Thunderstorms

All the little things

1.

Thunderstorms, Jessica Jung hated them. Those loud roars of sounds and flashes across the skies, she hated them. She remembered when she was young, she would always run to Krystal’s bed and sleep with her. The both of them would then cuddle together as the stormy night went on. She smiled as she remembers how her sister would hug her so tight that she couldn’t breathe.

BOOM

Jessica closes her eyes tightly. Yuri .

She turn over to her girlfriend sleeping soundly, with her tongue sticking out. Cute, she thought. She snuggle towards her girlfriend and hug her tighter as another flash of lightning illuminate the sky.

Yuri felt someone hugging her and opened her eyes, just to see her girlfriend hugging her tightly, face buried in her chest.

“What’s wrong Sica?”

Jessica just shook her head and buried herself closer to Yuri. Stupid lightnings, she thought.

Yuri’s sweet scent calms her down. Just then, a pair of arms s across her waist and hug her tight. Yuri started to sing a song. She knows that Yuri may not be the best singer out there but it calms her down just right. 

Slowly, Jessica started to fall asleep again, with Yuri’s singing and tight hug. The thunderstorms doesn’t bother her anymore, not when Yuri is right there with her.

----------

Short first chapter. Thank you for reading. I will do my best :)