suffer.’

-,Baek okay, in break you ask him what happened,okay?’

-, Thank you Jonginnie.’ The couple smiled at each other, and tried to be attention to class.

 

 

 

 

But when it came to lunch, Luhan took his lunch and went on the roof, before anyone hade the chance to ask him something.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun were wondering where he disappeared again .The atmosphere at the table was a dull one and Jongin reached rock bottom.

 

-, That is it! What happens with you two?’Jongin asked angry.  

Sehun looked at him with a sad face, and Baekhyun continued to play with his food.

-, You don’t want to know what my parents told me yesterday when I got home.’ Jongin looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

-, Yah! You said you have to go home because your parents have something to tell you.’

-, Are you ready? Is good that you're siting down.’ Jongin looked at him puzzled.

-, I'm going to get married.’ When they heard Jongin looked with big eyes and Baekhyun stopped playing with his food.

 

-, YOU'RE GETING WHAT?’

 

-, Shhhh! Jongin, I don’t want the whole cafeteria to find out.’

-, But with who?’

-, Xi Luhan.’ When he heard,Baekhyun looked at him and stood up from the table, leaving Sehun and Jongin to look at him strange.

-, Where is Baekhyun leaveing?’Jongin looked at his boyfriend.

-, I have no clue, but something is wrong with him.’ Sehun looked again at his plate.

-, So …..how did this happen?’ Jongin asked,looking at him with pity.

-, It seems that our parents made ​​a promise when they were younger, that him and me to get married, and it seems that now is the time. I don’t know exactly the whole story.’

-, And you agree?’

-, I don’t have a choice,and Jongin, I think I'm starting to like him. What I do Jongin? What do I do?’ Jongin tried to process everything that Sehun says.

-, Wait !You're saying that you're starting to like Luhan?’ Sehun just nodded.

-, But how? You never been in love.’

-, I know, is bad that I'm beinning to like him?’

-, I don’t think it's bad, just unexpected,and when's the wedding?’

-, In three weeks.’ Jongin choke with his food.

-, So fast?’

-, Jongin please help me, I don’t know what to do, my life took an unexpected turn.’

-, I can only say congratulations?’

-, Thanks Jongin, for all the encouragement.’

-, Sooo… where are we going to keep the bachelor party?’

-, Jongin you're an idiot, you know that?' The two began laughing.

-, Everything will be okay Jongin.’

-,I hope Sehun, I hope.’ The two friends continued to eat.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was looking everywhere for Luhan, but no trace of him,he was very good to hide.

 

-, Where can he be?’  He search all classes, but no trace of the nerd. When he wanted to quit, he heard noises in the gym,he went to see what happens and found Luhan, that was surrounded by Taemin’s dolls.,, How dose he manages to get into trouble all the time?’’

 

 

 

-, Hey! Nerd, you got the money for us?’  Luhan was with his head down, you cood see that he's crying.

Baekhyun was very angry ,he took a basket ball, and threw it in on one of them.

 

-, Auch! Who threw it one me?’ The one hit, looked at Baekhyun.

-, Oups…It slipped.’ One of the bullies wanted to come to beat Baekhyun but one of his friends stopped him.

-, You don’t want to get on Baekhyun's bad side, it's better to leave, the nerd will not give us any money.’ They looked over at Baekhyun and Luhan leaving.

 

Baekhyun went to Luhan embracing him.Luhan remained motionless.

 

-, Shh….Lulu,don’t cry,is not worth it.’ When he felt that Baekhyun's is next to him he brake down.Luhan began to cry and both fell down.

-, Why are they picking on me all the time? I haven’t ever done anything, I'm tired that my colleagues pick on me just because I like to learn. What's wrong with that? Tell me hyung.’ Baekhyun looked at the trembling figure in his arms, and he began to cry as well.

-, They are just jealous that you're smarter than them, but don’t worry,from today I'll take care of you and I'm sure Sehun will take care of you as well.okay?’ When he heard Sehun's name, Luhan looked at Baekhyun and his heart started to beat faster.

-, Now let's go.’ Baekhyun wiped his tears with his finger helping him to stand up.

