six

I'm Yours, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two weeks after Sohee got back and she was back to her normal self. She was at school and was sitting at a lunch table with Junhee, Yuri and their other friend, Hayana.

"So you’re telling me..you like Taeyang?" Junhee asked Hayana.

"Yes! I do. He’s my dream boy." Hayana replied.

"You’ve been friends for years, though! What if he rejects you and it ruins your friendship?" Yuri asked.

"Well…if we’re really best friends then we should be able to get past it. I don’t want to be friends with him for a long time and keep that big of a secret from him, y’know? If he doesn’t like me then I’ll have to get over it."

Sohee was listening to what Hayana was saying and started thinking about her and Jiho. She was confused when it came to him. Did she like him or was it something else?

Right on time, Jiho and his friends came and sat at their table with Jiho sitting next to Sohee and Taeyang next to Hayana.

Sohee felt her phone vibrate and it was a group message excluding Taeyang and Hayana.

"Let’s give Taeyang and Hayana some alone time." The text read.

3

2

1

Everyone got up from the table at the same time and speed walked out of the lunchroom.

"There’s 20 minutes left of lunch time. One of them should confess within in that time, right?" Hansol said when the group entered a hallway.

One minute Sohee was walking with Junhee, the next minute she was being pulled into an empty classroom.

"What are you doing Jiho?"

"I needed to talk to you."

"This couldn’t wait until we got home?"

"It can’t. Y’know that banquet I have tonight?"

"Yeah?"

Jiho started fidgeting with his fingers. He’s getting nervous and he his cheeks feel like they got set on fire. “Well…I thought I could go by myself but my parents want to set me up with this girl and…”

"And..?"

"I don’t want to go with the girl…so….."

"You want me to go with you?"

"Yes! I mean..if you want to. I know it’s short notice.."

"We’ll take a car, right? I’m not riding on your bike."

"Of course. I’ll be by your house at 8. Ok? And you have to wear a white dress to go with my suit. Ok?"

"Ok. I’ll see you at 8 then.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter