Forgiveness

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom turned and looked at Jiyong. "I'm sorry..." Jiyong started off. "Let me explain everything now but you can't say a word till I finished explaining alright" Jiyong looked apologetic as he stepped closer to Bom. "I was immature and childish. I was jealous that you could show skinship in front of fans with Youngdon. And, when I tried approaching you in concerts and collaboration stages, you always ignored me" Jiyong sighed. "I should have thought that you were thinking about the consequences and that now is the most important time to lay low since you just overcomed a difficulty. I wasn't thinking so I decided to be cold to you. Then, I was roaming around the shoppings in Paris and I spotted Kiko. I have not spoke to her ever since 6 months ago which was the latest Nuthang hang out. We decided to hang out and chill at the nearest cafe. I accidentally mentioned about Xin when we were catching up and that was when Kiko broke down. I felt sorry since Xin was one of the my closest friends and had cheated on her. I couldn't handle her just crying like this so I allowed her to cry in my chest. I have never told you this before but Kiko and I made a some sort of pact when we were close friends last time, and that is to kiss each other on their cheeks to cheer them up when they are heartbroken. I'm really sorry and apologetic to you for not informing you that. It was a failure of me as a boyfriend. So, if you want to break up with me or something just to be happier, I wouldn't stop you. But I would start wooing you again. What's your decision ?" Jiyong explained sincerely before looking down, afraid of Bom's answer. 

 

"FORGIVE HIM.FORGIVE HIM" A big group of voices started chanting and Bom was alarmed, looking around then realising it was the YGFamily. They all had smiled plastered on their faces as they chanted. Bom stepped closer to Jiyong and lifted his chin up before leaning in all the way and locking their lips together. "I forgive you" Bom whispered in between the kisses. After their lip-locking, Jiyong jumped around the place as he celebrated with his friends. 

 

"Baby" Jiyong called out as he circled Bom's waist. "Yes?" Bom smiled. "Look up" Bom looked up and saw the TV screen playing a different content now. Bom's breath hitched and her eyes was filled with tears. It was a video consisting of their memories since they were 2006 as best friends till now as a couple. It was a breath-taking 4 minute video as the whole YgFamily watched together with the couple. The video went with a video of Jiyong dancing to "Do You Love Me" with the other Big Bang members and then ending with Jiyong holding a big board while pouting.         

 

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

 

Bom's eyes watered as she saw the contents of the videos and the board that Jiyong was holding. She was waiting for this day for so long , to settle down even if it requires her to give up her career.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter