Encountering the Dino

Before and After: The SHINee affect

Journal,

I have always wondered why my elder sister dated such odd guys. Her boyfriends personalities have varied from: Gross, gay, dumb, weird, and odd. They all have one thing in common though... They were all erts. Jonghyun was no exception.
I will admit that he was quite the looker. The cutest glasses and shy smile. But looks can he deceiving. My 14 years of life have taught me that much.
When my sister Subin would leave his personality changed 360%. He wasn't a pedo when it came to me. It was his...words.
"Jonghyun I have to take a shower can you please move?" I sighed. I bet your wondering where my parents are. They were neither dead nor did they have a business abroad. My parents just up and left me in my sisters care when she turned 18.
"Give Oppa a kiss" he said puckering his lips. I looked at him,

"...The is wrong with you?" I said getting over my  initial shock—and urge—to kiss him.

"Oppa wants a kiss" he pouted. I've never kissed anyone before...hell I've never dated anyway before so I wasn't to sure if I actually should do that. That and he's 4 years older and dating my sister its highly inappropriate. XD, see me showing off my intelligence? I shook my head,"You are such a skinship lover" I said trying to move him. He shook his head,"Oppa. Wants. A. Kiss"

I'm not gonna lie and say that his pout was mad ugly, and his puppy dog eyes didn't affect me... Because it did.
". Outta. Here" I said glaring at him trying to resist. I will tell you now it is hard to ignore his iness. I think I've already admitted that Jonghyun was hot? I think I'll mention it again. The guy is y as for no reason.
He got this whole shy façade going on. It was nice.
He tsked and said,"I'm not moving until I get a kiss" I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.
"Happy now?" I asked,"Can you move? Jinki's picking me up" Oh! You think I didn't keep in contact with the weird chicken lover? He comes into Popeys all the time. We've kept in touch.
Jonghyun shook his head,"On the lips" he pouted. I looked at him,"...No!"
"But Oppa wants a kiss"
"THEN GET IT FROM MY SISTER YOU !" I yelled

"But I want from you~" he said smiling. I blame his eyes and his voice and the fact that my sister wasn't coming home today.
I growled and muttered something before saying, "Tonight"

He pouted for a second before saying,"Fine" and finally letting me go to the bathroom. I quickly did my morning ritual before hopping in the car with Jinki and heading to school.

I don't think anything prepared me for when I got home from school. I walked into the door shaking my head trying to get the water out. It decided to rain on my daily walk home;So I was caught in the down pour and I was utterly freezing.
Shivering I called out for Jonghyun.
"Hm~" he sang casually strolling down the stairs before catching sight of my shivering body. He runs into the bathroom grabbing a towel.
"It's alright I'll just take a shower" I said sneezing. He shook his head,"Ani. You can put yourself in shock if you do that. Your freezing so you have to get warm first"
....
Woah. The pabo knows things.
"I'm not as stupid as everyone seems to think I am" he said reading my thoughts.
"I didn't say you were" I pointed out.
"But you were thinking it" he retaliated bitterly. That shut me up extremely quick. He pushed his glasses up before picking me up and holding me as close as possible.
"The faster you warm up. The faster you can take a shower" he said looking down at me. I nodded, cuddling into him.
'How can one person be this warm' I had thought to myself yawning before going to sleep.

I woke up to an extremely warm body holding onto me. I sighed and shook Jonghyun.
"Yah! Jonghyun!" I yelled. He opens one eye and yawns before getting up.
"You should go take a shower now Yodongsaeng. I'll order some pizza. It's pretty late" he murmured grabbing the phone.
I nodded and stretched before going to take a shower. I yawned and then sneezed.

"Ah . I'm coming down with something" I murmured as I walked out of the bathroom after my shower.
Jonghyun looked up and smiled.
"I ordered pepperoni. I hope you like that...?" he said trailing off into a
question. I nodded,"Pepperoni's my favorite Dino Oppa"
He looked at me,"Dino...Oppa?"
"You remind me of a dinosaur. So Dino Oppa" I nodded.
"Don't know whether to be insulted or not care" he said standing up,"You owe me something Minhee"
I glanced at him,"I do?" I question. He nods,"You promised Oppa a kiss" I curse under my breath. I had honestly hoped he had forgotten all about that.
"I don' wanna" I whined

He shook his head,"A promise is a promise" I sighed and stood on my toes giving him a fleeting peck on the lips. He stood still for a moment as I paused. I took a breath before pushing our lips together again. He wrapped his arms around my waist. It felt so good. But then again I had never kissed anyone before so I wouldn't know. I felt like molten lava slowly spread over my body. I felt my face get hotter as his tongue runs over my lip. I didn't know what to do so I just ignored it until someone knocked at the door. Something told me this was wrong. This was my sisters boyfriend. Who was 4 ing years older than me. In terms of many
What
The
.
My life is over. I opened the door and saw this guy. I gasped,"Oppa?"
It's times like this that reminds me why I don't allow myself to date at 14 years old. So I ask you now,
"Is it wrong to like someone whose older than you and is dating your sister?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

If you Subscribe and Comment Jonghyun will do all things YOU IMAGINED (Kiss, Hug, you Up) him doing to you. Or Key...whichever one you like best out of SHINee. And if you like everyone out of SHINee then I'll make them all do it.

But only if you SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.