nine

I'm Yours, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of preparing for the next day, Sohee finally went to bed.

She was going to put notes around his room that said things she liked about him followed by little presents and she would make his favorite food.

It was almost 3 a.m. when her phone ringing woke her up.

Half-asleep, she answered the phone. It was Hansol.

"Hm." she said into the phone.

"Sohee! You have to come quick. It’s Jiho." Hansol sounded scared and he was panicking.

That woke her up. She sat up in bed and her beauty started pounding. “What happened?”

"It was just a stupid race. It shouldn’t have-"

"What happened?!" Sohee was screaming.

"Sehyuk and Jiho wanted to race on their bikes and…"

"And?!"

She could tell Hansol was crying. His voice started cracking and he was sniffling. “Jiho crashed and now we’re at the hospital and…we don’t know how he is. The doctor hasn’t come out yet. I’m so sorry, Sohee. We tried to stop him but he did it anyways. I’m..so sorry.”

Before Hansol could finish what he was saying she already put on her shoes and ran out of the house. “What hospital? I’m on my way.”

-

Sohee reached the hospital and ran inside. Her heart was exploding and she was in tears. She saw Dongsung and he stood up and ran to her; catching her in his arms as as cried.

"He’s going to be alright, Sohee. Please don’t cry." Dongsung said and rubbed her hair. She could tell by his bloodshot eyes and his cracking voice that he was crying too.

It seemed like days passed when the doctor finally came out. Sohee and her friends stood up and she ran to the doctor. “How is he?”

"He has some bruised ribs and a broken arm. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter