Meeting Agyeo

Before and After: The SHINee affect

Dear Reader,

Upon realizing that these secret rendezvous were not going to end—secret being my sister doesn’t know and it’s completely inappropriate—I decided to just go along with it. Of course Fate always has a plan of ruining something perfectly good.

“Jonghyun can you help me in the kitchen?” Subin asked looking at him. He nodded discreetly asking my permission to leave me alone for my sister of who was cooking breakfast.

“Yeah of course babe” He answered looking back at me.

“You’re a life saver babe.” she said puckering up her lips. He looked at her. The spark from when they first use to date gone. It was then I felt guilty about these kisses. She looked at him in confusion and lightly grazed his cheek with her thumb, “Something wrong yeobo?” she asked confused.

Yes, I wanted to say, Yes everything’s wrong. He doesn’t want to kiss you because of me.

And it was true. The spark I use to see in his eyes when he would gaze upon my beautiful sister was not there anymore. It would never be there anymore, and as if to rub it in my face that even though he was with me he wasn’t technically with me. He shook his head and kissed her, but his gaze was focused on me.

******

Again, as I mentioned before, Fate had a way of ruining everything. It was December 2 and it was around the time my sister was at work and didn’t come home. She had left early that morning remembering to promise me that she would be home for Christmas without any interruptions.

I was sitting on the couch watching cartoons, and sipping my hot coco—because nothing was better than hot coco—when Jonghyun came in and sat next to me. He smiled softly at me causing me to blush and duck my head down. I had promised myself that though the secret make out session were not going to end that I would at least try and decrease the amount of time we do lip lock.

He lifted my chin up to his face and said something to low for me to hear. The blood was pounding in my ears and I could not concentrate for he was to close.  Before I could even move away from him his lips were on mine.

Had I been paying attention like I usually would, I would have heard the opening of the door. I was lying on the couch his hands at my sides as my arms found themselves around his neck.

“Sorry I forgot my…lunch-” Subin cut off as she caught us in the middle of…she just caught us in the middle.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she yelled as I pushed Jonghyun off and wiped my lips. He looked at her, his eyes reflecting neither guilt nor surprise, but instead boredom and annoyance.

“This isn’t what it looks like!” I said quickly before wincing, “Okay so maybe it is what it looks like but it was the only time! I swear! I wanted to know what it was like to kiss someone and…yeah”

“You think I’m stupid?” she asked glaring at us. I tilted my head to the side and looked at her in confusion, “You think I didn’t notice the secret smiles, the way he stood in front of you when guys tried to talk to you, how your hands would entwine quickly” she cut off wiping her tears, “Like I didn’t notice his eyes on you all the time! Well I did but I hoped it was just my imagination.”

“Subin I-”

“Get out.” she hissed. I looked at her in shock. I understood what she said but it took me awhile to comprehend it.

“You and I are through.” she snapped at Jonghyun before glaring at me, “Get out. I can’t stand to look at your face right now”

“Subin-”

GET OUT!

I took a deep breath and nodded, “Y-yeah. I’ll leave” before leaving.

Now I don’t want you to feel sorry for me, not that you would. I mean it is my fault for letting myself get carried away. It was just so different from what I was use to. Guys don’t look at me, especially not hot guys.

I sighed and sat down on the bench in the park. I’m so stupid! So damn stupid I should have never let him kiss me!  I paused and sighed once more, I should have never kissed him in the first place this would never have happened.

“Hey…um…are you okay?”

I sniffed and looked up and wiped my tears before nodding, “Y-yeah. I’m fine”

The guy smiled and held out his hand while saying, “No you aren’t.” I grabbed his hand as he continued, “Pretty girls like you shouldn’t be crying you should be smiling.”

I tilted my head to the side before laughing at his happy expression, “Sometimes…and sometimes we deserve to. I’m Park Minhee, you are?”

He smiled, “It’s relaxing when people don’t know your name” he said, “Sungmin…Lee Sungmin.”

It was like a crashing reality. This is Lee Sungmin! THE Lee Sungmin...Wow! Just wow!

I stutter and then smile, “I do know who you are…but you can’t seriously expect me to be a fangirl about it do you?” I asked. On the inside, however, I was fangirling. The cutest out of the entire group is talking to ME! ME!!

He smiled, “Well that’s a relief.” He says letting out a gust of air, “Why don’t you…come hang out with me?”

I pause, there was No way! That THE Lee Sungmin was asking ME Park Minhee to hang out with him! I looked at him and then pinched myself, but it was happening and I would stupid to say no… 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

ALL DONE

New chapter coming soon!