seven

I'm Yours, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don’t think I dressed very well." Sohee said when she saw what everyone was wearing. 

"Relax. You like fine." Jiho said and wrapped his arm around her waist. "You’re the hottest one here."

Crap.

He slipped up again. He didn’t mean to say that out loud. Jiho looked over to see how she reacted. She was smiling. Did she like what I said? I meant to keep that to myself. 

After saying hellos and introductions, they finally sat down at the table. Sohee stayed silent while Jiho did all the talking. She noticed how his voice changed and the way he talked. He sounded mature and grown-up when speaking with the guests. 

Sohee didn’t notice it, but she was staring at him; taking him all in. Examining his jaw line, his hair, his lips that he unconsciously pouted. His baby-like skin and his cheekbones when he smiled- all ontop of broad shoulders and a sturdy chest. 

Sohee snapped out of it when she felt her hand being grabbed. She looked under the table and saw Jiho grab her hand and start to squeeze it. It meant he was nervous; when he was put in stressful situations he would squeeze her hand to let her know he wanted to leave. 

He looked at her and she saw the fear in his eyes. His head nodded to the entrance and Sohee turned to look at it. She saw Sehyuk with what looked like his parents and two girls enter. 

Sehyuk and Jiho never got along. Ever since middle school, it’s been an intense rivalry between the two. Both Jiho and Sehyuk’s friends constantly get into fights which always end in someone getting hurt. 

Her hand was getting squeezed by his hand and she looked back at Jiho who lost all color in his face. She knew he was scared. Not scared of Sehyuk, but of what Jiho will do to him. He didn’t want to get into a fight with him in front of his parents and potential investors. Jiho had a habit of losing control of himself whenever him and Sehyuk got into it and he didn’t like it. He didn’t like what Sehyuk could turn him into within 5 seconds. 

Sohee tried to think of something to get Jiho out of the room, but nothing came to her. 

"Mr. Park! You’re here!" Jiho’s father was the first to greet Sehyuk and his family. 

"Sorry we’re late. Seems like we lost track of time!" Sehyuk’s father replied and the two men laughed like they heard the funniest joke. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter