The Almighty Umma

Before and After: The SHINee affect

Journal,
Kim Kibum was a diva. He was awesome...but a diva nonetheless. He had been our pizza delivery guy for...5 years. In those 5 years I have been umma'd and "Aw Hell Naw. Yodongsaeng hold my glasses" to death.
Seeing him was like getting caught by your mom . Its incredibly awkward. Especially when you just got finished kissing a guy older than you and hoped it didn't show.
"Yodongsaeng!" Kibum yelled giving me a hug.
"Oppa!" I said
"You haven't been ordering pizza these days. Wae?" he asked confused.
"I've been going to Popeys because of Jinki Oppa" I said turning my head away.
His facial expression tightened before he said,"Aw hell naw! You can't just ditch pizza like that"
"I didn't!" I assured him,"I just uh..."
"She's been busy with school" Jonghyun said scowling. Kibum looked at him up and down before saying,"I don't trust him. He's seems...off" motioning his hands to emphasize off.
"It's okay" I said holding the pizza.
"Where's your sister?" Kibum asked.
"Work" I answered simply. Even before our parents left us to our own devices, Subin took work very seriously. So it was rare for her to be home a lot. But when she was...she was. There was no 1 day off go to work tomorrow. It was
a:Work for this whole month,or two, have this whole month off. We had a great relationship because of this.
"Your home alone with this ert?" Kibum asked shocked.
"He's not a ert...per say" I mumbled blushing. Before anyone could react Kibum was holding me,"What did this Dino do to my daughter!" he yelled his pale hands caressing my tan,and pink, face.
"N-nothing!" I yelled pulling away. Kibum ran over to Jonghyun and grabbed his collar,"If so much as look at her the wrong way I'm breaking the thing that helps with baby making. Oh yeah~ it's possible" He hissed.
'Well it's to late for that first part' I thought to myself as Jonghyun caught my gaze.
"I will be back as soon as my shift is over" Kibum said grabbing the money and leaving.
"..."
"..."
I blinked,"Well that was different" I said scratching my head.

As Kibum promised, he was back at the house with everything for a sleepover. Every time Jonghyun was near me, there was Kibum. Every time I leaned over Jonghyun for something next to him...there was Kibum.
Kibum was everywhere! It was insane.
I got ready for bed...yet again. Kibum got out of the bathroom with this green stuff all over his face causing me and Jonghyun to laugh. Slowly turning his head, he glared and said,"Something funny" We shook our heads saying no.
"Didn't think so" he said,"Bed time kiddies!"
I pouted and went into my room as Jonghyun quickly went into the room next to mine.
"Lock your door Minhee" Kibum yelled going into the guest bedroom.
I 'locked' the door preparing myself for sleep. 20 minutes in I took a peek outside to hear Kibum yelling about not touching his hair, and went into Jonghyun's room.
He sat up and looked at me before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to him.
"You texted?" I questioned quietly. He nodded holding me close.
"Why?"
"Because" he mumbled.
"Because..." I trailed off. He just shook his head before placing it in the crook of my neck and kissing it.
"Dino Oppa?"
"Last time" he said kissing me.
That's how I went to sleep dear person who picked up this journal. In a guy whose 4 years older than me, arms.
Let me ask you,
"What do you think Kibum will do if he finds out?"
Probably kill Jonghyun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys. I had to finish Minho's chapter before I put this out. I realized its better to finish 2 chapters before posting the new one. That-a-way I already have a chapter ready