-, Where are we going?’ Luhan asked puzzled when he saw Baekhyun pulling him to Jongin’s car.

-, To cut your hair and show them all who Xi Luhan is.’ Luhan stopped walking making Baekhyun to look at him with his head to one side.

-,Why are you doing this to me? Why are you so nice?’

-, Because, and I, went right through the same situation, but Jongin was next to me and helped me, and now you need a friend, and I want to be your new friend. Now let's go, we have alot of work to do.’ Baekhyun pulled him to the car. His heart was filled with joy.

 

 

Sehun and Jongin,sat in class bored until Jongin phone rang. When he looked who rang, it was Baekhyun.

 

-, Yes baby?’

 

-, Jonginnie, I took the car, I'll be at the Mall if you want to find me.’

 

-, But what do you do at the Mall ?’

 

-, A surprise for Sehun.’

 

-, Oh okay? Take care of yourself.I love you Baek, see you home.’

 

-, Okay Jonginnie, don’t tell Sehun,ok?

 

-, Okay bye bye.’

 

-, What did Baekhyn want?’ Sehun asked while playing on his phone.

-, He is at the Mall, with my car.’

-,Oh okay then.’ But Sehun ,play on his phone trying to distract his attention from the though of Luhan, and by the way where is Luhan?

 

 

 

 

-, What are we doing here hyung?’ Luhan asked puzzled.

-, We cut your hair.’

-, You're really serious?’

-, Yeah ,now let's go in.’

 

-,Baekye baby, how are you?’ A boy lower height than him, approached hugging  baekhyun.

-, Key honey, how are you?’ Luhan look scared at the scissors.

-, Look, I have a challenge for you.’Baekhyun pointed his finger to Luhan.

-, Oh my God! What happened to your hair? It's like a mop. You just want me to give all the best in me? I love you baby.’ Key looked devilish at Luhan, making him swallowe.

-, Sit down, lovely and let me do my magic on you.’

-, Hyung, you're sure everything will be fine?’

-,Yes, Key is the best, just sit down and have fun.’

-, Hey baby, what hair color I should make him?’ Baekhyun looked at him with his head to one side thinking.

-, Hm! I think blond would be perfect.’

-, You're right,brown it is.’ After an hour of dyeing and cuting,Key looked at Luhan and a huge smile appeared on his face.

-,Baekye baby I finished, and you really have to see this.’ Baekhyun approached Key and looked at Luhan stunned.When he saw their faces, Luhan panicked.

-, What happened, it's worse than before?’

-, I think I fell in love.’Baekhyun said with big eyes.

-,Me two. I never would have thought that under that mop of hair is this.’

-, Give me a mirror, I want to see.’ When he looked in the mirror his face fell.

-, This is me?’ Baekhyun and Key just nodded.

-, Oau…I look different.’

-, You think? Hey if you have time can we go get a drink?’

-, Wait in line Key honey, he'll get marry soon.’

-, Aaaaa….. what a shame.’ The two thanked Key, they went home after Luhan bought some new clothes.

-, Thanks hyung for everything that you did for me today.’

-, You don’t have to thank me,it was my pleasure, I can’t wait to see Sehun's face when he gets to school tomorrow.’

 

The two have sad goodbye and Luhan entered the house, going directly to his room,he wanted to sleep as soon as possible and tomorrow to come sooner,he wanted to see how Sehun will react.

 

 

When Baekhyun arrived home,Jongin was waiting for him in the kitchen with food.Jongin back was to the door and Baekhyun embraced him from behind.

-,Oh…Hi baby, you got home?' Baekhyun nodded.

-, You hade fun?’Baekhyun again nodded.

-, Then, I'm glad you're not upset anymore.’Jongin turned and embraced him.

-, Now come to eat and sleep.’ Baekhyun stood on his toes kissing him on the lips.

-, I love you Jonginnie.’

-, I love you more baby.’

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Sehun received a text from Baekhyun, telling him that tomorrow he'll have a big surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello me again ,here u go the third chapter^^ enjony<3Oh tell me how is until now Bye!!!!