That Pout

All the little things

4.

Yuri was soft hearted person. She couldn’t say no to people easily and she certainly can’t say no to a certain blonde girl, especially when she pouts.

The first time Yuri lays her eyes on such a cute sight was on their first date. After their first conversation with each other, both of them started to get closer and closer to each other. After what seems like forever, Yuri finally got the guts to ask Jessica out for a date. Of course, with the help Taeyeon, her best buddy.

///

To say Yuri was nervous was an understatement. She was literally scared and she couldn’t talk properly. It was her first time having a date with someone she really liked and she was afraid she would screw it up.

“ You know… You don’t have to be this nervous. I am not gonna knock you out while you weren’t looking and sell you to the mafias.”

This girl and her weird humour. 

And with that, Yuri calmed herself down and started to be more herself. 

///

Yuri brought Jessica to the amusement park and at the moment when they entered the park, Jessica’s eyes lighted up even though her face was indifferent. 

Yuri immediately pulled Jessica onto a roller coaster ride and she was pretty sure her right ear was deaf after the ride because that girl can really scream. Next, they went into a haunted house and now she was so sure she is deaf in both ears. She pitied the scare actors. But at the same time, she was screaming internally with joy because everytime Jessica screams, she clings herself onto Yuri and Yuri just zones everything else out after that.

After going on a few more rides and making sure her ears aren’t deaf still, Yuri brought Jessica to game booth. She saw Jessica eying on a husky plush toy and she decided she wanted to get it for her.

Sadly, luck wasn’t at her side. Yuri didn’t manage to win the plush toys after a few tries. She was about to give up and just grab something else for Jessica instead.

“Sorry sica…”

“ It’s okay… You tried your best.” 

Jessica lowered her head and pouted with much cuteness that she didn’t realise she was giving, or at least that’s why Yuri thinks.

That did it. That pout. That cute pout that Yuri didn’t see coming.

How was Yuri supposed to resist that?

///

“ Thank you Yuri… You didn’t have to continue to try to win the plush toy for me. It wasn’t worth it”

Yuri just smiled at Jessica. They have reached Jessica’s house and their first date was coming to an end.

The both of them just stood there, Yuri thinking what to say and Jessica says looking down at the ground, her hair covering her face.

“ I guess.. This is it? I had a great tim- “

Before Yuri could finish her sentence, Jessica kissed her on the cheeks and rushed into her house, leaving Yuri alone outside her house, smiling like a dork.

Oh the plush toy was definitely worth it.

 

------

Thanks for reading! I think this chapter wasn't that good >__< I will continue to do my best.