eight

I'm Yours, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So..where’s this surprise?" Sohee asked when they entered Jiho’s bedroom after they went to eat.

"Wait a second. I have to change into it."

"Change into my surprise?"

"Be patient. I’m changing now."

Sohee sat at the foot of Jiho’s bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom.

"Are you ready?" he shouted through the door.

"I’m ready."

"Are you really ready?"

"I’m really ready!"

"Here I come!"

The door opened and out came Jiho wearing…cow pajamas?

"My surprise is you looking ridiculous?" She couldn’t believe this grown 18-year-old was wearing cow pajamas. A cow print button up with a black shirt underneath followed by cow print bottoms. He looked stupid; but also very cute.

"No, my surprise is this." Jiho held out a bag to Sohee and she opened it.

Laughing, she pulled out another set of cow pajamas. “More cow pajamas?”

"Yes! That’s your surprise. Couple cow pajamas. Do you like it?"

Couple cow pajamas.

She liked the way that sounded coming from his mouth.

"Do you like it?"

"I like it a lot."

"Good! Go try it on." Jiho pulled Sohee by her arms and shoved her in the bathroom.

"Are you ready?" Sohee yelled.

"I’m really ready!"

The door opened and Sohee stepped out in the clothes. Jiho screamed and clapped his hands in amusement like a child. “What? Do I look stupid?”

"No! You look…really cute." he said and pulled Sohee to his chest and wrapped his arms around her. Sohee smiled in chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Thank you for the gift. I really like it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter