three

I'm Yours, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is he? He’s going to be late. The bell is going to ring in 5 minutes." Sohee said as she paced in front of the school entrance. 

"Maybe he’s just going to be late. He’s fine, Sohee. You know him." Sohee’s best friend, Junhee said. 

"What if something happened to him, hm? I told him to stop with that stupid motorcycle. It worries me."

As if right on cue, the sound of a motorcycle was heard. “That’s probably him now.” Junhee said while leaning against the school gate. 

Sohee looked towards the sound and saw Jiho’s motorcycle come into view. A rush of relief came over Sohee as her worry disappeared. 

Jiho parked right in front of Sohee and Junhee and got off the bike, taking off his helmet. Sohee ran up to him and punched his arm. “Do you know how worried I was? You didn’t pick up the phone at all this morning and the bell is going to ring any minute!” she yelled in his face. 

"Relax, Hee. Nothing happened and I’m fine. I just woke up late, that’s all. You know me; I’m careful with my baby." he said pointing to his bike. 

"Fine. Whatever." Sohee said. He should at least say ‘thank you for worrying’ or ‘don’t worry, Sohee! I’ll sell it.

"Look at you. You look like you woke up 10 minutes ago."

"Actually, it was 15 minutes."

Sohee looked him up and down and saw his shoe untied, his shirt untucked, his shirt barely buttoned, and his tied wrong. She took this chance and bent down to tie his shoe. “You didn’t even bother to tie your shoes?” She stood up and reached into his pants to tuck in his shirt. 

While she was occupied on his shirt he felt his cheeks burn up and his heart speed up. He forgot Junhee was still here until he heard a scoff. “I’m going to class. You two…finish what you’re doing. It’s gross.” Junhee said and walked into the school. 

Sohee finished tucking in his pants and went to button his shirt and fix his tie. “Can you even tie your tie?” She said under her breath. 

I know how…but I like it when you do it. Jiho thought. 

The first bell rang which signals the students they have 3 minutes to get to class. “There. You look…somewhat decent. I’m going to class now.” Sohee said and strutted away. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter